BREAKING NEWS - Dr. Conrad Murray Hid Propofol / Michael Jackson doctor interrupted CPR

Sigh, this is another confirmation that Michael was already dead. That's why Murray stopped CPR to hide drugs. He knew Michael was dead. CPR was just a show.
It is possible that Murray opened Michael's mouth to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I hope so. But why were Michael's eyes wide open if he died in his sleep? :no: It breaks my heart.

Michael Jackson Witness Statement 'Inconsistent'

Haven't seen this posted anywhere:

Michael Jackson witness account 'inconsistent'

A lawyer acting for Dr Conrad Murray, who is charged with the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, has criticised a leaked witness statement.
An alleged account of the night Jackson died given to investigators by Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director, was revealed by the AP news agency.
Alvarez's statement claims Dr Murray halted resuscitation on the dying pop star and delayed calling paramedics.
Dr Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, said the statement was "inconsistent".

LINK: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8582411.stm

Badfifi, Propofol is milky white apparently.

artik, Mike's mouth had to be opened in order to perform CPR, you can't do it unless the mouth is open.

I can't believe this is happening still. Is it for sure true though? They keep saying they saw it in the document - but where is the document? You'd think they would have a link to it?:no:

Badfifi, Propofol is milky white apparently.

artik, Mike's mouth had to be opened in order to perform CPR, you can't do it unless the mouth is open.

I can't believe this is happening still. Is it for sure true though? They keep saying they saw it in the document - but where is the document? You'd think they would have a link to it?:no:

They obtained the documents through their sources. The same thing was with the autopsy report, when it leaked last August (or September, don't remember). AP had a story and it turned out to be true when the official report was released in winter.

Re: Michael Jackson Witness Statement 'Inconsistent'

yeah, the same thing was in the main AP story. Chernoff said that during the first interview Alvarez didn't say about hiding the drugs and then two months later he said that Murray was hiding them in a bag...

anyway, Chernoff is a defense lawyer, so of course he would say that.

Murray is going down.

Re: Michael Jackson Witness Statement 'Inconsistent'

Oh really?How many inconsistencies are on murrey's version of facts and actions?but I'm glad the accuse is keeping quiet on them.

Sigh, this is another confirmation that Michael was already dead. That's why Murray stopped CPR to hide drugs. He knew Michael was dead. CPR was just a show.
It is possible that Murray opened Michael's mouth to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I hope so. But why were Michael's eyes wide open if he died in his sleep? :no: It breaks my heart.

mine too to know he knew he was already gone
he killed my idol and is now walking free it just
makes me sick

Oh this is horrible!! It just keeps getting worse! It is so hard to comprehend that a Doctor would do all these things the way Murray has been doing. And then for the childeren to watch their father dying/dead. It brings such horrific images to my mind, I can cry right now.

Murray, I hope you get what yoy deserve ( use your imagination...) Murray is going down, that's for sure!

Re: BREAKING NEWS Witness -- Dr. Conrad Murray Hid Propofol

Just a couple of questions - Was this document leaked? And if so, if these leaks continue can the defense claim that their case is being irreparably tainted?

This is what I am thinking about too. I am wondering if these reports - although not really new news if you look at them closely - leaked "accidentally" as a summary now or on purpose. How does this affect the defense of Dr. M.? Could all those reports/leaks mean a strategic point for Dr. M.'s defense team? Just questions ... :scratch:

But to read this all makes me sick again. If both P. & P. indeed saw this scene ... :no:

Murderous indifference to the patient's welfare to me is as good as intentional murder.
The man obviously cared about covering his traces.
My question is why is this all coming out now? 9 months after Michael died?

23 March 2010 12:46
Dr - Murray's Lawyer Slams Bodyguard's Claims

Murray's Lawyer Slams Bodyguard's Claims

A lawyer for DR. CONRAD MURRAY has blasted a leaked witness statement from one of MICHAEL JACKSON's employees which alleges the medic stopped efforts to revive the star and hid drug vials at the scene - calling the claims "inconsistent".

The King of Pop suffered a fatal cardiac arrest last June (09) and his personal physician is accused of administering the powerful anaesthetic Propofol, which led to the singer's death. Murray has pleaded not guilty to one count of involuntary manslaughter.

A leaked statement from security guard Alberto Alvarez, which is said to have been taken two months after Jackson's demise, alleges Murray stopped administering CPR on the star and told the bodyguard to hide various drug vials before calling paramedics.

But a statement from Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has dismissed the allegations and urged the public to "reserve judgement" until the physician is put on trial.

It reads, "This statement was given more than two months after Michael Jackson's death and is inconsistent with a statement he (Alvarez) gave the police the day after Mr. Jackson was taken to the hospital.

