Barbara Walters to Profile Michaels Kids

Barbara Walters is an obsessed witch who has obviously found new prey.

They (media) always ridiculed Michael because he put masks on his children's faces when it was obvious that he only wanted to protect them and give them a life as normal as possible.

No matter how hard the media tried to make Michael Jackson look like a monster I always felt that HE was the only one with common sense.

I am really unhappy and uneasy about this.

Why isn't Michael Jackson himself on her stupid list????
Why does this creature from hell have to exploit his children now?

The media are so BIASED! First they questioned the children's appearance at the memorial and that it was irresponsible to put them on stage and now they chase them and profile them?!!

This is perverted!

I will send a complaint, too. They have to know that what they do is unethical!

That's the reason why so many people didn't like that the children was revealed like they were at the memorial to millions of people around the world and Paris making a statement, because all it did was make people more curious about them! But, they had to be their for their dad so I understood! But, now.....this special.....*Shakes Head*

As I said before Baba Wawa can kiss it. I am sorry I can't hold it in. The idea that she is going out of her way to exploit and use Michael's babies for her own gain is just DISGUSTING and BW should be ASHAMED of herself. I know she put in a VERY negative spin in the intros to that blasted Bashir mockumentary so I'm not surprised at all by this. I guess a part of me was hoping that maybe JUST MAYBE people would respect Michael's kids. BUT NOOOOOOOO....As I said before screw the media. Ugh....And screw this media whore BW...that's what she is.

I also want to say that his kids are NOT and I repeat ARE NOT celebrities. Yeah they're famous for being his kids, BUT THEY ARE NOT celebrities and deserve to be treated as such. Hell even celebrities are entitled (and usually are given) more privacy than his kids are getting currently. Buggers. GRRR.

I am telling you this witch has messed with the wrong kids. And if there is an authorized interview or whatever with these kids I will be sick to my stomach at the thought. Because usually the people selected are interviewed right? can you image his three babies being interviewed??? Oh my goodness Michael would be spinning in grave at this news.

And I'd completely forgotten about her and her assistants behind recording the kids at the memorial...HOW DISRESPECTFUL CAN YOU GET? She's scum...no that's an insult to scum...she's lower than that...The evil witch...

LEAVE THOSE CHILDREN ALONE!!!!!!!

Maybe we should ALL contact ABC to let Ms Walters know not to be negative on the kids........cause it can truly distort their future

I know The Jackson family aren't the royal family, but I do wish they would speak out on the media obsessing over the kids. They should be publicly screaming for the media to leave them alone.

Why would they? They are making a lot of money off of them just like they did with their dad.

*walking out of this thread before my head explodes at Baba Wawa's gall of exposing the MJ3 this way.*

She so shady and grimy.. britney spears has kids too etc? go publicize them

First of all these kids don’t need to be publicize a damn shame

This is awful. I don't get the whole obsession with the children of celebrities, anyway. It think it's pretty wierd how people always seem to be so interested in Suri Cruise, and all these celebrity babies. I guess I just don't get it. They're just kids; they haven't done anything to warrant the attention, and they shouldn't be in the media at all unless they want to be, such as if they requested an interview or something like that. It's terrible the way they are stalked now; I remember seeing pictures of them in a pool taken by helicopters flying overhead, and feeling so sad because I don't think they are ever going to be able to lead normal lives. Their privacy is going to be constantly violated just like Michael's was.

PEOPLE Are Obsessed with these kids... I always thought it was just little girls with crushes on the boys.. But I found this really weird..

They are NOT Celebrities.. People forget that..
Nobody obsesses over Jermaines kids

So THAT's the reason why Jermaine brought his kids up with him at the AMAs!!!

This is awful. I don't get the whole obsession with the children of celebrities, anyway. It think it's pretty wierd how people always seem to be so interested in Suri Cruise, and all these celebrity babies. I guess I just don't get it. They're just kids; they haven't done anything to warrant the attention, and they shouldn't be in the media at all unless they want to be, such as if they requested an interview or something like that. It's terrible the way they are stalked now; I remember seeing pictures of them in a pool taken by helicopters flying overhead, and feeling so sad because I don't think they are ever going to be able to lead normal lives. Their privacy is going to be constantly violated just like Michael's was.

agreed

As I said before Baba Wawa can kiss it. I am sorry I can't hold it in. The idea that she is going out of her way to exploit and use Michael's babies for her own gain is just DISGUSTING and BW should be ASHAMED of herself. I know she put in a VERY negative spin in the intros to that blasted Bashir mockumentary so I'm not surprised at all by this. I guess a part of me was hoping that maybe JUST MAYBE people would respect Michael's kids. BUT NOOOOOOOO....As I said before screw the media. Ugh....And screw this media whore BW...that's what she is.

