Book by Dieter Wiesner - "Michael Jackson: The True Story" [ Summary Pg 7 ]

Re: NEW Book by Dieter Wiesner - "Michael Jackson: The True Story"

Did they have any fallings out? er yeah just abit. how about stealing money from you. evidence shown during mjs trial about how he and kontizer tried to brainwash mj into getting rid of the ppl who saw through them so they could keep screwing mj. he then sued mj for millions. did the rounds on the t.v talking crap about mj.hes a known fraudster whos been done in germany for it

Damn...i honestly didn't know. Michael really didn't had alot of luck when it came to people around him, well...he didn't had alotta luck in his life at all actually, sigh.

We are, we are...at least most of us...

Oh this green face vomiting is so appropriate for a lot of things going on right now!!!!!!!

PS isn't some body of county suing Wiesner right now???

Last edited:

I have to admit i don't know as much as alotta you guys here know about the folks MJ hung out with. But this Dieter dude is out for bad shit? A true friend wouldn't even write a book about him, or not in that context...true story..sigh. But did Mike and him have any falling outs when he was still alive?

You mean OTHER than Dieter suing Michael for 64 million dollars, and claiming that Michael defrauded him? OTHER than that? (I think the lawsuit was eventually dropped, but the compliant documents were brutal). That should just about do it?

So Prince will be in Germany on November 10th

This book is launched November 9th

Sure it's just a coincidence.

Yes... another member said the same thing here:

Just like someone said from a different MJ forum:

November 10th Prince is going back to Berlin for the auction

November 9th is when Dieter releases his book about Michael in Germany

If he uses Prince like this and backtalks MJ or his kids in the book at the same time......

:(

where did the word that prince will be back in november come from? any official source or just rumours?

Maybe Katherie bound Prince to some kind of contract with Wieser, hence hm coming back to Germany, I wouldn't be surprised to see his children more often in Wiesner's company in the near future.

People like Wiesner have a good talent for sniffing out human prey. Once they see the potential to make easy money off you, they make themselves available and can be very persuasive.

Give it time and he'll be jrs manager just in time to steal mjs $ off him all over again

I will read this book later too.

i wouldnt read it if you paid me lol

Of cause the reviews will be positive when they are on his site! weisner is a thief and a crook.no better than thome interms of fleecing mj.

^ And ALL of the three 1-star reviews are FAKE, they are from double accounts from a scammer known by the pseudonym "Ares Einstein" who's been misusing reviews to give his scam products a plug - but that's a long story.
Just a short summary: "Ares Einstein" are German criminals who are selling 1:1 copies of Aphrodite Jones' "MJ Conspiracy" (2007) and Geraldine Hughes' "Redemption" (2004) among others to German fans mainly. The police is investigating against them now but Amazon Germany had these illegal "books" at their marketplace for OVER 2 years!

^ And ALL of the three 1-star reviews are FAKE, they are from double accounts from a scammer known by the pseudonym "Ares Einstein" who's been misusing reviews to give his scam products a plug - but that's a long story.
Just a short summary: "Ares Einstein" are German criminals who are selling 1:1 copies of Aphrodite Jones' "MJ Conspiracy" (2007) and Geraldine Hughes' "Redemption" (2004) among others to German fans mainly. The police is investigating against them now but Amazon Germany had these illegal "books" at their marketplace for OVER 2 years!
Even better reason for me to try and read the book in German..:D

From what I understand from the reviews it's written with much love and respect for Michael.

Ich glaube dass ich es mal versuche!!

I've read some reviews and overall they are VERY positive. Has anyone on here read it yet?

http://www.dieterwiesner.com/michaeljackson.html

http://www.dieterwiesner.com/Booksite/index.html?no-cache=1333898482453

Too bad all the reviews and excerpts from the book are in German (for all English speaking fans).

I've read it and I meant to do English chapter summaries, but I just haven't had the time do to that properly.

I have mixed feelings. Wiesner is very much writing for a German audience- it's hard to put into words how I mean that. How do I describe that... I somehow expected a more 'culturally sensitive' approach, to be honest.
For some reason I expected someone who has spent so much time in the US and around MJ to sound a bit more, ahem, worldly, to be honest. I did not get the feeling that Wiesner grasped some of the nuances.
Other parts have me confused, wondering and thinking, gosh, perception differs in people. When he described Forest Lawn- I was honestly scratching my head which grave or cemetery he visited- he made it sound as if it was an outdoor and accessible grave that can actually be easily visited.

