Best rock song?

Which is MJ's best rock song

• Total voters
to me the first three or four r the only REAL 'ROCK' mj songs. the others have a rock feel but i wouldn't classify them as rock.
on that note i'm going give in to me
btw gr8 thread

Earlier I probably have voted for Dirty Diana, but now I voted for Give in to me.

I chose Beat It because it was the first MJ rock song that I liked. But I really love the other songs too, so it's very hard, next to impossible, to choose!

voted for beat it,takes me back to my childhood and the whole michaelmania
love dirty diana and give in to me to death
cant listen to morphine since june 25

I voted for Morphine. Industrial sound + slash + drugs= rock n' roll!

Ah, I was struggling between Morphine and Dirty Diana and chose Dirty Diana. I think I was influenced by the music video.

The Best Best Best Best One Of These Options Is Privacy :D GREEEEAT Song :D

what the... "Black or white" under 6%? What's wrong with you people :D - it's the best song ever! :wild:

"Shout" should be in the poll

I voted for "Dirty Diana" because It's a favourite from when I first heard the album back in 87' and it still holds up today.

Michael Jackson 'Rock Songs' :punk:

Beat It
Morphine
Dirty Diana
Give In To Me
2000 Watts
Shout
State Of Shock
Black Or White
Privacy
They Don't Care About Us
D.S.
Come Together

Tough choices....too many to choose but I have to say Give In To Me. :kickass:

It is very difficult to choose only one rock song.
I voted Beat it.

Beat It has been my all-time favourite MJ song for almost twelve years, so I have to go with that one.

I don't think They Don't Care About Us sounds like a rock song.

Give In To Me, the main riff is my favorite riff of all time and I love the solos. My guitar tone and style of playing are completely influenced by that song.

My favourite MJ rock song is D.S and btw you forget to include Why you wanna trip on me in your list

I chose Give in to Me, but it was very tough. I just love his rock songs. And it is interesting, but I don't like rock songs in general, never have until Michael came along and changed all that. I think it's because MJ puts some melody/r&b into his rock songs? anyway I only like MJ's rock style!!

Close tie between DD and GITM. Really hard poll. I put Come together aside, b/c it's not originally an MJ song (had to find something to make things simpler), but i's the best cover ever. Even my parents like it better than the Beatles'. That says a lot.

Back