"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" Fake Song Talk Here Including Poll

Guys, please wake up.

Due to the various fakes over the previous years you have expected that a brand-new track that Michael Jackson has recorded in 2007 would still feature the INVINCIBLE-era like voice.

Can you remember what Michael went through in his past years and that it has been several times reported that he started working on brand-new music that "will shock the world" with a new style that will be even new to his long-time fans.

Well, if you don't like the song, that's up to you, but as a contributor to "For The Record" and as an audio expert of Michael Jackson's singing voice (and owning a collection of unreleased songs as well) I can confirm that "Breaking News" is sung by Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

This is it! Neither blame Sony Music nor the MJ Estate, but rather start accepting it.

This is my 2nd and final posting on the authenticity of "Breaking News". Don't see my posting as a personal insult, I'm just speaking for myself. Thanks.

Agree and can't say better. I voted Yes.

I've listened to the song for more than 20 times and the more I listen to it the more I like it. It's almost everywhere Michael to me . He's new but it's him.

BTW , do you remember Nothing by Janet Jackson ? We definitly heard Michael's singing there, but noone blamed Janet for sounding like Michael. I think it was made on purpose ( I won't touch this topic here )

Maybe the same was made to Michael's voice in the Breaking news- he wanted to sound different .

If we compare 2000 Watts and Fall again we'll hear two different Michaels there.

We have to pay attention to the lyrics but instead we start to judge .

Sorry.

Re: "Breaking News" Fake Song Talk Here Including Poll

Guys, please wake up.

Due to the various fakes over the previous years you have expected that a brand-new track that Michael Jackson has recorded in 2007 would still feature the INVINCIBLE-era like voice.

Can you remember what Michael went through in his past years and that it has been several times reported that he started working on brand-new music that "will shock the world" with a new style that will be even new to his long-time fans.

Well, if you don't like the song, that's up to you, but as a contributor to "For The Record" and as an audio expert of Michael Jackson's singing voice (and owning a collection of unreleased songs as well) I can confirm that "Breaking News" is sung by Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

This is it! Neither blame Sony Music nor the MJ Estate, but rather start accepting it.

This is my 2nd and final posting on the authenticity of "Breaking News". Don't see my posting as a personal insult, I'm just speaking for myself. Thanks.

I'm sorry but if this is MICHAEL JACKSON on Breaking News, who is the guy we are listening for years?

Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Sony have listened to the album and confirmed the songs as being 100% real. They are either really stupid, deaf, or they are just trying to play us as well.....

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

I just have to laugh at the paranoia and madness. Why am I not surprised?! Same thing when Michael was alive. Even when is dead it is still the same.

I have been a fan for over 25 years and clearly Michael is on that song. Clearly there is other backing vocals on that song as well. We don't have sleeve notes yet.

I can understand Taryll wanting to hear original demo to see how much it was put together but come on this 100% fake nonsense etc has got to stop. It will always be the same. The mind games, the scheming, the bitching will never end. Stop being sheep and falling for it all. It is Michael's legacy that is on the line here.
Beeeah, just because you're afraid of his legasy been hurt that way, beeeahh, doesn't mean we all have to close out eyes or eaers, beeeeah.

And not the backing vocals are the problem, the lead vocals, are whats not right.
thats the sheep in me talking. beeeeah.

Last edited:

I wonder what would say those that actually listened to the original and said they think it is Michael when they hear your version. Maybe that would be high-pitched for them? :wild:

lol, couldn't they just recognize Michael with a deep voice? :)

Their claim that everything on the song is MJ should give us a hint of what we'll have to deal if we agree to be dumb and believe the lies.Let fire their emails with our comments.. I want to let the world know Michael's fans aren't stupid.