But there are a few very funny stories in it as well. Overall it is very respectful and doesn't try to chop Michael to pieces with an overt "let's humanize and chop him down to size" bits.

If you expect great literature- then that is not the book for you. But it's an easy read, no dry spots etc. A few interesting details here and there.
Book needs serious editing though if it were to be translated into English as English/American readers tend to express themselves slightly differently- especially when it comes to sensitive matters such as philosophy, religion and spirituality. Overall though it was interesting to read how Wiesner perceived the NOI, for example.

I don't regret the purchase.

Chamife, if you speak Dutch- give it a try, why not. It is not too complicated- especially when one already has knowledge on Michael's life and the timeframe in which things happened- why not try reading it.
Happens to me all the time. Thanks to Michael I feel pushed enough to read books in French and Italian where I otherwise might be too apprehensive to even try it.

Btw, I intended to include the book in this thread- and I will probably end up doing English chapter summaries in that thread as well. (hopefully next weekend)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...s-genres)-MJ-books-contemporaries-fans-others

Last edited:

I've read it and I meant to do English chapter summaries, but I just haven't had the time do to that properly.

I have mixed feelings. Wiesner is very much writing for a German audience- it's hard to put into words how I mean that. How do I describe that... I somehow expected a more 'culturally sensitive' approach, to be honest.
For some reason I expected someone who has spent so much time in the US and around MJ to sound a bit more, ahem, worldly, to be honest. I did not get the feeling that Wiesner grasped some of the nuances.

Other parts have me confused, wondering and thinking, gosh, perception differs in people. When he described Forest Lawn- I was honestly scratching my head which grave or cemetery he visited- he made it sound as if it was an outdoor and accessible grave that can actually be easily visited.

But there are a few very funny stories in it as well. Overall it is very respectful and doesn't try to chop Michael to pieces with an overt "let's humanize and chop him down to size" bits.

If you expect great literature- then that is not the book for you. But it's an easy read, no dry spots etc. A few interesting details here and there.
Book needs serious editing though if it were to be translated into English as English/American readers tend to express themselves slightly differently- especially when it comes to sensitive matters such as philosophy, religion and spirituality. Overall though it was interesting to read how Wiesner perceived the NOI, for example.

I don't regret the purchase.

Chamife, if you speak Dutch- give it a try, why not. It is not too complicated- especially when one already has knowledge on Michael's life and the timeframe in which things happened- why not try reading it.
Happens to me all the time. Thanks to Michael I feel pushed enough to read books in French and Italian where I otherwise might be too apprehensive to even try it.

Btw, I intended to include the book in this thread- and I will probably end up doing English chapter summaries in that thread as well. (hopefully next weekend)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...s-genres)-MJ-books-contemporaries-fans-others
Thank you so much! Yes, I will give it a try and purchase it. It's never the same reading something in another language than your own (it just takes more time and focussing) but I can understand German. I live near the German border...:D. Interested to know what his perceptions were of people around Michael at that time of his life and his look on things.

Respect you for trying to do the summaries, because I know that must be a lot of work.

Will get back to this topic after I read the book, so we can discuss it and maybe also the man, Wiesner. Looking forward to that!

Some of u seem clueless as to who weisner is and what he did to mj. i guess others on here were right when they said alot of german fans have been brainwashed by weisner and have no idea of the things he said and did to mj. knowledge is power.

i dont blame jr for being clueless about him after the jacksons sold him to weisner but theres no excuse for fans considering what came out about him in 03-05 and subsequent lawsuits,media leaks and why they think anything that comes out of his mouth would have any truth to it.

Last edited:

Some of u seem clueless as to who weisner is and what he did to mj. i guess others on here were right when they said alot of german fans have been brainwashed by weisner and have no idea of the things he said and did to mj. knowledge is power.

i dont blame jr for being clueless about him after the jacksons sold him to weisner but theres no excuse for fans considering what came out about him in 03-05 and subsequent lawsuits,media leaks and why they think anything that comes out of his mouth would have any truth to it.
I've always made up my own mind about people. Maybe I don't know everything yet, but I think I'm totally capable of forming my own opinion on him and decide for myself what to believe and what not :)

Last edited:

Wow, I had forgotten this book. :fear:

HAAAAA me too!!!!! So for those who read it, is it really the true story. Then again how can we be sure.

I definately wont be getting this book, wiesner is a liar & a fake

I might pass on this book and just read the reviews. I don't think Deiter Weisner as trustworthy.

Another book, how many more?

Back