"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

When people say "F**K SONY" they are probably looking at the wrong picture. I work for a very large label in Australia, one that I will not disclose however I will say that when releases are done, it is handled by hundreds of employees. From the people who design the cover, to the guys who make sure copyright lines are proper, to the marketing, financial and creative design teams that all play a part in bringing an album together. Most of these people would be huge fans of Michael and honored to work on such a project.

This is part of something bigger. It's not Sony looking at the millions of fans around the world and thinking they can cash in on us. It doesn't work that way. There is no board meeting with 10 evil men who come up with these ideas and they sudden get released to the public. They involve many more steps, calculations and PEOPLE.

Something ELSE is happening. We just dont know what it is yet... We aren't looking in the right place...

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

i just wanna clear my thoughts

- for who said sony could never risk doing such thing cause they're a huge company and bla bla bla.. how do you know? the way you magnify them will let them get a way with it .. no one could challenge them except for his family but the media and THE FANS are against them so who else is gonna take an action ? the fans ? we're just a bunch of an obsessed psychos in the "world's eyes" so yeah they're totally getting away with it

- yes 2000 watts and shout are different from MJ's voice but the way he pronounce the words is the same and we were totally able to recognize his voice come on i just listend to 2000 watss! BN vocals are very far from Micahel's voice and accent

- YES as people get older their voices change but do their accent change too ?? NO

- how could you forget the whole branca business with sony against Michael ? yes he brings a lot of money to the estate but how do we know what are his true intentions ? how could we trust him if Michael didn't ? maybe he and sony want to destroy the album to make a public excuse for selling the ATV catalog back to sony

it's fishy .. it's beyond publicity stunt to me

But think twice... Why would all these people, would say its fake?

because it sounds like justin fucking a cat

hehe - everybody seems to know better than the other!

I am afraid of judging about this song because if I am mistaken I would feel deadly sorry. I have listened to MJ for almost 20 years, But I don't believe it is MJ singing the lead vocals. It is not the color of his voice and not as passionate.

I am aware of the fact that artists work with their voice enhance it an try different things but this is too obvious. I really don't think it is Michael and damn sony thinks we are such numb and stupid idiots?

I am very disappointed.

And the forensic thing could be a total hoax just to save their album sells.

I don't know what to think.

okay people I have to quote myself to take back all I said.
I recommend to all of you to listen to the song via headphones. I have just got the chance to do so and I must say it is Michael. He worked on his voice and he takes another direction. To me it is clear that it is MJ when it comes to how he finishes singing every single line. his voice is vibrating and it is just him.

I don't wanna do Michael any wrong.

Please guys, give it another try!!!

Last edited:

From Frank Cascio:
No, Sadly to say its Not Sony... Breakng New's is Great. IT Is 100% Michael Voice., He recorded it in my home. Please the fans should be enjoying this special moment. it is special and there are people out there trying to take that away from you and the world... "Jealousy" Please embrace this song as Michael was very proud of it.
OMG.These people are so pathetic right now! WE ARE NOT DUMB!!!!
i'm so fucking pissed. do they seriously think that we are stupid? :sss
Bull****!
To answer that question: Yes, apparently so.

But I'm gonna try that next time I don't feel like making dinner and all we've got is some cat food in the cupboard...
Aw, honey, it's steak! Yes it is! I guarantee it 100%! I cooked it myself! :doh:

Have you guys heard the snippet of Do You Know Where You're Children Are? That sounds exactly like MJ singing, no question. But with BN, you just don't get that sense at all. I listened to it many times and the background vocals sound real to me (the hoos etc) but the main vocal sounds really off. But then again, Privacy, Shout and 2000 Watts didn't sound like him either, but they were him. Could it be that he chose to digitalise his vocals and therefore, it sounds different?

But then again, Michael would never sing him own name like that surely? I'm just totally confused!!!

Sony and the Schafels and Manns and AEG's obviously are exploiting Michael's fandom vulnerability and hunger for new MJ stuff. That Horror Destiny remix is the best recent example. Now this impersonation extravaganza from Sony. Well, AEG claimed "This Is It" was a recent song of Michael's also.

What Tarryll said is really important. There is no way ever that Michael had enjoyed a song so much that he ordered all outakes erased. And then the computer being broken excuse for 2-year olds... The audacity these leeches have is simply unreal.

Edit: just read Cascio's comment. He never came across as trustworthy to me, and I don't care he was or claimed to be friends with Michael. Now he wants to collect some cash as well by means of a lie, 'cause there's no way that Breaking News, this released version, is sung by Michael Jackson. If he had been so proud of this song, he would have released it.

CONGRATS for this comment.People like you make me even more prouder being a part of the MJ community.

And people like you two make me ashamed.

Always two sides to a coin you see.

@TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. Cont.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael...Cont.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
TEDDY RILEY
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. Cont.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

someone may say obama is white and 50% will believe it

*sigh*

Forget about Sony, Cascios, Teddy Riley and family statements. Forget about all of them and take them all out of the picture.

I'm going to ask you this question:

If this track, as you hear on MJ.com, was leaked onto youtube this time two years ago, would have believed it was real?