"Further, his statement does not match up with much of the physical evidence found at the scene. We will not be trying this case in the press. We would ask the public to reserve judgment until after the people's witnesses are placed under oath and subjected to the rigours of cross-examination. We are confident that a fair trial will ferret out the truth."

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/murrays-lawyer-slams-bodyguards-claims_1136435

We are confident that a fair trial will ferret out the truth.
I hope so ...

About Murray crying. I think he might have been crying. But not because he was grieving, but because he was scared of jail.

About Murray crying. I think he might have been crying. But not because he was grieving, but because he was scared of jail.

He fucked up,he's worse than David Chapman,at least Chapman was completely crazy and got locked up for the rest of his life.The doctor even if found guilty and even if they'll add more charges later on,he's going to face no more than 4 years,and he's STILL able to practice,which is scandalous to me.

The only reason why Murray is crying is because he knew how screwed he was. Not out of taking a father from his children, but crying as he wanted to save his own ass.

i know hun :hug: we all do

same here my feelings are michael was awake when it happened and although this seems an awful picture to visualize my bettings are michael died with his eyes open not closed and paramedics closed them for him when they tried to bring him back

just my opinion tho i could be far wrong

didnt latoya once say in an article that when she saw michael in the hospital his eyes weren't fully closed theres the link to the eyes being open in this article

Sry. I am late to reply back. I know I feel and wonder this same thing as you. I hope thats not how it happened but I guess we will find out sure? Big :hug: to you.

Tom Mesereau is interviewed by The Early Show to give his opinion

and this is the published report - bolded the T-Mez parts

A former lawyer for Michael Jackson says the man who told authorities Jackson's doctor rushed to try to conceal evidence as the King of Pop lay dying is looking at a brutal time on the witness stand.

Tom Mesereau, who defended the star against child molestation charges in 2005, says Alberto Alvarez's credibility will be "attacked viciously" by attorneys for Dr. Conrad Murray, who's charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.

In a document obtained by The Associated Press, Alvarez, who was Jackson's logistics director, tells investigators that, in the final, frantic moments of Jackson's life, Murray stopped CPR and started bagging up vials of drugs. Alvarez, who's the one who called 911 that day, also says Murray asked him to put the vials, along with an IV, into duffle bags.

Complete Michael Jackson Coverage

"This witness, if believed," says CBS News legal analyst Lisa Bloom, "has evidence that Dr. Murray, at the moment of crisis, turned away from his patient, Michael Jackson, and decided to hide evidence. This is explosive."

The document obtained by AP describes a grim scene in the bedroom at Jackson's rented mansion the morning of June 25. The singer's mouth and eyes were said to be open, but there was no sign of life.

Murray is accused of giving Jackson the powerful anesthetic propofol to help him sleep, but the drug ultimately killed him.

Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, asserts the allegations by Alvarez were leaked to hurt his client. Chernoff says in his statement that Alvarez's "statement was given more than two months after Michael Jackson's death and is inconsistent with a statement he gave the police the day after Mr. Jackson was taken to the hospital."

It is that inconsistency that Mesereau says Murray's legal team will focus on.

If the allegations are true, Mesereau told "Early Show" co-anchor Harry Smith Tuesday, they're "very damaging statements for the defense. Hiding evidence in a situation like this reflects a guilty conscience.

"However, do I think the defense is gonna attack this witness because, apparently, in prior interviews, he never mentioned this, and that's a very important issue. They're gonna attack his credibility. They're gonna investigate his background, as to whether he tells the truth in his life, and expect a real attack on this witness."

Which account is a jury more likely to believe?

"I think the defense is gonna say the more likely story is the one that was given closest to the time of the death of Michael Jackson. So, this witness is gonna be attacked viciously by the defense for making inconsistent statements in this investigation."

Murray is due back in court next month, when prosecutors are expected to officially lay out the evidence against him.

Jackson, 50, hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for a series of comeback performances in London. He was participating in strenuous rehearsals and Murray would routinely meet him at the star's home in the evening for treatments.

The Los Angeles coroner ruled Jackson's death a homicide caused by an overdose of propofol and two other sedatives given to get the chronic insomniac to sleep.

Propofol is supposed to be administered only by anesthesia professionals in medical settings. Patients require constant monitoring because the drug depresses breathing and heart rate while lowering blood pressure, a potentially deadly combination.

Murray, 57, a cardiologist licensed in Nevada, California and Texas, has acknowledged briefly leaving Jackson's bedside the day he died, but maintained from the outset that nothing he gave the singer should have killed him. It wasn't illegal for him to administer propofol, though whether he followed proper procedures while Jackson was under the influence is a key part of the case.

