Barbara Walters to Profile Michaels Kids

:no:

Leave Michael's children alone.
He would be so furious.

But these are kids we're talking about here. The family would be applauded if they came out and publicly went after the media for now going after the kids like they did their father. Being tame and passive hasn't done a thing for this family. All it's done is send the message that you can mess over this family.
I know and I feel the same way but what is going to be done will be done. That is my feeling on this. These kids are not the first celebs kids to be done like this. Has it changed since? NO. I am sorry but am kind of bitter today because maybe this year is going and MJ is gone. I guess I am at my limit and I am tired of the same debates and same answers and still the same things keep going on. Nothing is going to change.

They are NOT Celebrities.. People forget that..
Nobody obsesses over Jermaines kids

They ARE celebrities. They may not be producing music or starring in movies but they in fact, are, celebrities.

And no....no one obsesses over Jermaines kids even though he tries to throw them into the spotlight now too.

No, they're the children of a celebrity. There's a difference, they did not choose this. And that should be respected.

I know and I feel the same way but what is going to be done will be done. That is my feeling on this. These kids are not the first celebs kids to be done like this. Has it changed since? NO. I am sorry but am kind of bitter today because maybe this year is going and MJ is gone. I guess I am at my limit and I am tired of the same debates and same answers and still the same things keep going on. Nothing is going to change.

(((((((Terrell)))))))))

Yeah, this was a 'bad' year and its hard to deal with the changes.

I lost my sister at age 50 to a brain tumor and she left behind 2 children (her husband died earlier that same year of a heart attack from the stress). My sister collected snowmen and that Christmas it felt like Snowmen were staring at me from all over and it just reminded me of her even more.

Its like that again with Michael even though I didn't really 'know' him; it seems like it tugs at my heart strings and as much as I *want* to be able to protect his children, I have absolutely no say. I don't even know them. All I can do is watch from a distance and shake my head.

They ARE celebrities. They may not be producing music or starring in movies but they in fact, are, celebrities.

And no....no one obsesses over Jermaines kids even though he tries to throw them into the spotlight now too.
they'll spend their lives in michaels kids shadows just like jermaine did all his life, and now after death still does.

ok, I have just now used the contact functionality on the ABC website to make an appeal on behalf of the MJ3 to please reconsider doing this and what if it were their children it were happening to, you would not want that to happen. Please use your heart and your better judgment and please reconsider this on their behalf.

But that is the attitude the family has always had and it hasn't worked for them at all. There's a reason why the media crosses the line with them and no one else. With other celeb kids, the media is kissing their asses like they do their parents. Pretty harmless stuff. But with MJ and now his kids, lines are going to be crossed alot of the times.

It's like the vultures are just circling these poor kids.

ok, I have just now used the contact functionality on the ABC website to make an appeal on behalf of the MJ3 to please reconsider doing this and what if it were their children it were happening to, you would not want that to happen. Please use your heart and your better judgment and please reconsider this on their behalf.
Thank You!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

(((((((Terrell)))))))))

Yeah, this was a 'bad' year and its hard to deal with the changes.

I lost my sister at age 50 to a brain tumor and she left behind 2 children (her husband died earlier that same year of a heart attack from the stress). My sister collected snowmen and that Christmas it felt like Snowmen were staring at me from all over and it just reminded me of her even more.

Its like that again with Michael even though I didn't really 'know' him; it seems like it tugs at my heart strings and as much as I *want* to be able to protect his children, I have absolutely no say. I don't even know them. All I can do is watch from a distance and shake my head.
Thank you. I really need to hear this. I guess I am more hurt.

But that is the attitude the family has always had and it hasn't worked for them at all. There's a reason why the media crosses the line with them and no one else. With other celeb kids, the media is kissing their asses like they do their parents. Pretty harmless stuff. But with MJ and now his kids, lines are going to be crossed alot of the times.

It's like the vultures are just circling these poor kids.
Has the overall media ever respected MJ in later years? NO. Remember this is the same media who still called Michael "J***o when HE DEMANDED them to not call him that name and how much it hurted him. Did the over all media stop? No. Again, I understand what you all are saying and doing but in the end the media is going to do what they want to do. Look, people were complaining about the kids being shown just a few months ago. Now look, the media is going even more. So things are not getting better, they are getting worst. There is so much surrounding this kids in the eyes of the media unlike other today celebs kids and the public is eating it up.

i believe that was walters assistant. she was taking pics of blanket and was caught out by other footage. if dimond was in staples well dont even go there

Ah ok. Somebody was saying it was DD so that's what I had thought.

I find her to be a HUGE hypocrite now. This morning on The View she was slamming Perez Hilton for linking an image of Demi Moore's youngest daughter. Perez said there is a difference because Demi's teenage daughter is an actress,therefore she's a public figure. Yet the women said celebs children should be OFF LIMITS. Yet she is going to put them on her show!?!?!?! WTF! Oh yeah, she was seated right behind the children at the memorial and her assistant was taping Paris holding on to Katherine and Prince was playing with his gum. She showed it on The View after the memorial.

Ridiculous. She talks out of both sides of her mouth; she's just another Harvey Dent. I guess stalking and photographing celebs kids is acceptable if Mike is their dad.

Yes. Did you see LaToyas interview with Barbara? Barbara and her assitant/producent were seated in the row behind the family at the memorial.