I also want to say that his kids are NOT and I repeat ARE NOT celebrities. Yeah they're famous for being his kids, BUT THEY ARE NOT celebrities and deserve to be treated as such. Hell even celebrities are entitled (and usually are given) more privacy than his kids are getting currently. Buggers. GRRR.

I am telling you this witch has messed with the wrong kids. And if there is an authorized interview or whatever with these kids I will be sick to my stomach at the thought. Because usually the people selected are interviewed right? can you image his three babies being interviewed??? Oh my goodness Michael would be spinning in grave at this news.

And I'd completely forgotten about her and her assistants behind recording the kids at the memorial...HOW DISRESPECTFUL CAN YOU GET? She's scum...no that's an insult to scum...she's lower than that...The evil witch...

LEAVE THOSE CHILDREN ALONE!!!!!!!

mhmmm preach it, preach it...

completely agree with everything in your post.

Barbara Walters was asked/invited to sit with the Jackson family at the memorial service. She sat in the second row. She has also mentioned on her show -the view- that she knows MJ and the Jacksons for many years.

I just wish the Jacksons could tell her off, if they know have known each other for several years. If they are friends, then Barbara should know that MJ did everything to keep his kids out from the spotlight.

Around 1,30 mark - she mentions she have known them for many years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2q8NVs7V3Q

Last edited:
Ok, coming back in...

Most likely they will NOT interview the kids, just show footage that's already out there, have the talking heads give their stupid opinions & that's it.

Are people fascinated by them, YES. They are the children of the most famous man in the world, the most gifted entertainer, the most charitable celebrity, the most beloved on the globe. So yes, there's fascination...and that's ok to care & love the MJ3.

WHAT'S WRONG is the media will attack & harm the kids like they did to their father. And what Baba Wawa is doing is invasion of privacy & borderline child abuse.

Let's see her go after Gwen Stefani's kids or Madonna's kids or Angelina Jolie's kids - and lawyers will chew & spit out Baba Wawa's bones.

WHO is defending MJ's kids? I thought Katherine Jackson was supposed to be doing this!!!!

Paging Debbie Rowe the lioness to defend her cubs & cubs' sibling cub (Blanket) in 3....2.....1......

Ok, coming back in...

Most likely they will NOT interview the kids, just show footage that's already out there, have the talking heads give their stupid opinions & that's it.

Are people fascinated by them, YES. They are the children of the most famous man in the world, the most gifted entertainer, the most charitable celebrity, the most beloved on the globe. So yes, there's fascination...and that's ok to care & love the MJ3.

WHAT'S WRONG is the media will attack & harm the kids like they did to their father. And what Baba Wawa is doing is invasion of privacy & borderline child abuse.

Let's see her go after Gwen Stefani's kids or Madonna's kids or Angelina Jolie's kids - and lawyers will chew & spit out Baba Wawa's bones.

WHO is defending MJ's kids? I thought Katherine Jackson was supposed to be doing this!!!!

Paging Debbie Rowe the lioness to defend her cubs & cubs' sibling cub (Blanket) in 3....2.....1......
As for the children I think barbara got permission from Katherine to show footage and talk about the children sense she is Guardian over them. Personally I don't give a flying fuck if Barbara knows the Jacksons After her first interview with michael after his first born he didn't stay incontract with her fake ass. Real talk its all up to Katherine I guess

Walters, what a fool! Those children are not giving any interviews..so she and anyone else can freakin forget about it! It aint happening!..Walters need to take her sorry dried out butt and go sit down. These are human beings who have lost their father. Leave them the freak alone!

There has to be better laws that protects children of celebrities.I dont care what anyone has to say to justify it, they arent celebrities, they arent public property either..you can twist it however you like. It does not make it right and it just keeps coming up WRONG! This is not a free for all becuase he is not here! These are his children not the worlds!

First of all let me say this is just disgusting....This..is why Michael kept these kids out of the public eye.....also I dont think she can legally do this...these are minors...I doubt very highly that Katherine or Debbie would ever let her near these kids.

As for the children I think barbara got permission from Katherine to show footage and talk about the children sense she is Guardian over them. Personally I don't give a flying fuck if Barbara knows the Jacksons After her first interview with michael after his first born he didn't stay incontract with her fake ass. Real talk its all up to Katherine I guess

Exactly - so why isn't Katherine's lawyers, or even the ad-litem lawyer for the children doing a cease & desist on this?????

