Book by Dieter Wiesner - "Michael Jackson: The True Story" [ Summary Pg 7 ]

I'm actually glad all these people are writing books now. I don't care about the money they earn of it - I'm not the one to count other people's money. But I care for Michael's image. And after years of media horribly abusing his image and creating this distorted character that had nothing to do with the truth, finally there is a chance to build a true humane protrait of the man. Who else can tell the public what kind of person Michael really was, if not the ones who knew him? Maybe each of the authors is biased (who isn't?), but I hope, like puzzle pieces, all these books together will create the right picture, and it will be that picture of Michael Jackson that stays in history.

My biggest dream for Michael now is to make his wish "I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone" come true. This is one thing he deserved that we (people) can still
do for him.

u aint gonna get that with a book from weisner!

Re: NEW Book by Dieter Wiesner - "Michael Jackson: The True Story"

Hold Up! I thought Jermaine Jackson was gonna tell the world THE TRUE STORY about Michael. LOL!

As far as I'm concerned, they ALL need to take their "True Story" and go sit down somewhere!

I saw him on a very dubious documentary called "Michael Jackson's Dark Side of Hollywood" last night on CurrentTV. After watching his interview in that rather dubious documentary (unusual for CurrentTV), and knowing what he is, I wouldn't trust him at all. Anything claiming to be the "true story", 99% of the time, isn't so. I'm sure none of you needed my convincing, however, I'm just adding a bit more info. and reasons not to trust him.

btw it's interesting why he wrote a book on german language... he speaks english very well

I estimate sometimes:
Wiesner will know where his fans sit. And his fans will buy his book.

Maybe it is not known.... the majority of the forums in Germany have originated under the wiesner's aegis. He has furnished them and has awarded to so-called "operators".
And it is simply a fact that subjects which the Wiesner do not like may not be discussed respectively the Threads never are long open.
And so cannot be also written about Wiesners role in Michael's life in Germany objectively.... then Wiesner is "a good" and everybody should believe it.
And Wiesner also has influence on other forums in Europe.

Wiesner carries, by the way, with 99% of the fans in Germany a good authority.
So Germany was also suited so very well for UD-Group and the Parallel-Merchandising with the old MJ logo.....

I'm not gonna buy that frickin' book from that frickin' liar.

I estimate sometimes:

Maybe it is not known.... the majority of the forums in Germany have originated under the wiesner's aegis. He has furnished them and has awarded to so-called "operators".
And it is simply a fact that subjects which the Wiesner do not like may not be discussed respectively the Threads never are long open.
And so cannot be also written about Wiesners role in Michael's life in Germany objectively.... then Wiesner is "a good" and everybody should believe it.

So Germany was also suited so very well for UD-Group and the Parallel-Merchandising with the old MJ logo.....

thanks for that. intresting

None of them released any positive book when Michael was alive, and now we are going to get tons of books and stuff like that, how nice of them... Nobody can confirm now which story is true and which isn't. That makes things a lot easier ~claps hands~

I estimate sometimes:

Interesting. Thank you for that bit of information.

So Weisner is viewed positively on German fan boards.....Over the years, he has maintained a relationship with these site administrators. Are they real MJ fans? For the life of me, I can't understand after everything Weisner has done (and is doing to MJ & his legacy) why would any fanclub would like to keep in touch with a crooks. Says a lot about these folks' character....or lack thereof

**sighs**...

I need a window to jump out of...

As for Ohood and
morinen ...you guys might need to do some research ...I can't never write it enough, Google is your friend.

oh my god! that's crazy!

Yes. :fear:

I estimate sometimes:

:eek:

I'm actually glad all these people are writing books now. I don't care about the money they earn of it - I'm not the one to count other people's money.

:wtf:

But I care for Michael's image.

And after years of media horribly abusing his image and creating this distorted character that had nothing to do with the truth, finally there is a chance to build a true humane protrait of the man. Who else can tell the public what kind of person Michael really was, if not the ones who knew him?

:unsure:

:fear:

Mneme thanks for explaining, i really didnt know that facts. I follow only one german forum, because of many information about unreleased MJ songs (we all know what forum i'm talking about i guess)

And i'm not agree that all books about Michael are welcome. With books from people like Wiesner instead it would be difficult to realize the true view on Michael. Unfortunatelly there was so many people who were expected to know Michael so long and so well and talked and wrote bad things about him. All those so-called writers humiliated his name and hurt him very much.

Last edited:

I won't be buying this book, I don't trust the author at all. I hope other fans question how trustworthy the author is before seeing the name Michael Jackson and buying it in a frenzy. I will spend my money on Joe Vogel's book 'Man In the Music' instead.

And i'm not agree about all books about Michael are welcome. With books from people like Wiesner instead it would be difficult to realize the true view on Michael. Unfortunatelly there was so many people who were expected to know Michael so long and so well and talked and wrote bad things about him. All those so-called writers humiliated his name and hurt him very much.

:agree:

I'm actually glad all these people are writing books now. I don't care about the money they earn of it - I'm not the one to count other people's money. But I care for Michael's image. And after years of media horribly abusing his image and creating this distorted character that had nothing to do with the truth, finally there is a chance to build a true humane protrait of the man. Who else can tell the public what kind of person Michael really was, if not the ones who knew him? Maybe each of the authors is biased (who isn't?), but I hope, like puzzle pieces, all these books together will create the right picture, and it will be that picture of Michael Jackson that stays in history.

My biggest dream for Michael now is to make his wish "I want people to really know who I am after I'm gone" come true. This is one thing he deserved that we (people) can still do for him.

Huh?:scratch:

u aint gonna get that with a book from weisner!

Thank you Elusive, I don't have to say another word then to that post.

Oh yes we'll have "the true portrait" of adjective man who was totally dependent of Islam Nation and his good-willing manager who couldnt save him ect.

God i'm sick of all this sycophants who were around Michael and keep going to use his name............................

So, I'm supposed to believe you, Weisner, out of all backstabbers and thieves and leeches, that you're setting things straight. What's gonna be nauseating is fans ending up buying this rubbish, which some certainly will do. That's the worst kind of desperation to imagine. ...Wait 'til he starts promoting it everywhere, which is another sickening detail to grasp.

I think I'm going to be ill.

Let's all thank Joe Jackson! Surely Dieter association with the old man makes him think it's okay. I'm sure Joe know and don't care that Dieter is writing this book. It's just another project to them for money! It's sad when MJs own family let's the very people who hurt MJ continue doing so. :no:

This kind of thing makes me so mad ...

Beautiful eyes
thank you for sharing

So Prince will be in Germany on November 10th

This book is launched November 9th

Sure it's just a coincidence.

I have to admit i don't know as much as alotta you guys here know about the folks MJ hung out with. But this Dieter dude is out for bad shit? A true friend wouldn't even write a book about him, or not in that context...true story..sigh. But did Mike and him have any falling outs when he was still alive?

Back