Barbara Walters to Profile Michaels Kids

There is certainly a fascination with celebrity children. Personally I don't buy anything like OK! or Heat magazine, but my housemate does and she's shown me that Michael's children have been in the gossip mags in the UK a few times over the past months. I really hope that they have got Katherine's permission, or I'm going to be seriously p***ed! :angry: They're just children after all!

If Katherine Jackson gave permission to ABC to film/air the children (which I doubt, but then again who knows), then I will be mighty upset at Grandma Kate.

Michael TRUSTED his mother with his children. Why are they appearing over & over in tabloids - and that dumbazz Omer (yes, I said it, ban me if you must) selling their pictures to the tabloids while he busts a smile as the kids try to run & hide.

They are making the children into an industry that they NEVER ASKED to be a part of.

And before I say something else, Imma walk away.

I didn't know that ABC was doing that. I know there is a pic of Diane Dimond taking pics of Blanket at the memorial. Disgusting.

I expect Walters piece on the kids to be like so:

1. MJ3 are "free" of their weird, restrictive Daddy.
2. Are the MJ3 weirdos like Mike?
3. Exaggerations galore about what like for them was like with Mike.
4. More paternity BS.
5. (possibly) Jackson family and Debbie Rowe are fighting like cats and dogs.

They might be nice and include a clip from Dileo or Shaffel saying how good of a father Mike was. :smilerolleyes:

Beachlover, I think A&E would own that funeral footage. I think elusive is talking about the memorial at Staples.

P.S. - I bet you Rush will pat himself on the back when he sees Glenn Beck on this list. :lol:

Who let that b**ch in? :doh::(

if you dont watch then they will stop, but we all know that's not possible because most of the fans will just out of curiosity and that's what keeps it going.

youtube's my friend i never give view rating to TV
never have and never will.

or i'll read someone's summary of it

this makes me sick though really, i think i'm gonna throw up.

:no: this is ridiculous... it's like all the amazing parenting michael did has all been thrown away :cry: what would he say to this???

^^

Michael would not approve at all :cry:
I do worry about those children alot! :(

I didn't know that ABC was doing that. I know there is a pic of Diane Dimond taking pics of Blanket at the memorial. Disgusting.

I expect Walters piece on the kids to be like so:

1. MJ3 are "free" of their weird, restrictive Daddy.
2. Are the MJ3 weirdos like Mike?
3. Exaggerations galore about what like for them was like with Mike.
4. More paternity BS.
5. (possibly) Jackson family and Debbie Rowe are fighting like cats and dogs.

They might be nice and include a clip from Dileo or Shaffel saying how good of a father Mike was. :smilerolleyes:

Beachlover, I think A&E would own that funeral footage. I think elusive is talking about the memorial at Staples.

P.S. - I bet you Rush will pat himself on the back when he sees Glenn Beck on this list. :lol:

Who let that b**ch in? :doh::(

I think that was a mistake. It was BW's assistant. I was thinking the same thing!

If MJ's kids are on here, why not have: Frances Bean Cobain, Lourdes Ciccone, ....

only 2 I can think of - they don't do s---- yet are still 'fascinating' because theyre the beautiful offspring of very rich and very talented musicians. (Frances Bean really is so pretty btw lol)

Wow. That's stupid. The oldest one of them is 12, she needs to learn to leave them alone.

that article was the worse read so far, like omg what the heck is wrong with ppl , the media, abc even i thought they were a reputable news sight but the are turning out to be like the *star or the enquirer , just printing pure trash. unbelievable.*rolls eyes*

I hope the kids find a way away for the cameras and the tabliods until Prince turns 18 although Blanket would still be a teen. Maybe from there they can either go on and have a regular life or Be celebs and if they choose the later option. I pray that they can handle it. :cry:

This is sick. Michael worked so damn hard to protect those kids from things like this. They never asked to be celebrities. You'd think that these journalists would say to themselves "...these children are young, they have just lost the only parent they've ever known. Maybe I should acknowledge that these kids are not celebrities and that I have no right to bullish about them on air." Apparently Barbara Walters doesn't have a brain in her head. Does she not think? Michael told her that he wanted privacy for his children. He told her how life in the spotlight affected him and how he didn't want his children to go through that. What's so hard to understand? I am seriously angry. Someone needs to step up and protect them. Paparazzi should NOT be stalking these kids, and Walters should have a heart and know better then to film them at their father's memorial and create TV specials featuring them.

