Britney Spears Picks Up Michael Jackson Music

i just downloaded Bad on itunes. lol

go Brit..good friend of Mikes. must be her guard behind her.

why would Michael Jackson fans not understand the ridicule that fame brings ??

sure, she has had her odd moments in the press ... at the end of the day, she is only human. The girl has come a long way IMO *shrug* ahh well, to each their own i guess.

We should be somewhat sympathetic to her situations though.

sure, she has had her odd moments in the press ... at the end of the day, she is only human. The girl has come a long way IMO *shrug* ahh well, to each their own i guess.

i had the oddest twitter dream about u last night lol. ok back on topic

well said and true.

I totally agree!

yay, britney knows good music hahaha

what amazes me is that michaels proper first concert series in 12 years kicks off in just under 19 days, and britney buying the number ones cd makes news.... :lol: arent there more exciting things to report or talk about?

Nicely said. :yes:

what amazes me is that michaels proper first concert series in 12 years kicks off in just under 19 days, and britney buying the number ones cd makes news.... :lol: arent there more exciting things to report or talk about?

You say this all the time:smilerolleyes: and off course there are, hence the thousands of other threads on the forum.:scratch: Besides theres not a lot of info on the concerts til it starts cuz Mike has kept a lid on anything to do with TII.

Brits should have all this music already in her collection. Tsk tsk!:dancin:

I agree with everything u said chichi, right on! Of course brit knows her music, heck she even performed with the man for the concerts in madsion square garden! :D

actually it was kinda sexy. there's something sexy between the two. there is sexual tension. it blew the audience away.

actually it was kinda sexy. there's something sexy between the two. there is sexual tension. it blew the audience away.

ew. there was nothing sexual between them in that performance. brit look awkward and lost half the time and dont get me started on her walk and that lil freestyle dance she attempted,not 2mention mike cud be her father

lol, don't shoot me, but it is fun sometimes to see how fans seem to forget that Michael is an old man now. But the cool thing is that he is probably the only 50 year old who still makes new fans that are under 20 years old. Imagine when he is 75, and the kids go "I wish Michael would do another tour, I want to see him so bad he is so sexy and talented"

not 2mention mike cud be her father

but hes not. :brow: he could be her father even if they had only 12 years difference. so what ? most couples u see out there have over 10-15 years difference. not to mention that almost every couple in hollywood has over 30 years difference lol.

do u notice how the more refined something is, the more scrutinized it is...and the more missed it is, the more hailed it is? lol...

doesn't matter if someone doesn't know what i'm posting here. i just felt the need to post it. it's on topic, here, and on topic as far as many other performance and subject evaluation threads go, tho. lol

Last edited:
Brits vocals didnt suit TWYMMF. Probably cuz she isnt used to singing live!

Back