"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Many are delusional at this moment.I know you all want this to be MJ track, but wanting is one thing... the reality is something else.I can't believe how people got tricked.GOD.

very well said

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

HUGE THANKS to Gaz for doing what he can as soon as possible, for getting us some information.

I can't believe I haven't left my computer in 7 hours, and stayed up ALL night.

Many of us are really angry/frustrated/confused etc but let's not hate on each other even if we have different opinions. It could be that this all was intended to divide fans and inflame people, so let's not let them win! We'll get to the bottom of this!

ALL-CLEAR SIGNAL to all:

This IS Michael Jackson!!!

In case you have any doubts if this is the singing of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, it's probably because you have not heard any song by Michael with new vocals since 2001 - except for ""Hold My Hand"

- "One More Chance" belongs to the INVINCIBLE recording sessions
- "Beautiful Girl", "The Way You Love Me" and "We've Had Enough" belong to the INVINCIBLE recording sessions (the latter is even from 1999!)
- the song "No Friend Of Mine" (or "Gangsta") also uses vocals by Michael that are taken from the INVINCIBLE recording sessions

I'll say it one more time very clearly to everyone with any doubts:

This is the singing of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop!!!

If you can't handle that yet and if it's unreal to you, you'll acknowledge it by no later than the coming years.

Korgnex :punk:

thx for your statement ;) in my opinion you are one of the MJ-Audio-Experts ;)

i am with you :cheers:

now i just enjoy the song untill we get to hear Hold my Hand with more MJ-Vocals :clapping:

over the years they may try and make us believe these are his vocals and I'm sure many people will go along with it and eventually accept it. Just think what they can do if they convinvce the majority of people. They can make people believe anything they want.

I'm sure we've been told and accepted many lies in our life, why would they stop now? With the right promotion and media the majority of people will believe anything.

Many are delusional at this moment.I know you all want this to be MJ track, but wanting is one thing... the reality is something else.I can't believe how people got tricked.GOD.

Quit bashing other fans opinions. Just accept that other fans believe it is MJ's vocals. Have respect please.

LEGEND - thats another thing that bothers me.I don't feel anything Michaelish in this person's singing.The way he pronounce Jackson make me kind of angry.. Michael would never sing like that.

We need a video session of the studio recordings. I suppose there are some snippets.

It's not Michael. Simple as that.

I want it to be him more than anything. It's heartbreaking.

Michael Jackson's voice is one of the most unique and distinctive in recorded music. The very first (and one one of two times) I've listened to this song, I knew it wasn't him right from the start. Fans know his breathing, the colour and tone of his voice, his gasps, yelps, phrasing... He can sing one word and we'd know it's him. That was his brilliance.

I feel I owe a mental apology to Katherine and the family because they are right.

Before any more damage gets done (This Is It a "new song") this needs to be taken offline immediately, unless (and I hope) this is a publicity stunt and the real one gets released later today...

I love the people coming out saying Michael sounds like this now in a studio...

Did you all forget Hold My Hand, and the entire This Is It rehearsals? Stuck in the 90s? Please, I won't even address stupidity of that magnitude again.

They say some people have an ear for music, some dont. Sadly there are a fair few of you without a good ear for music. As blunt as that is, I will not back away from that.

i totally get where you're coming from. i feel the same way. it saddens me that MICHAEL JACKSON FANS can't even tell this ain't our beautiful michael. :no:

Exactly. It's OBVIOUS! Go and get your ears syringed!

Please people, stop saying its not Michael, cause that is desrespecting him in a way!!! i assume that when i first heard the song, some parts didnt look like Mike, but hey!! this was recorded in 2007 and finished in 2010, we havent herad any song from 2007, and his voice was different in that era!!... of course theres some backing vocals and effects that were added after Michael`s death, because the album was finished after Michael passed away, and you will have to face these effects and backing vocals for future albums too... but for me THIS IS MICHAEL, why would they add other people voice when they have plenty of songs to release... makes no sense.

Alec;3055954 said:
Taryll on twitter:

f you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

I believe him 100% he and the other sons of Tito were always reasonable and NOT what the rest of the family seems to be. And that's why Michael included them in his will as the only people in his family.

Wow, that's very suspicious...
I cannot believe this is happing...:doh:

PLEASE READ WHAT Taryl Jackson says

On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll Jackson said:
If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news"and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist.

They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on...they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

Usually the best way for me to tell if its really a Michael Jackson song is when I can really feel what he's singing when I listen to it. To be honest when I listened to Breaking News I didn't feel any of that emotion in his voice. Just go back and listen to Another Day, or Hold My Hand, his voice sounds totally different. I personally feel there is another version of this song which IS sung by Michael Jackson and the one whe have all heard so far IS NOT IT. Something's going on here

Those are totally different songs.

