Bravo Legends - special MJ issue - Michael's comeback in 2009 Hold My Hand released end of September

I do like Timbaland's sound. But... it's too much of the same thing everywhere. He's becoming the Stock, Aitken and Waterman of the '00's.

So I'm guessing the Music Video for HMH should be coming out anywhere in the next 2 months, if the single is coming out in 2 weeks or so..?

I do like Timbaland's sound. But... it's too much of the same thing everywhere. He's becoming the Stock, Aitken and Waterman of the '00's.

Agreed!

About the HMH video, I can't wait. It's gonna rock :punk:

This is exciting news! A big Thank you goes out to everyone who posted ;)

Is the Bravo Legends issue the same as the standard Bravo magazine?? If that's the case, i'm getting a few copies by monday!!!! :)

Is the Bravo Legends issue the same as the standard Bravo magazine?? If that's the case, i'm getting a few copies by monday!!!! :)

no, unfortunatelly not :( the standard Bravo is a weekly magazine..and this Bravo Legends MJ nr1 is like a special issue...and less countries sell it then the normal one :(

oh wow guys this is sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting !

although Michael please stay away from Timbaland :(

can this be purchased in the UK , or is there anyway to get this mag on ebay ?

why? Timbaland produces hit songs. Mike needs a hit song don't you agree?

no, unfortunatelly not :( the standard Bravo is a weekly magazine..and this Bravo Legends MJ nr1 is like a special issue...and less countries sell it then the normal one :(

Arghhh damn it!!

Thank you for the info... hm... I know of a shop that sell the normal Bravo, do you think they have this one aswell???

Oh... one more thing. Bravo legend nr. 1?? will there be several issues with Mj in the following weeks??

Thanx in advance :)

I BOUGHT MY FIRST 2 COPIES FROM THE MAIN-STATION TODAY !!!!! OMG OMG !!!!

I almost "flew" to the station by bike right after school !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I BOUGHT MY FIRST 2 COPIES FROM THE MAIN-STATION TODAY !!!!! OMG OMG !!!!

I almost "flew" to the station by bike right after school !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Haha.... .I imagined that in my had!! Great.

After school:

"hey you wanna hang out?"

"NO! I CAN'T I MUST GO GET THAT NEW MJ MAGAZINE!!!!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOM BIKES OFF......

:D

I just want to say that I hate all of you internationl fans who are able to get this book. LOL

Re: BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

That was long time ago, before MJ said to Ebony he doesn't want to tour, anyway it was known his brothers were the ones, who tried to make him, and it's because of their pressure he agreed, but it is still not known whether it's going to happen eventually. And Akon's words about the "tour" was not about that type of "tour" it was about the promo, etc' regarding this song and video.
When it comes to Michael "claiming" that he does not want to tour, I have always taken his words with a "grain of salt" on saying he does not want to tour. Michael has been saying that since 1979. He was suppose to retire from touring after the "thrimph" tour. Then he retired from touring in 1988 with the Bad tour in Los Angelas. Of course he went on to do Dangerous and History tours. I just think it is all about how he is feeling. I look at Tina Turner now who is out of retirement and back touring. People get bored after awhile and start to come back and do what they claimed they were tired of doing. People often speak on how they feel at that moment. But only time will tell.

Re: BRAVO magazine special issues to celebrate MJ's 50th bday [poster in issue #34] [threads merged]

When it comes to Michael "claiming" that he does not want to tour, I have always taken his words with a "grain of salt" on saying he does not want to tour. Michael has been saying that since 1979. He was suppose to retire from touring after the "thrimph" tour. Then he retired from touring in 1988 with the Bad tour in Los Angelas. Of course he went on to do Dangerous and History tours. I just think it is all about how he is feeling. I look at Tina Turner now who is out of retirement and back touring. People get bored after awhile and start to come back and do what they claimed they were tired of doing. People often speak on how they feel at that moment. But only time will tell.

yes but michael really hates touring and he had done those tours only cuz he had to. i dont want him to do stuff that he doesnt like to do just to please his fans or whomever. he should only try to please himself and nobody else. hes done more than enough for the world already.

Here is a photo i toke some minutes ago ... my new WALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

002dj4.jpg

hey thanks Kingofthedancefloor :)

ooh it's been along time i say hi to you hi kingofthedancefloor :)

Hey your very welcome :)
Im still trying to search for some cool Bookstores here in Canada i think our best chance to get some copies may be Ebay.
Take care My Friend!!

Edit-Julian i bet your lovin these Bravo mags how many did you get?

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

Remember, michael put alot in his work and want's it to do well, so wether he likes it or not. he has to perform in a way or another!!