[edit: omg that was a coincidence, you just posted that!! ^ i copied and pasted from his tweets]

So, this is what Teddy said:

www.twitter.com/TeddyRiley1 (yes this is 100% his real Twitter account)

This is for everyone that wanna point fingers...you asked me questions I gave my answer in what I can disclose. Here's my quote and forever whoever don't believe me, **** you!!!! I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael. Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. At the last minute of working on this project these issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed. The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can't and no one can prove anything but MJ. I've worked with MJ 4 times...we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family, 6-8 months on invincible...all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs. Michael is not hear to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone..professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me. Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there's no proof. All I'm gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows. I have nothing more to say and I can't prove anything...I did not originally produce his vocals nor these songs. I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable. I've answered all that I can answer for MJ fan. The Cascios have a tweeter page...they have your answers. If you don't have anything pleasant to ask or talk about don't hit me page. In fact, don't follow me...I've been very nice...I apologize to MJ fan for not having the answers. Blessing to you all.

@jacksonson777 NO ONE GAINS OR LOSE FROM THIS BUT THE FAMILY, SONY, AND THE ESTATE. SO WHAT CAN I SAVE? REALLY

@jacksonson777 SAVE MY ASS??? FOR WHAT? BE SERIOUS...I'M PUTTING THE ARROW IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I SAY.

you guys are getting crazy!!!!!! stop claiming sh*t you`re not sure about!!!! just wait for the album... people claiming its fake should get banned!!!! thats disrespecting all the fans that still believe and need to believe its Michael!!! and its disrespecting Michael`s work!!!! only claim when you have something that can really prove it... Jason malachi has his own Music label, and his own work, dont need to do that!!!! and Sony wouldn´t risk adding a fake song...

Seriously you guys who are saying its 100% him are letting us down and really need your ears checking........

Us fans that know it isnt Michael are going to have to tackle this ourselves.

For all those ppl already commiting themselves of boycotting or not buying the album, I have one question:
Ok, let's say this Breaking news song is doubtfull, but the rest of the songs on the album are 100% MJ, would u still not buy the album?

And this leads to another,
If the rest of the songs are 100% MJ, then why on earth Sony would make available the one which is doubtfull as a teaser?

Hmmm this soooo confusing to me now.... I don't know what to think of anything anymore. Maybe let it simmer a couple days and see what happens?

lol, couldn't they just recognize Michael with a deep voice? :)

for the last time, its not about deepness of voice of pitch or tone or whatever tricks y'all do with computers these days, it is simply a matter of PRONOUNCIATION. Michael simply did not say words in the manner in which this singer does.

Nothing can change that.

Darkchild my man!

For all those ppl already commiting themselves of boycotting or not buying the album, I have one question:
Ok, let's say this Breaking news song is doubtfull, but the rest of the songs on the album are 100% MJ, would u still not buy the album?

If the rest of the songs are 100% MJ, then why on earth Sony would make available the one which is doubtfull as a teaser?

Yes I will buy it, hopefully you can get it song by song from itunes so I dnt have to buy the fake ones.

I think sony are testing the water to see if we swallow this crap as I reckon there are far more non-vocally completed songs than completed ones left and they will make more money if they can put out all of them.

If they took Breaking News out then i'd be fine with it.

It seems to me like they put Breaking News out to see how we reacted to it. . . .to see if we bought it or not. The majority of us with fully functional ears have not bought it.

I have one question:

Hell no! How can you put an impersonator singing on a Michael Jackson record?!
That's disrespectful to Michael's integrity as an artist.

Soooo.. anyone still believe its MJ? Better don't get answer.

what does it mean exectly what teddy is saying?

That he get the demos and worked further with it? and that he was not there when michael recorded it? ??? Do i understand it correctly?

if thats is true he can provide us with the demos the where unacceptable as a song but
it can be prove??

you guys!! WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Hell no! How can you put an impersonator singing on a Michael Jackson record?!
That's disrespectful to Michael's integrity as an artist.

I WOULD NEVER BUY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOO.Michael was a perfectionist.. if he kn?w what was happening he would turn in his grave.What Cascios and Sony do to us and Michael's reputation is ugly, shamefull, disrespectful and rude beyond imagination!

we want answeres, how many tracks where done for the album?

how many sound like tht and how many sound like classic mj?

sony sort this fucking mess out asap in time for the album

for the last time, its not about deepness of voice of pitch or tone or whatever tricks y'all do with computers these days, it is simply a matter of PRONOUNCIATION. Michael simply did not say words in the manner in which this singer does.

