billie jean trespassing at neverland

I have a 70 yr old friend on youtube
who adores Michael - she even went to
the last WMA's to see him recieve his Diamond
award and stood for hours ..

Michael has fans of all ages - people love him. :wub:
Isn't that the truth though. My mom always tells me what he is up to when she sees him on tv. She is a supporter too. She prayed for him during the trial, she is in her 70's too:p

So, we've got Thriller (T25) back near the top of the charts and Billie Jean trespassing on Michael's property claiming to be his wife. It's just like old times. :lol: Deja vu anyone?

She's 60 now?! Good lawdy Miss Clawdy! :shutup:

Next thing we know there will be gang members dancing in the street to beat it! :p:

Billie Jean is not my lover, she just a girl that claims that I am the one....:lol:

You guys are too funny! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RF articles are not welcome on this forum... !!!

and its really sickening .. how deep this man's obsession is with Michael's finances...

please don't post his articles on the forum...

I've removed the RF article out of here. Ya just gotta love Billie Jean :lol:

Last edited:
got people need to :shutup: and leave MJ alone and leave neverland alone
why people do kind of thing like this i just what to stand on top of the world and scream out :shutup: leave Michael Jackson alone or i'll get you good

ooh god why or just :shutup:

:lol: to make him a sandwich :lol:

maybe she work for him befor she always walk in or just firend or next door
but is still funny or what :toofunny: that makes me what to cry and laugh out loud way :toofunny: ooh will

I don't know about the rest of you.. but I kinda like stories like this for Michael ....

weird as it may be.. it puts a stroke in a particular column for him..

another thing is that..it contradicts certain stories...if security guards are at Neverland.. that means to me .. Michael does care about it..and is paying some sort of staff to secure it...

you stole my thunder.

....great promotion at the appropriate time...flush out the media. things do tend to work out, for Mj's benefit..even if a nutcase is the tool.

Last edited:
i don't know what really to say all about this poor Michael that he had some lady there think she marrie him old god no she is too old for him
maybe she was one of MJ cleaning woman and she thinks she knows all about him so she through to go to neverland and blame on him and she just what all his money

god there's alot of problems in this world cause there are too many monkeys in this world just what to have problems with people
god leave him alone

I think it's cute (since security was there and no harm done) but it would have been a bit different if Michael was residing there. If he was home then she could have potentially been dangerous (no pun intended).
i don't know what really to say all about this poor Michael that he had some lady there think she marrie him old god no she is too old for himmaybe she was one of MJ cleaning woman and she thinks she knows all about him so she through to go to neverland and blame on him and she just what all his money

I think you are putting too much into it. It is what it is no need to sensationalize it. Fans just to crazy things from time to time. And I'm not too sure Michael is concerned with age - he'll be 50 this year she's 10 years older but he married Lisa Marie and she was like 10 years younger than him. lol Michael just got it going on and all the ladies want him :lol:

Last edited:
wait..so is she the lady who he wrote "billie jean" about?

Last edited:
Back