Bravo Legends - special MJ issue - Michael's comeback in 2009 Hold My Hand released end of September

That's still doesn't change the fact that that is something he done all his life, and now, he prefers to change directions

Agree Bee. It's the long tours that Michael hates. He was always on the road for nearly 2 to 3 years. He won't do as long in the future but that doesn't mean he can't tour. Madonna is doing a 3 to 4 month tour. You can still do performances but tailor it to what you want.

Execellent point. That was what he meant in the interview. The Bad Tour was TWO YEARS! That is a very long time away from family and such. MJ can do a 3 -5 month period alone touring. That is short. Look at Janet's and how she is doing her tour: she had dates and then added some more. It is easier for her. Now that MJ has children he is going to take them with him on tour and the tours will be shorter.

That's still doesn't change the fact that that is something he done all his life, and now, he prefers to change directions

Ok, let me break this down to you: you stated that MJ did not want to tour anymore. You stated that he said this in Ebony. When I did was I got my issue and typed exactly what he stated. Now, you wanna backtrack. That is fine. :) He has been recording music almost his whole life and what is he doing now? Recording music. Nothing is changing with that. No one stated that he couldn't change his mind, but it seems like he is going to do what he has always done.

Then it is a "wait and see". However, your comment was speaking in a way as if you KNOW he is not going to tour no more. All I am saying is that I am going to take this "he does not want to tour again" with a grain of salt because I have heard it all before unless something is proven otherwise.

Then it is a "wait and see". However, your comment was speaking in a way as if you KNOW he is not going to tour no more. All I am saying is that I am going to take this "he does not want to tour again" with a grain of salt because I have heard it all before unless something is proven otherwise

You took the words right out of my mouth. :)

I want itttttttttttttttttt
icon_mj3.jpg
icon_mj3.jpg
icon_mj3.jpg

I hope it will be available in Bulgaria

It's so puuuuurdifull... that HIStory poster. *pouts* How come we never get the good stuff :girl_tantrum:

How come some people aready have their copy if it's not out till September 15?

usually magazines here are released few days before its actually release date that is printed on the magazine ;)
but i think this is the same in other parts of the world..i mean i remember fans bought Ebony also before the official release date

^^ Lucky you! :D
We don't have ebay in my country and,aside from that,we don't use paypal,just online-shopping credit cards... :(

Has anyone noticed that almost all the posters are the same posters that BRAVO included in 80's and 90's issues? It's like they collected all the posters that they put in BRAVOs through the years and now put them all together in that LEGENDS special.

Has anyone noticed that almost all the posters are the same posters that BRAVO included in 80's and 90's issues? It's like they collected all the posters that they put in BRAVOs through the years and now put them all together in that LEGENDS special.
yeah i have seen that most of them we already have on posters. Maybe that J5 and Victory tour one not...and of course the one from Ebony:cheeky:

So what are the new pictures they were talking about? Is it the Ebony pics?

Back