Best rock song?

Which is MJ's best rock song

• Total voters

magnolia

Proud Member
It is very difficult to choose only one rock song.
I voted Beat it.

etoile 37

Proud Member
Beat It has been my all-time favourite MJ song for almost twelve years, so I have to go with that one.

Nonoka

Proud Member
I don't think They Don't Care About Us sounds like a rock song.

cmstrike

Proud Member
Give In To Me, the main riff is my favorite riff of all time and I love the solos. My guitar tone and style of playing are completely influenced by that song.

Hazard

Proud Member
My favourite MJ rock song is D.S and btw you forget to include Why you wanna trip on me in your list

tricia70

Proud Member
I chose Give in to Me, but it was very tough. I just love his rock songs. And it is interesting, but I don't like rock songs in general, never have until Michael came along and changed all that. I think it's because MJ puts some melody/r&b into his rock songs? anyway I only like MJ's rock style!!

Ben

Proud Member
Close tie between DD and GITM. Really hard poll. I put Come together aside, b/c it's not originally an MJ song (had to find something to make things simpler), but i's the best cover ever. Even my parents like it better than the Beatles'. That says a lot.

MjsLovelyOne88

Proud Member
I voted Dirty Diana but Give in to Me comes close, also Come Together but I rather chose an original MJ song. :D