You'd be better listening again to Xscape, Tabliod Junkie, even Monkey Business.

All those songs, his vocals are the same as Breaking News.

Breaking News is Michael singing.

jeez.
im just 20 years old, but fan since 15 years and never experienced so much HATE within the MJfan community. Michael is sitting somewhere shaking his head about that madness :(

This really sad, I was hoping that the release of new Michael Jackson music would be the end of all the in fighting and arguments about the cause of his death, Lisa Marie etc. I believed it would herald the start of a new era that was as much as possible like the old where we discussed new music like that was all that mattered.

How sorrowful that it's become the complete parallel of that where it caused more heartache and fighting

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

No! After 30 years of loving this voice I could tell immediately that it's not him. Beyond any shadow of a doubt. Seriously. I mean, SERIOUSLY. The only MJ in this song is the sampled "hoo"!

It's not Michael. Simple as that.

I want it to be him more than anything. It's heartbreaking.

Michael Jackson's voice is one of the most unique and distinctive in recorded music. The very first (and one one of two times) I've listened to this song, I knew it wasn't him right from the start. Fans know his breathing, the colour and tone of his voice, his gasps, yelps, phrasing... He can sing one word and we'd know it's him. That was his brilliance.

I feel I owe a mental apology to Katherine and the family because they are right.

Before any more damage gets done (This Is It a "new song") this needs to be taken offline immediately, unless (and I hope) this is a publicity stunt and the real one gets released later today...
CONGRATS for this comment.People like you make me even more prouder being a part of the MJ community.

F.....k you sony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not the king of pop! Stop destroying michael´s name!

This really sad, I was hoping that the release of new Michael Jackson music would be the end of all the in fighting and arguments about the cause of his death, Lisa Marie etc. I believed it would herald the start of a new era that was as much as possible like the old where we discussed new music like that was all that mattered.

How sorrowful that it's become the complete parallel of that where it caused more heartache and fighting

i agree 100%.
this is totally not what i expected. we don't need more of this. we've been through enough already :(

tj-jackson-tweets.png

hmmmm

I have been consciously listening to Michael Jackson's voice since I was a toddler and there's no way that I will believe this is Michael. It sounds like an impersonator (indeed, it reeks of Malachi) with a couple of samples of MJ's mannerisms mixed in.

do u guys believe Michael would be satisfied with the song? in case he did not finish it.

MJ's nephew said that this song wasn't even on MJ's radar..

after listening to it more than once..and being fooled...

i realized it sounded exactly like a 1990 teddy riley song, he wrote for his group, 'guy' 'i wanna get wit you'. it's teddy riley all over. 'get wit u' never made it to the pop charts..and yet 'breaking news' , moreso than 'get wit u' it's too complex...too many of those musical vices that say..'you can't sing along with it', both musically, and vocally. i remember MJ saying that he wanted kids to like his songs..and melodies that were hum alongs, with ease...

this song doesn't fit in that category, at all. i can't think for Michael...but..that's as much as i can say about it..

Remember when in '91 they released the BoW video in full "by mistake"?
Maybe that's what happened here? Maybe they released writer's demo by mistake to get us all going

2000 Watts was totally different sounding, but there was never any doubt that it was still Michael.

Breaking News however is a different story I'm afraid.

they just had a quick clip about the new track on sky news in the u.k,didn,t say much about it really.

No, you have to understand, that we have some fans, who listen daily (since 20 - 30 years) to his music.

They know every acapella, every single shout & breathe.

They don'T need to believe sony, cascio, producers... Ears are telling the truth!

If you still think its MJ, than its fine. But think twice... Why would all these people, would say its fake?

Possibly;

Because years of media lies and MJ bashing have finally warn them down into being suspicious of everything MJ related?

Because the years of MJ bashing have made them turn to hate - even, it seems, towards fellow MJ fans?

Because some people are not really MJ fans, but on here to stir up trouble?

Because, like '2000 Watts' and other songs, it doesn't sound the way some people 'like' MJ to sound?

There could be lots of reasons I suppose.

I notice some people are all too ready to throw aside comments going against what they believe, whilst latching onto every comment that 'proves' what they believe - on both sides of the argument to be fair - but perhaps, as is usual with these things, the truth is somewhere in the middle ground. I think it is.

IMHO, Michael is on this track and other vocals have been added to finish the track the way he would have liked it. What is wrong with that exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back