billie jean trespassing at neverland

Yeah, I noticed the mention about security as well. I though Neverland was desolate and all. If you listen to the media, nobody is at Neverland!

Exactly! Ain't it funny how things turn out sometimes. I mean, Neverland is "supposed" to be some type of ghost town, that nobody cares about.

Now all of a sudden this unfortunate "Billie Jean Jackson" person shows up and because of her, we find out about the SECURITY GUARDS. This story is spreading and each story mentions the SECURITY GUARDS. I just think it's funny how things turn out sometimes. LOL!

That woman is always trespassing at Neverland. She is the one that sent Michael that gun in the mail set to backfire. Also claimed that Michael was father to one of her twins I think she also got on to the grounds and got to hit/assault one of the employees one time as well. The mental institution used to have a direct line to Michael's ranch to notify them when she would be released again as she would always head straight to the ranch. She has been stalking him for well over 20 years now.

How scary is that :unsure: And to be so deluded that you don't even realise that Michael hates yo ass........pathetic :mello:

That woman is always trespassing at Neverland. She is the one that sent Michael that gun in the mail set to backfire. Also claimed that Michael was father to one of her twins I think she also got on to the grounds and got to hit/assault one of the employees one time as well. The mental institution used to have a direct line to Michael's ranch to notify them when she would be released again as she would always head straight to the ranch. She has been stalking him for well over 20 years now.

Talk about being obsessed :blink: I swear, such cases get me really pissed :doh: And worried at the same time, thinking that she could have caused a lot of trouble for Michael :angry:

This isn't exagerated fandom or anything like that, it's just having a loose screw :doh:

I feel for Michael, having to deal with such nuts every day ever since he became a star :(

So is this THE billie jean? the one the song is about? if so, did she change her name to billie jean after the song, or did MJ just straight out name it after her? or is billie jean not even her name.. and media just uses it?

Talk about being obsessed :blink: I swear, such cases get me really pissed :doh: And worried at the same time, thinking that she could have caused a lot of trouble for Michael :angry:

This isn't exagerated fandom or anything like that, it's just having a loose screw :doh:

I feel for Michael, having to deal with such nuts every day ever since he became a star :(
o yes it is, your just jealous :D

So is this THE billie jean? the one the song is about? if so, did she change her name to billie jean after the song, or did MJ just straight out name it after her? or is billie jean not even her name.. and media just uses it?

I think this is a 'billie jean' wanna be, the 'original' billie jean had twins and she claimed that one of them was MJ's.

I think this is a 'billie jean' wanna be, the 'original' billie jean had twins and she claimed that one of them was MJ's.

Oh....I thought this was the original Billie Jean.

Wait, that means there's more than 1?! :blink:

Man ya'll are right. There's security there. NL isn't a ghost town apparently. Thats good to know.

that is so funny :toofunny: come on MJ doesn't know that woman at all come that 60 year old woman just what MJ money come is true that's what my mom told that people just what MJ money cause hey can hurt him and be mean to him cause he is rich and they know that MJ is bring out another new album come on guys is all about money she just what his money
come on a monkey can tell you about that come on :lol:

MJ is not stupid he knows kind of this happen aroud him
remeber what he say when he had that t.v live thing call living with michael jackson and he was with that guy idon't like he say i love how people do that it was funny

come on all we need is monkey to tell us how we can find stupid people way they do stupid things is funny
cause my dad he does funny stupid things too

Rockstar, I can't understand a word you are saying! :lol:

Anyway, this lunatic aint nothing to play with. It was a lunatic like this that murdered John Lennon. And when you look at this woman's history, it becomes obvious that the courts are not doing enough to protect Michael from this woman. Look how many times she has been arrested? Why did they even let her out of the crazy house when they finally got her in there?

If I were Michael, I would be worried about this woman. What is gonna happen when he marries again and his wife is outside on the lawn with the kids and this lunatic comes up and sees them? She could get angry enough to harm his family. Especially if she sees another woman present.

Are we sure that woman wasn't for example Ozzy Osbourne? This story sounds so funny.

dam is that woman still around.you would think she might have grown out of it once she got to pension age lol

^^ LOL I know, she's 60 years old and still acting like a crazed teenager. lol

dam is that woman still around.you would think she might have grown out of it once she got to pension age lol

No, it looks like Michael obsession lasts forever.. :lol: I know one 70 years old woman who buys Michael's albums, posters and all the stuff and is noticably a hardcore fan still. :lol:

Maybe its part of the thriller promotion :lol:... maybe MJ is gonna do a BJ performance with her. lol

No, it looks like Michael obsession lasts forever.. :lol: I know one 70 years old woman who buys Michael's albums, posters and all the stuff and is noticably a hardcore fan still. :lol:

LOL, now that's one lady I'd like to meet :lol:

So, we've got Thriller (T25) back near the top of the charts and Billie Jean trespassing on Michael's property claiming to be his wife. It's just like old times. :lol: Deja vu anyone?

She's 60 now?! Good lawdy Miss Clawdy! :shutup:
And she was bothering MIchael even back in the 80's.

MY auntie is 72 and she is an avid Michael Jackson supporter. She said she watched him grow and ain't nobody say anything bad about him in her presence,:D

Last edited:
MY auntie is 72 and she is an avid Michael Jackson supporter. She said she watched him grow and ain't nobody say anything bad about him in her presence,:D

I have a 70 yr old friend on youtube
who adores Michael - she even went to
the last WMA's to see him recieve his Diamond
award and stood for hours ..

Michael has fans of all ages - people love him. :wub:

SHe has a mental problem. People like this cling onto someone and make these stories. She can even do it to a neighbor, not just Michael. She was probably watching tv, seen MIchael and hearing his name everyday as it was done back in 1983, and build up this mess that has stuck in her head.

I have a 70 yr old friend on youtube
who adores Michael - she even went to
the last WMA's to see him recieve his Diamond
award and stood for hours ..

Michael has fans of all ages - people love him. :wub:
Exactly. And see there is difference in these kind of women compare to this Billie Jean chick. Yes, there are women who would love to meet and marry Michael if he is the nice guy he seem to be; however, these women know Michael does NOT know them and they know he is not their husband (that is just the way women do with men in general if they like the men enough) . In the case of Billie Jean, this chick think she really is married to Michael and say things that prove she is not dealing with a full loaf of bread.

Back