Nothing can change that.

And for the last time, I have never said that I think it's Michael, we're just talking about people who do believe it's him. I'm still 50/50, although, as I said before, this morning nothing could make me believe it's MJ.
I understand you, but please, be kind to others

Nothing can change that.

You shouldn't be that absolute with that. Because depending on the tonality you are singing your general feeling, expression and even pronounciation (by that I mean the way you spell words, articulate) may vary.

Not saying it is Michael (actually if you look at my posts you 'll see me screaming all day it is not him) but you have to admit that the pitch change improved A LOT of things (to be honest now only the verses are suspicious to me in Kirshach's version and nothing else, even the falsetto's are more convincing)

I urge more fans to listen to this version. Maybe Sony were stupid to have it at a lower pitch, anything is possible

[edit: omg that was a coincidence, you just posted that!! ^ i copied and pasted from his tweets]

So, this is what Teddy said:

www.twitter.com/TeddyRiley1 (yes this is 100% his real Twitter account)

This is for everyone that wanna point fingers...you asked me questions I gave my answer in what I can disclose. Here's my quote and forever whoever don't believe me, **** you!!!! I was called on this project by the estate, Sony, and the family co signed it. These songs are created by the Cascios. I did not write the Songs, I was called in to mix and finish what I was given, Without compensation only cause of Michael. Only cause of Michael and the jackson family, who felt I should be on the project, cause of my relationship with Michael. All of the producer that worked on this project got paid before they worked. At the last minute of working on this project these issue about MJ vocals not being real came into par. The vocal yes I feel they are MJ vox...they are very processed. The vocals I was given to me from the Cascios was all I had to work with. I can't and no one can prove anything but MJ. I've worked with MJ 4 times...we spent 1 yr 2, months together working on dangerous, 6 months on history, 2 months on Adam family, 6-8 months on invincible...all of these projects in the pass 20 yrs. Michael is not hear to voice himself and let you know the truth. I asked the company to bring in everyone..professionals, friends, family, and the people who worked with Michael many year and before me. Everyone said it is Michael except the family who says its not because there's no proof. All I'm gonna say here is that I believe its MJ. The truth of this of it all no one knows be MJ and god knows. I have nothing more to say and I can't prove anything...I did not originally produce his vocals nor these songs. I remix, made the tracks different from what they had which would have been unacceptable. I've answered all that I can answer for MJ fan. The Cascios have a tweeter page...they have your answers. If you don't have anything pleasant to ask or talk about don't hit me page. In fact, don't follow me...I've been very nice...I apologize to MJ fan for not having the answers. Blessing to you all.

@jacksonson777 NO ONE GAINS OR LOSE FROM THIS BUT THE FAMILY, SONY, AND THE ESTATE. SO WHAT CAN I SAVE? REALLY

@jacksonson777 SAVE MY ASS??? FOR WHAT? BE SERIOUS...I'M PUTTING THE ARROW IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I SAY.

Riley can approve it for 100%, too.

Of course. but if one song is doubtful, the rest thats sounds strange is too. And that will keep rising doubts with all the other releases.
Darkchild: It doesnt sound like him to me.

http://twitter.com/only1darkchild

Nothing can change that.
Exactly. Doesn't matter how altered his voice was in other songs , you always know, could hear, it's him. and not like here, trying to search for parts thats "could be" his voice.

You shouldn't be that absolute with that. Because depending on the tonality you are singing your general feeling, expression and even pronounciation (by that I mean the way you spell words, articulate) may vary.

Not saying it is Michael (actually if you look at my posts you 'll see me screaming all day it is not him) but you have to admit that the pitch change improved A LOT of things (to be honest now only the verses are suspicious to me in Kirshach's version and nothing else, even the falsetto's are more convincing)

I urge more fans to listen to this version. Maybe Sony were stupid to have it at a lower pitch, anything is possible

The higher pitch sounds even more unnatural.Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back