Yes, MJ was versatile, but regardless of how many different vocals styles and sounds he's used in his recordings, he has always sounded like himself. If the guy singing on this track is MJ, then explain why he sounds like he's an imitator trying (and failing) to imitate his already perfected style? Why would MJ manipulate his voice in such a way that he sounds like he's trying to imitate himself? This isn't Michael trying to sound different. This is an impostor trying to sound like Michael.

I feel that something is "up" with the accent/dialect too, but I can't put my finger on it exactly. Anyone here able to articulate it by pointing out specific words/vowel sounds, etc? 'Cause I want to feel I have something more definitely that just a gut feeling.

I love the people coming out saying Michael sounds like this now in a studio...

Did you all forget Hold My Hand, and the entire This Is It rehearsals? Stuck in the 90s? Please, I won't even address stupidity of that magnitude again.

They say some people have an ear for music, some dont. Sadly there are a fair few of you without a good ear for music. As blunt as that is, I will not back away from that.
I must admit that that's how I feel as well. I do not want to offend anyone and I am sorry if I do, but it just sounds so completely obvious to me that it is not Michael Jackson and it's just astonishing to me that there are people here that do believe it's him.

I agree with czechstar as well. Many of us grew up with Michael's unique singing voice. Perhaps it's as familiar as the voice of an acquaintance or a friend. You only need a few seconds to hear whether it's him or not.
I also feel bad for doubting the Jackson family on this particular issue.

And people like you two make me ashamed.

Always two sides to a coin you see.

Oooh please shut up.You are being so pathetic right now and soon you'll see what we two meant.Go there and enjoy this crappy vocals till you know the truth.

the only thing is, why would the cascio's lie? They have been closer to michael than members of his own family. Michael thought of them as members of his family.

m.o.n.e.y.

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

I tell you guys. It is Jason Malachi

For those of you who say "IT IS MICHAEL", you will be proven wrong soon. Somehow.

This is Jason Malachi, I am 100% sure. I know his voice.

I have listened to the song 50 times just to be sure I don't shit myself, but I am right.

It has nothing to do with "i can believe what I want, balbalblabl." It's facts.

Those are totally different songs.

You'd be better listening again to Xscape, Tabliod Junkie, even Monkey Business.

All those songs, his vocals are the same as Breaking News.

Breaking News is Michael singing.

I have just gone back and listened to those songs after reading your post. I realise MJ had many different vocal styles etc, but the pronnounciation of words/phrases on breaking news makes me very suspicious. Also in Xscape, Tabloid Junkie and Monkey Business I feel ALOT more emotion in his voice

maybe teddy riley was given it with this guy singing believed it was mj and touched it up lol then id have to question teddy riley

someone may say obama is white and 50% will believe it

Barack Obama is bi-racial, but that's neither here nor there!

Usually I know its really a Michael Jackson song when I can feel it. To be honest when I listened to Breaking News I didn't feel any of that emotion in his voice. Just go back and listen to Another Day, or Hold My Hand, or even his voice on This Is It (rehearsals) his voice sounds totally different. I personally feel there is another version of this song which IS sung by Michael Jackson and the one whe have all heard so far IS NOT IT. I could be totally wrong, but it doesn't sound like him

Maybe because all this ever was in the vault was a rough demo? Maybe we all can't connect with this song like his others because the vocals weren't finalised and instead, they were just a very rough demo to get an idea of how a song could sound? They have then been taken and created into a final product and it feels like its missing something?

Maybe I am clutching at straws? I don't know. I quite like the song as I've mentioned earlier. Its definitely not typical MJ but its catchy and has a good beat. I must admit, in my first few listens I questioned the vocals... I'm now just totally confused as the next fan.

I really hope someone comes forward with the original edit so our minds can be put at ease.

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

tj-jackson-tweets.png

hmmmm

You know there's something not right when his family members detest..

That's pure madness. Riely seems to be really pissed.

qbee;3056534 said:
PLEASE READ WHAT Taryl Jackson says

If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

Thank you. I really wanna know what the Cascios think about this?! Who did Michael tell to delete all other files because he was so happy with just that specific performance? Was it the Cascios? WHOs computer broke down? The Cascios? Whos original hard drive was destroyed?

CAn we petition this shite ??? Can we all work together with the Jacksons to get this stopped, because if this album makes it to the market with songs on it that arent even MJ it'll be one of the biggest musical disasters of all time. Imagine if a Beatles album had made it to print with a song by the Monkees on it ... This is so far beyond a joke ...
Oh I'm sure it would be alright. :smilerolleyes:

o_O ?
MICHAEL JACKSON data bank France : Michael Jackson does not sing on the song Breaking News available at MichaelJackson.com- There is an actual song called Breaking News recorded by Michael Jackson and members of the cascio family, but this is not the song played on MichaelJackson.com.- 2 persons are involved in this mascarade, which is an insult to Michael Jackson's legacy...
Well, what is this??? :scratch:

That's pure madness. Riely seems to be really pissed.
I don't care about the guy anymore. How can he sit there and write that it is 100% Michael's vocals?

I mean, he worked with Michael Jackson for years, he should know that this is not him. He also mixed this shit, he was there!

I could tell this was Jason Malachi after the first word I heard in the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back