Last edited:
23 March 2010 16:47
Dr - Prosecutors Deny They Leaked Jackson Documents

Prosecutors Deny They Leaked Jackson Documents

A representative for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office has denied prosecutors leaked witness statements about DR. CONRAD MURRAY's conduct in the moments after MICHAEL JACKSON's death.

Murray, the King of Pop's personal physician, stands accused of administering the powerful anaesthetic Propofol which led to the singer's death from a cardiac arrest last June (09).

He has pleaded not guilty to one count of involuntary manslaughter - but his actions immediately following Jackson's death have come under scrutiny after leaked documents obtained by the Associated Press (AP) appeared to suggest Murray stopped administering CPR to the star so he could hide various drug vials before calling paramedics.

In a witness statement allegedly from Jackson security guard Alberto Alvarez, taken two months after the star's passing, he claims Murray ordered him to place drug vials in plastic bags and remove an IV tube from the singer's leg.

The guard reports he additionally witnessed the cardiologist rushing to hide Propofol containers.

Rumours allege the AP obtained the legal papers from the L.A. prosecutors working on Murray's case, but Sandi Gibbons, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, is "offended" by the mere suggestion of it.

She tells the New York Post, "I don't know what documents (the AP is) referring, and I cannot confirm what they have is authentic. But we do not leak things. I'm offended that there are allegations that we're trying to influence this."

Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has slammed Alvarez's alleged recollection of the fateful night, urging the public to "reserve judgement" until the physician can prove his innocence in court.

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/prosecutors-deny-they-leaked-jackson-documents_1136467

OK, now this. I would really like to know where these leaks are coming from. :scratch:

Murray is no idiot. He knew that he hiding something, obviously the police would find the house. Why hide if Murray knew the police would find? Well, still have the fatal error that the family entered the house before the police.

It makes no sense.

The media has been on an non stop onslaught of Murray and the defence knows this which is why they are trying to place as much blame as possible on anyone else. Jury members are affected by what they see in the media and it is very unlikely that any jury will find him not guilty after all this has come out. I understand what T-Mez says about them wanting to keep the case simple but IM does not justify what Murray did. It goes way way way beyond that.

Re: Witness: Michael Jackson doctor interrupted CPR

oh my god. Paris was in the room as well..

and Michael. oh god. does it mean he was awake and FELT what was happening to him???

I asked a friend of mine who is a medic about this, they said that if his eyes were open he obviously woke up briefly during it but since its reported the doctor had him attached to a large bottle it kept poring and his body couldnt take the dosage so his breathin stopped.. Its sad to think he might have felt some pain before he left us there is no other reason for his eyes to be open if he was asleep... That tears me apart

personally i think murrays lawyer is stupid enough to have leaked this. at the moment they are being given discovery by the pros. i bet this info was just handed over and whoops it gets leaked in order to try and do damage control.

we all knew this already so in that sense its not new news. we knew (or common sense tells u) the whole CPR on the bed was fake, murray knew mj was already gone and we knew he hid things because of the bag that had already been reported on. murray was just stupid enough to hide it after alberto etc got up there. if he wasnt so stupid he would have hidden it b4 calling for help which is what we presumed he did b4 this report. the problem is we will never know what happened b4 that. when did murray actually find mj did he find him gone cause he was to busy on the phone. how long was it b4 he called for help?

dont believe it matters re alberto not mentioning it .because either alberto is psychic and guessed that vials of drugs etc were put in that bag and removed or he was there and murray did tell him to do what he said murray told him to do. the statement about murray wanting to go back to the house is also very incriminating. its pretty obvious he wanted to go back to remove the bag and any other evidence of the drug.the cream comment is so obviously fake its laughable cause thats really what u are thinking about after those events had just happened. it also shows his nastyness and lack of conscience thats hes trying to imply something re cream. no doubt the benoquin. although i see nothing here that suddenly makes it murder 2 because these event all happened after mj was gone. its the charge ive always wondered about interms of covering it up and why hes not charged with something releated to that.maybe as others said. its because murray did eventually tell the police where the bag was?

I asked a friend of mine who is a medic about this, they said that if his eyes were open he obviously woke up briefly during it but since its reported the doctor had him attached to a large bottle it kept poring and his body couldnt take the dosage so his breathin stopped.. Its sad to think he might have felt some pain before he left us there is no other reason for his eyes to be open if he was asleep... That tears me apart

this is really horrible and hard to take :( poor Michael. why did it happen to him? I will never understand and accept it.

personally i think murrays lawyer is stupid enough to have leaked this. at the moment they are being given discovery by the pros. i bet this info was just handed over and whoops it gets leaked in order to try and do damage control.

I don't know. It would be too stupid, I think.... It just brought more damage to the defense, instead of damage control. But if they indeed leaked it, I am glad Murray has such a defense team, it would make it easier for the prosecution.

Back