Best MJ Item You've Got?

Just got around to taking a pic of this to post.

Snapshot_20100113_2.jpg

OMG Lorraine I just love your MJ painting. Here is 3 pictures of some of my best MJ items:

jenspic2009002.jpg

DSCI0082.jpg

That is a silk poster that came from Hong Kong. I bought it from Ebay back in November. I did the framing myself.

DSCI00017.jpg

These necklaces I wear constantly. I only take them off if I have to. And if I do take them off. They are not off for very long. Cause I don't like being without them. I even wear them to bed every single night. That glove pendant and rope chain is real sterling silver. On the back of the pendant it saids The King Of Pop.

I have a t-shirt with a bunch of "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" Michael bodies with a glitter glove in the lower left corner and on the back it says "Can you feel it"

hmmmmmm not sure really for me its either my bad,dangerous,history sessions or one of my 6 mj autographs

My Thriller25 Deluxe Michael signed for me in March after the press conference:yes:

Wow, you were lucky enough to be at the press conference!!! :smile:
Now that´s a treasure!!
Just wished that I would have met with him only one time. Sadly it never happened. I just hope that he could feel my love for him. :tear:
My biggest treasure is an A4 photo of him (about 1995/96). I´ve bought it from a collector about 8 years ago.

I haven't got anything rare, the "rarest" things I have are Off The Wall on vinyl and Thriller on cassette. :mello:

I only became a fan just over a year ago, I do have posters, books and T-shirts, but I'm going to have to choose the Dangerous album because it's my favourite (album).

oh my gosh that's a very hard one lol

it'd probably be a gift I was given by my half sister's friend when i was about 8 or 9 years old (I still have it but it's a bit worn) it's a michael Jackson/diary/addressbook :) I absolutely LOVE it

i also had an MJ black or white singing doll but I don't know where it went to :( I think I may still have it somewhere I got it sometime in the 90's I loved that doll (still would if I could find it lol)

The most recent items I love the most I guess would be my black titanium MJ ring & my thriller canvas

ohh & my MJ dress

i'll post pics when they've uploaded except for the ring as my camera sucks when taking pics of small items with detail on them :(

it's supposed to be a top of the range camera too (pah)

edited:

o.k here's the pics guys

here's my dress

DSCI0254.jpg

the front of my diary (also in the pic a moonwalker sticker book)

user9071_pic4599_1256702365.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My thriller canvas

picture.php

OH MY GOD wheeeeere did you buy that dress?! I am freaking out over here.

DSCI0082.jpg

That is a silk poster that came from Hong Kong. I bought it from Ebay back in November. I did the framing myself.

very pretty that picture in the fame :heart:

these are mine

I got thins picture at my 19th birthday from my honney :hug: love it have to put this in a fame too =)

this is my MJ flagg =) the best I´ve got

got CD´s too but I make these pictures with my laptop camara...
you can handle it very bad :( .....hope you like my to best MJ items :hug:

So...I'm like posting this everywhere...lol. But I'm just in LOVE with my vintage record player. It's definitely by far the best MJ item I have so far.

4305612292_3361beaabd.jpg

playa2.jpg

Back