Oh an that "Michael hates to tour" is getting old, yes we saw it in PHM, but ya'll acting like mikes is the only artist in the world that hates touring.

before MJ said to Ebony he doesn't want to tour

Michael never said that in Ebony. This is the EXACT quote of what he said on Ebony:

Q: Will you tour again?
A: I don't care for long tours. But what I love about touring is that it sharpens one's craft beautifully.

So, where did he say that he didn't want to tour? Don't put words in Michael's mouth. If you are not sure about something, look it up. I am so tired of reading comments from fans who claimed that MJ said that he told Ebony that he did not want to tour. They never go and check to see if he actually said that. They just run with that like a rumor spreading.

yes but michael really hates touring and he had done those tours only cuz he had to. i dont want him to do stuff that he doesnt like to do just to please his fans or whomever. he should only try to please himself and nobody else. hes done more than enough for the world already.
I disagree. If Michael does not want to do something, Michael does NOT have to do it (if that is the case, a cd would be out by now and a tour would have been done by now, so I do not buy that statement). During the Bad tour, Michael was still on top of the world, considered the top money maker in Forbes and one of the richest entertainers and he still toured even when on to do the Dangerous tour. The reason is that most people get bored. Yes, when you are tired, you will say "you do not want to do something" until you get bored and want to do it again even if you know it is hard work.

Arghhh damn it!!

Thank you for the info... hm... I know of a shop that sell the normal Bravo, do you think they have this one aswell???

Oh... one more thing. Bravo legend nr. 1?? will there be several issues with Mj in the following weeks??

Thanx in advance :)

no i think the "Legend" is a Bravo special which will deal with different stars...maybe nr2 Madonna etc. (well that is only my opinion).

oh i see you are from Norway, right?
on the huge cover that was posted of the Bravo Legend it is written the price of the magazine in Norwegian krone (57,-) so probably this means you will have it there! ;)

Oh an that "Michael hates to tour" is getting old, yes we saw it in PHM, but ya'll acting like mikes is the only artist in the world that hates touring.

Exactly. MJ must tour for the next CD. He needs to tour America, period. I do not care if it is venues or stadiums, he needs to tour in the country that he was born in.

I disagree. If Michael does not want to do something, Michael does NOT have to do it (if that is the case, a cd would be out by now and a tour would have been done by now, so I do not buy that statement). During the Bad tour, Michael was still on top of the world, considered the top money maker in Forbes and one of the richest entertainers and he still toured even when on to do the Dangerous tour. The reason is that most people get bored. Yes, when you are tired, you will say "you do not want to do something" until you get bored and want to do it again even if you know it is hard work.

*clapping hard* MJ always said that he hated touring and the like but deep down, he loves it. I think he wanted to say that it takes so much work to tour and he probably hates that part. Like, I remember, I think, seeing this footage of MJ coming off the final leg of the awesome Bad Tour and he was asked if he would tour again and he basically said that it was his last tour. That he is retiring from touring. He did a tour for Dangerous, he did a tour for History. MJ will tour for this CD, even if it will be small and not a big tour, he will tour, imo.

Last edited:

Couldn't have said it better myself! :)

Remember, michael put alot in his work and want's it to do well, so wether he likes it or not. he has to perform in a way or another!!

Exacly. I have been following this man since 1975 and I have heard him talk about the likes and dislikes of touring. And you are right about other artists. Look at Tina Turner, Look at Cher, Elton John, and look at Janet now, and many others. All of them have made simular statements and they are back on the road. I do not disagree that Michael does not get tired and there are times he does want to quit because it is hard on the body but overall the feeling seem to come back to him.

kingofthedancefloor:

i bought 2 copies today from main-station ! Will buy more the next days. I HAVE TO HAVE more ... i love that mag !

no i think the "Legend" is a Bravo special which will deal with different stars...maybe nr2 Madonna etc. (well that is only my opinion).

oh i see you are from Norway, right?
on the huge cover that was posted of the Bravo Legend it is written the price of the magazine in Norwegian krone (57,-) so probably this means you will have it there! ;)

Oh I didn't notice that! cool.... What I did notice was, the picture where you can see the whole audience it says with big letters OSLO, wich is my hometown and where I live.... yeah..lol

Thanks again :)

I think I have bought at least 80 % o these Bravo magazines in the 90's when I basically bought everything Michael Jackson. How cool to see them on a spread like this WOW :punk:

Now I want to buy this mag as well. Bravo have always been so supportive of Michael. I don't understand German at all, but I did loove these magazines back in the day. This was like the "source" when I didn't have the Internet to look up on things.

Agree Bee. It's the long tours that Michael hates. He was always on the road for nearly 2 to 3 years. He won't do as long in the future but that doesn't mean he can't tour. Madonna is doing a 3 to 4 month tour. You can still do performances but tailor it to what you want.

Back