Book about Michael & his fans -"It's all about L.O.V.E." - Out now!

• Thread starter *Completly dry*
  • Start date
*Completly dry*;3143249 said:
Secondly, we have now donated the revenues of this year's book sales in the name of all the authors! We are truly thrilled that all together 4548,92 € could be given to Make-a-wish! Thank you to everyone supporting this project and keep spreading the news so that maybe next year we can donate a similar amount!

This is the confirmation:

maw.JPG

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

This site http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/ also has a lot of michael reading material, as well as Ian Halperin's Unmasked book on Michael....he clears Michael of all alegations but makes some other statements that seem way out there and i don't buy into.

*Completly dry*;3143249 said:
Secondly, we have now donated the revenues of this year's book sales in the name of all the authors! We are truly thrilled that all together 4548,92 € could be given to Make-a-wish! Thank you to everyone supporting this project and keep spreading the news so that maybe next year we can donate a similar amount!

This is the confirmation:

maw.JPG

amazing news!:clapping:

I just looked on amazon.com & didn't see anything that would look like a micheal jackson book =(

This site http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/ also has a lot of michael reading material, as well as Ian Halperin's Unmasked book on Michael....he clears Michael of all alegations but makes some other statements that seem way out there and i don't buy into.

Uh... no. Halperin and his book were already discussed at some point, and no use mentioning that sick book again. He's an evil, evil, guy. How could he assume Michael would die in 6 months, just 6 months before it actually happened, that would always be shocking to the core... just shocking.

I've been looking for this book in bookstores, and they don't know what I'm talking about. Where can I get it?

I received my copy yesterday and I wanna say that the book is just AMAZING. The story "the "omni" experience or "Oh, he's already coming" made me laugh so hard. Thank you for that. I know it's quite expensive but I think it's really worth for your money.

Back