Books you love or books you are reading now.

I read again la 'Symphonie Pastorale' d'André GIDE and Seagull (Чайка) by Tchekhov.
I used to read the same books over and over again...lol

I finished reading The Catcher in the Rye (everyone should try and read it, specially if you're a teenager) and I'm reading The Perfume the story of a murderer 'cause I think the movie is very beautiful and my mum told me the book was better.

audrey-hepburn-treasures.jpg
:wild:

BrotherWestFrontCoverhalfofhalf.jpg

I love the way he weaves an interesting narrative mixing his life story with his thoughts and beliefs.
I feel that's what he feels he's supposed to do As a scholar in the humanities.

I finish "the gun seller"

and now, I'm reading "GUIDE DE L'ÓPERA" (lately, I'm curiosity about these things)

yeah, I'm a son of b**** that still dont found my own *read style* :p

I'm finished with Man in the Music.

I'm still reading Bart Ehrman's "Forged" which is about which books in the New Testament are forged and how do scholars know this.

Plus

Bram Stoker: Dracula (yeah, the classic Drakula story)
David Deutsch: The Fabric of Reality which is about the multiverse theory in physics.

The book I'm reading right now is Three Black Swans-by Caroline B. Cooney & it's a good book so far. & The book that I love is Just Another Hero-by Sharon M. Draper it's one of the last books that she ever worte & it was good but most parts Nah! I don't like.

I've just finished reading Michael Cunningham "Specimen Days". It's divided into three apparently unrelated parts. The first part, In the Machine, it's absolutely heartbreaking. I recommend it to anyone who loves a well-written story!

Well, I'm still reading the book "you are not alone" by Jermaine Jackson... What I read so far is lovely... Beautiful memories of Michael but AHHHH time to read :scratch:

I'm WRITING a book right now though... and doing a lot of 'research' on it too...

Oh, and of course... I'm into the 'short' Christmasy story too over at MJJC Blog :cheeky:

my favourite books are Harry Potter
& the hunger games by suzanne collins
they are amazing !!

Back