Book about Michael & his fans -"It's all about L.O.V.E." - Out now!

• Thread starter *Completly dry*
  • Start date
Re: Book about Michael & his fans

Sure :)
We had exactly the same thoughts as you did: it had to be something everybody is acquainted with and something Michael has supported in his lifetime as well.
That’s why we chose Make-A-Wish. We're already in touch with them.

Thank you -

Could you please make that visible on your website so the fans know that this project is going to Make a Wish?

Sure :)
We had exactly the same thoughts as you did: it had to be something everybody is acquainted with and something Michael has supported in his lifetime as well.
That’s why we chose Make-A-Wish. We're already in touch with them.

Thank you -

Could you please make that visible on your website so the fans know that this project is going to Make a Wish?

It's in the FAQ Section now! :)

Everybody get writing over the weekend, only a few days left!!! :yes:

I looove that idea. Michael and his relationship with us fans is beyond words :yes: I'm excited to see the outcome!

I really love this idea. I love hearing fan stories of Michael encounters so I'd definitely buy this book :) It's too bad I won't be able to help, though. I never had the honor or the pleasure of meeting him.

It's all about L.O.V.E. - OUT NOW!

Michael Jackson stories you were never meant to read

more info and where to order: http://www.mjjbook.com/

cover.jpg

It's all about L.O.V.E. - OUT NOW!

Michael Jackson stories you were never meant to read

more info and where to order: http://www.mjjbook.com/

cover.jpg

Is this the book in question? £29 is expensive. Let me know how it is..

Anyway.. I hope the author goes massive on a massive publicity drive for this.

I visited the website and love the book. I would like to buy it but $45.90 is a bit too high for me.

I just think there needs to be a publicity campaign so that the media pick up on it..something positive and nice instead of the usual bs.

I just think there needs to be a publicity campaign so that the media pick up on it..something positive and nice instead of the usual bs.

yeah true, i think they are doing everything possible to advertise this book, but in the meantime we also can spread the word:):punk:

I love the cover! :wub:

Looks great but too expensive for my budget right now

Wow, what a lovely book. I will definitely be buying this when I have some money. :)

I am reading this now. Amazing stories. I wish I would have done some of the things these fans did, I don't love him any less than those fans did, but I would love to have shared those memories!

sounds very interesting. please someone who read it to give some feedback. thanks

Before I forget: A BIG THANK YOU to everyone from MJJC who sent in their stories! And also to MJJC itself for supporting this project! We would never have been able to do this without all of you!

Thanx to you, the book has become an amazing documentation of what it was like being a Michael Jackson fan in the “MJ-era”. Although it is still always painful to realize: the next generation(s) of Michael Jackson fans will never be able to experience him the way we have so we can be proud that now we can at least offer them a glimpse into what he was like, how he cared for his fans, how he loved entertaining us with little messages, "window games" and "lightshows" and how he never missed a chance to show us his love. Now everyone has a chance to experience Michael outside of the media and realize that he was, in contrast to what the media says, one of the most accessible stars for his fans!

The way the stories are written, all the love and admiration that flows out of them can really serve as a mirror of Michael’s personality!

And I hope everyone reading the book will be captured in all these emotions and will feel that we have done Michael justice, because that was our goal!

looks fab , a bit expensive though.... ill wait for the sale :D

I'm so glad that you did this and us the fans who never got the chance to see him or meet him, we can read your stories. I can't wait to read the book.
I am a fan since 1996 but never saw him live. last year when MY DREAM WAS ABOUT TO COME TRUE...it turn into a NIGHTMARE.
THANK YOU !!!!!!

wow, it seems to be a wonderful book! I've added it to my Amazon wishlist. Oh how I wish I had a change to meet Michael.... I always believed that someday it would happen... well, probably I will meet him on the other side one day.......

I have never been so proud of any one book as I am of this one written and composed by fans themselves.

I received my book yesterday afternoon. I got off the computer and couldn't wait to just breeze through it, look at the photos and see who were the contributing fans other than myself.

It's an amazing piece of work that was so well chosen and put together. It gives a "non" Jackson fan a brief insight of what it means to be a Jackson fan, what fans go through to meet this wonderful person, and what hardships along the way, not to mention disappointments they face. One can feel the excitement of each fan as you read their compelling stories and what it was like to meet Michael. A man who has given us all so much.

There was parts that I could relate to, like not wanting to push Michael into signing or doing anything that could seem rude. How the love and respect for him was felt across the board. The love is definitely there for Michael. For most the meetings and sharing memories with Michael were pure luck and a blessing. If anything I think these memories and compelling stories should help the newer generation of Jackson fans to better understand what Michael Jackson was about, why his fans protected him so much and why the Jackson fans are considered the best fans of all.

Well done, a thick book that is worth the money and a wonderful read. :clapping: Congrats to Shawn & Adora Henning and of course the fans who contributed

I just bought the book from Amazon! I am so excited to read this book. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet him or see his concerts and now I never will :).

Anyway looking forward to receiving this book.

Back