Book by Dieter Wiesner - "Michael Jackson: The True Story" [ Summary Pg 7 ]

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
On November 9, 2011 in Germany, Dieter Wiesner, the former manager of Michael Jackson (1996-2003), will publish a book titled "Michael Jackson: Die wahre Geschichte" (448 pages), or "Michael Jackson: The True Story" .

Wiesner´s book is about some anecdotes about the moments when he lived next to MJ, or details on unique projects of the King of Pop, he also plans to tackle the delicate issue of Michael's fear and death .

D. Wiesner remains a controversial figure and vigilance is therefore required with this type of work ...

Transleted from mjlegend.com
41teC89rdmL._SS420_.jpg

448 pages
date of release: Heyne Verlag - 9. November 2011
Language: German

PRICE: EUR 22,99

http://www.amazon.de/Michael-Jackso...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1306770736&sr=1-1

np62551,1280394787,Michael-Jackons-dieter-wiesner-privat.jpg

bIuFz7mAKLlu.jpg

Re: NEW Book by Dieter Wiesner - "Michael Jackson: The True Story"

Another day, another book. When will they stop making money off Michael?

A freakin' parasite...still sucking MJ's bones.

I hope German fans are aware of this man's dubious history with MJ and therefore, will NOT buy this trash.

No. Just no.

True story?.best joke ive heard in ages.i guess joe will be supporting his new friend.german fans tried to warn mj about weisner first time around. So i doubt they would use the book even as toliet paper!

I hope German fans are aware of this man's dubious history with MJ and therefore, will NOT buy this trash.

We are, we are...at least most of us...

he can chock on joe cola or get allergy reaction by eating some joe ice cream or have some skin problem after using some joe perfume.
what a schmuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this. Another book???
Maybe I should ask who won't write a book about MJ.

What will be next?? Is there anybody connected to Michael who isn't making money from his good name?? Surely, if you consider somebody a friend, you wouldn't write a "tell all" book about them!! It belittles any friendship you ever had!

:bugeyed :doh: :censored:

That about sums up my feelings about the matter.

Another one?!!!

So we have LaToya, Jermaine, Frank Cascio, & Frank DiLeo (if he's still gonna write one after his hospital stay).

The book I'm MOST looking forward to is Joe Vogel's.

There is only one person that could change my opinion or thought on Michael and that is Michael. No book of half-assed truths or totally made up stories is going to make me change my love for Michael. This book is another in a long line of people making up things to get their 15 minutes of fame. I will not be adding my money to their pockets.

Another dodgy person Michael has ties with and now he has written a book. Not sure how good its going to be. I prefer to read from Michaels family rather then these dodgy people.

What? :wtf:

Unbelievable :doh: ... another book! :puke: When will come to an end the epidemic of writing books about Michael to make money for their own benefit? I'm tired of seeing people using Michael to make money. :perrin: *big sigh*

So, I'm supposed to believe you, Weisner, out of all backstabbers and thieves and leeches, that you're setting things straight. What's gonna be nauseating is fans ending up buying this rubbish, which some certainly will do. That's the worst kind of desperation to imagine. ...Wait 'til he starts promoting it everywhere, which is another sickening detail to grasp.

The way things are going, we'll have a book from Arvizos soon

God no!

Deiter Weisner can kiss my behind! so sick of every tom, dick, and harry cashing in on Michael with their 'books' of 'truth'....disgusting!

Sio who's lweft to write their book? Rebbie, Marlon, Jackie, Tito, Randy, Grace, Raymone, Deepak......who am I leaving out?

to hell with wiesner and his pathetic fairy tale book

So when will we be seeing Bubbles book?

God no!

Deiter Weisner can kiss my behind! so sick of every tom, dick, and harry cashing in on Michael with their 'books' of 'truth'....disgusting!

Sio who's lweft to write their book? Rebbie, Marlon, Jackie, Tito, Randy, Grace, Raymone, Deepak......who am I leaving out?

Debbie Rowe i guess :)

btw it's interesting why he wrote a book on german language... he speaks english very well

^Maybe he couldn't find an English publisher? It happened to Joseph. His book released in 2004 was published only in German for that very reason.

Last edited:

Please dont give them ideas. Knowing our luck they just might do that! i wouldnt be surprised

actually , i would not mind reading it , but free of charge ofcourse becuae he is one of the theivs who stole MJ's money !
i'm a big fan for many decades and i can distinguish between his lies and what could truely happen, so why not !

I'm actually glad all these people are writing books now. I don't care about the money they earn of it - I'm not the one to count other people's money. But I care for Michael's image. And after years of media horribly abusing his image and creating this distorted character that had nothing to do with the truth, finally there is a chance to build a true humane protrait of the man. Who else can tell the public what kind of person Michael really was, if not the ones who knew him? Maybe each of the authors is biased (who isn't?), but I hope, like puzzle pieces, all these books together will create the right picture, and it will be that picture of Michael Jackson that stays in history.

My biggest dream for Michael now is to make his wish "I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone" come true. This is one thing he deserved that we (people) can still do for him.

Last edited:
Back