Last edited:
This is sick. Michael worked so damn hard to protect those kids from things like this. They never asked to be celebrities. You'd think that these journalists would say to themselves "...these children are young, they have just lost the only parent they've ever known. Maybe I should acknowledge that these kids are not celebrities and that I have no right to bullish about them on air." Apparently Barbara Walters doesn't have a brain in her head. Does she not think? Michael told her that he wanted privacy for his children. He told her how life in the spotlight affected him and how he didn't want his children to go through that. What's so hard to understand? I am seriously angry. Someone needs to step up and protect them from things like this.

I 100% agree what you wrote :(

disgusting... to him she had to say... you're eccentric, and said it in a way to make him feel uncomfortable, which is exactly how it made him feel you can tell by the way he shifted... to his children you're fascinating... hmm cause it wouldnt sit well to attack children, and she just couldnt leave them alone. are we to believe she really finds them fascinating? no she just wants on the bandwagon. she couldnt be left out. nothing real about her. fake. shallow. everything media.

I hate that bitch barbara walters that little piece of crap she did with LaToya was disgraceful. and just as bad, that interview she did with Michael after Princess Diana's death... the amount of bias and judgmental comments made in that interview and this post-... interview with LaToya just shows what a sh!tface that barbara really is. she's approaching diane sawyer's level in terms of bitchiness and crapulence.

We can best believe not one jackson family member will come forward and say this is why MJ protected his kids. Sometimes i wonder about the intelligence and sense of Michael's family.

and then people have the nerve to say negative things about the masks Michael put on his children.

I don't like it at all. I thought she may have had Michael on the list but not his kids. They don't need this at all.

This is unfortunate but sadly, not so much illegal in any way. There have been pieces done on various kids who found themselves up for public consumption merely becuz of their famous parents or parents who were in the public eye. Athina Onassis was one...same as Prince William and Harry. The issue here, imo, is Barbra's double standard to defend Demi's daughter who is a grown adult actress who has made a choice and is clearly capable of defending herself as opposed to 3 minors whose father did everything he could to protect them from this kind of thing. It just seems like now that he's gone everyone feels it's a free-for-all on these kids...at least for some. And I say "some" becuz I've also seen "some" media actually defending the kids' right to be left alone...which shocks the crapeezee outta me everytime I witness it.

And one would think Barbra would know better when she did everything she could to protect the privacy of her own daughter for years. Most ppl didn't even know she had a child til the girl was nearly grown. As a parent AND public person, herself, you'd think she'd have some kind of compassion or sense. No respect for Michael and none for his kids. :(

The OVERALL PUBLIC can stop buying the papers and looking at the shows. That is the only way to stop it. Do you think this is going to happen? Guess. And look, the internet has made it worst.
yup personaly beeyond hoping theey have happy lives i dont care about michaels kuids aside from the love i have for there father they are his kids they are not him ii mean i think they shouldnt be hounded it bothers me because well they lost dad they dont fanate me i pitty them and share their sadness but do i care when they go for icream or asomething NO

The Jackson family really need to make the strong statement telling the media to stop haunting michael's children. This is why Michael protected them during his lifetime. The family should do the right thing to protect Michael's legacy. The news said Barbara planned to interview the kids?

I agree with you. As I said earlier in this thread:

I didn't know a news organization and network could do an expose or a profile on under age children w/o the parental/guardian consent? They're not professionals, nor registered with the SAG. They are NOT public figures. I think before we jump the gun and nail ABC to the stake, we need to find out if Katherine Jackson gave permission for the children's pictures/likeness to be on air.

thanks for agreeing with me. BUT like I said " I think" not that its offical they grandmother gave permission but at the end of the day Mrs.Jackson calls the shots for them kids Debbie can't do but so much cause to the media she is the "Invincible mother" with visitation rights that's how I see it.

Back