And I just want to add that I dont care if she grew up in the same neighborhood, had breakfast lunch and dinner with the family every single night of her life, attended the same school, hung out on a daily basis from the time she could walk, or heck even grew up in the same house as Michael and his brothers and sisters, that does not give her the right to exploit his babies like she is. NOTHING gives her the right to do that and certain people, whom I will not name should know better. That's all I can say before I get heated and all...I just can't comment any further...But that is the truth. BW lost all cred with the way she interviewed Michael back in 1997 or was it 1998...well whatever...yeah if you have respect for a person you do not treat someone the way she's treated Michael over the last ten or so years...Dont even get me started on her involvement with the that Bashir fiasco. I can already smell the rotten bs segment now and how she'll pull out all the stops to question Michael as a parent or even if he is their biodaddy and all that crap...**rolls eyes**Ugh...ok I'm done, I am so over this crap.

Just stay respectful of each other guys and mind the board rules...carry on...

I'm out. I need to go throw something...

**walks out of thread**

hmm..I just seen your post....How do we know that Katherine gave permission?.......I am shocked if this is true.......I didnt think Katherine would want her grandchildren being hounded by the media the way her son was...Maybe I am wrong..maybe she doesn't care..:(

I agree with you. As I said earlier in this thread:

Did the family authorize this?

The children are NOT celebrities - they do not have SAG cards, do not belong to any singing, acting union/guild, & they have not appeared on television or on stage in any professional capacity. How did this get authorized? How can underage children be profiled? Using pictures from the memorial and speculating on how the children are coping? That's hardly Barbara Walters style....

We'll see if the family has something to do with this.

I didn't know a news organization and network could do an expose or a profile on under age children w/o the parental/guardian consent? They're not professionals, nor registered with the SAG. They are NOT public figures. I think before we jump the gun and nail ABC to the stake, we need to find out if Katherine Jackson gave permission for the children's pictures/likeness to be on air.

Whether the kids actually appear on her "special" or not...it's very hypocritical of Walters to use them for ratings when she had absolutely no respect for Michael all of these years. God forbid she ever gets an opportunity to interview them ever. As adults they can do as they wish and make that decision for themselves. I hope they know what they are in for and how they'll be used by media just as Michael was...in the meantime they are minors and I think to exploit the fact that they are Michael Jackson's children in any way that the media choose to go about it is just plain wrong! He's not here to protect them and it's shameful for anyone to exploit them after his death.

I agree with you. As I said earlier in this thread:

I didn't know a news organization and network could do an expose or a profile on under age children w/o the parental/guardian consent? They're not professionals, nor registered with the SAG. They are NOT public figures. I think before we jump the gun and nail ABC to the stake, we need to find out if Katherine Jackson gave permission for the children's pictures/likeness to be on air.

How the heck are we going to find that out?

We HAVE to nail ABC in order for them to not air it, or put pressure on the family to do a cease & desist, or have ABC admit that either Katherine gave permission - or claim that whether we like it or not, the kids are public figures based on the fact they are MJs kids.

There is a very sick culture trend going on here - stalking celebrity kids. Some celebrities use their kids for public sympathy. But others are simply stalked due to the fame of their parent(s).

Tom Cruise's kids, Matthew McConhaghey's kids, Gwen Stefani's kids, Madonna's kids, Angelina's kids - it's sick! THere are even websites dedicated to "celebrity babies".

So I really don't know how we can stop this - the only one who can hasn't done it - at least not yet.

C'mon Grandma Katherine, get the lawyers on the ball here!!!

How the heck are we going to find that out?

We HAVE to nail ABC in order for them to not air it, or put pressure on the family to do a cease & desist, or have ABC admit that either Katherine gave permission - or claim that whether we like it or not, the kids are public figures based on the fact they are MJs kids.

There is a very sick culture trend going on here - stalking celebrity kids. Some celebrities use their kids for public sympathy. But others are simply stalked due to the fame of their parent(s).

Tom Cruise's kids, Matthew McConhaghey's kids, Gwen Stefani's kids, Madonna's kids, Angelina's kids - it's sick! THere are even websites dedicated to "celebrity babies".

So I really don't know how we can stop this - the only one who can hasn't done it - at least not yet.

C'mon Grandma Katherine, get the lawyers on the ball here!!!

There is certainly a fascination with celebrity children. Personally I don't buy anything like OK! or Heat magazine, but my housemate does and she's shown me that Michael's children have been in the gossip mags in the UK a few times over the past months. I really hope that they have got Katherine's permission, or I'm going to be seriously p***ed! :angry: They're just children after all!

I'm pretty sure they will devote much more airtime to Sarah Palin, although what the fascination is with her, I'll never know.:smilerolleyes: MJ's kids will be a quick segment, I'm sure.

Back