They filmed Paris when she was crying (not the one on stage!!) and seeked comfort in Toya and aired that on national television.

Here, you can see how the secretaly filmed Paris as she cried and Toya comforting her to wipe away her tears.

Look at 3:00 mark how Barbara filmed Paris.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUo93BtTUo

I haven't seen this b/c I don't watch the View and I didn't get to catch Toya's interview. I'll watch the link later. Thanks for sharing.

MJ3 some advice: always answer in one-word syllables, mumble, look away and say I don't know all the time, or I haven't really thought about that. ( Then hopefully the media will leave you the f**k alone)

Prince's sarcastic reactions to the papz and other things about the MJ3 make me feel that those 3 kids are not going to take any crap.

THANKYOU!!!:clapping: Why isn't the family doing this? I probably won't like the answer.:(

:no:
Leave Michael's children alone.
He would be so furious.

Maybe that is precisely what they like so much about all this show and hounting to MJ3: the feeling that finally they won over Michael, that he could hide them... but not forever, that they are the almighty media, feeded by audiences, and so, validated and supported by audiences. For it is true: people are kind of obssed about MJ3.

Yes, it is true, they are not celebrities, but kid's of a celebrety. I think MJ did right when protecting their kids the way he did. He is not the one to blame, for the media and audiences are monsters with lives and ideas of their own. Mike simply tried his best at the best of his knowledge and understanding.

Depressing news... one after the other... worst and worst... I just hope Mike had time to teach their kids about the media and how to deal with them. I really hope he did do it, so they will have their own father's guidance, at least a bit of it. After all, once at London, they would have been the target of media every single hour of the day anyway.

I hope, I wish he had the chance to tell them about this. At least to Paris and Prince, for Blanket is such a little baby.

sad-1.gif

Do you have a link for that? I'd REALLY like to complain about this.......

I WISH SHE GOES TO HELL!!!
Michael hates her he never liked her he said it in the MJ tapes!! I wonder how old she is!! I dont understand if God is fair at all!!! ppl like her have to live 1000 years and Michael !!!! :cry: has to go?!?! too young!!!! :cry:

Michael would not like this but I don't know, his death was huge news all around the world and so was Paris' heartbreaking speech at the memorial that touched everyone who watched (and who has even half a heart). How can they not be included among the year's most fascinating people/stories? I don't think the Walters piece will go on for very long. I think they will just show some old footage of them with their daddy and then some footage from the memorial/burial and then current photos of them now. I really don't think they will show much that we haven't seen before. The reality is, and sadly, Michael isn't here to raise them as he wanted.

and people including fans we're calling Michael crazy for hiding their faces! this was not suppose to happen Michael wanted to keep them away from the media he must be spinning in his grave right now

Words can't truly express what I truly feel about Barbara Walters!

But this is all about the almighty ratings! look at the list of people, not very interesting is it? throw in Prince, Paris and Blanket and you've got interest in this so called special!

Just as the media applied different rules to MJ, so will they to his kids, sadly!

Do you have a link for that? I'd REALLY like to complain about this.......

www.abc.com - there is a menu at the bottom where it says contact ABC and you have to fill out personal details and I chose 'PrimeTime Other' since 'The View' isn't listed separately and then 'complaint'. The space is somewhat limited though.

I mentioned the planned shows name and Barbara Walters as host of that show and then stated my complaint.

Has the overall media ever respected MJ in later years? NO. Remember this is the same media who still called Michael "J***o when HE DEMANDED them to not call him that name and how much it hurted him. Did the over all media stop? No. Again, I understand what you all are saying and doing but in the end the media is going to do what they want to do. Look, people were complaining about the kids being shown just a few months ago. Now look, the media is going even more. So things are not getting better, they are getting worst. There is so much surrounding this kids in the eyes of the media unlike other today celebs kids and the public is eating it up.

Of course they didn't respect him because he took their abuse. In recent years MJ didn't pull a Lisa Marie and publicly call them out on their viciousness and then sue them. I now see taking abuse from the media is something this whole family does.

I could understand your argument more MJ and the family have forever fought against the media, but they haven't, so of course they're abused by them.

This is very disturbing, makes me feel sick to my stomach. Just leave those kids alone, bloodsuckers...

This is very disturbing, makes me feel sick to my stomach. Just leave those kids alone, bloodsuckers...

I agree... It is very disturbing, evil and sick! Then its this same b*tch that judges our beloved Michael? F*ck her! I want to complain. Everyone should.

Please post a link so we can all complain about this.

Barbara Walters is a parent herself. Her daughter is grown now, but how would she have felt if a reporter profiled her daughter when her daughter was a young child? Or if someone tried to dig up on her beloved sister, who had suffered mental complications until she died? I'm sure she wouldn't have like the idea one bit. Is there anyway to e-mail her to express our disapproval? I don't know if she'll listen or not, but at least she would know that there are people out there that do not support this idea. She should focus on real people like CNN did with the Heroes Awards.

I am sure they are using footage that we have all seen a million times so I am not sure what the big deal is other then it is something for all the fans to complain about.

Did the family authorize this?

The children are NOT celebrities - they do not have SAG cards, do not belong to any singing, acting union/guild, & they have not appeared on television or on stage in any professional capacity. How did this get authorized? How can underage children be profiled? Using pictures from the memorial and speculating on how the children are coping? That's hardly Barbara Walters style....

We'll see if the family has something to do with this.

Back