Britney Spears

Are you from the future? You must be, being that the album isn't out yet, hasn't leaked, and only tiny snippets have been heard. Now that we've established that you're from the future, can you please tell us when "Bieber Fever" finally gets a shot of penicillin? Thanks in advance. ;)

I heard all the snippets and they're all some techno/euro pop-a-like, so the rest of it must also be. She even killed my ears when I heard HIAM for the first time. All I want is just to get the old Britney back..
But I think "Till The World Ends." is much better than "Hold It Against Me."

^I agree, but that wasn't going to happen because techno/europop-like sounds are "in" right now. Just look at what Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, et cetera are releasing--they're doing it because it's fashionable. I think Cascada's the only one who always did techno/europop, and I love her stuff lol. With that said, and in regards to Britney and Femme Fatale, "Till The World Ends" is a nice song. I like it. Part of the reason why I didn't like HIAM was because of the lyrics, actually--they sounded awkward at some spots. "I need a vacation," seriously? TTWE, however, flows beautifully. Ke$ha's a really talented writer when it comes to pop songs.

While at first I did not like HIAM now the sing is growing on me. I am looking forward to her new album.

But I am wondering how long will she stay under the contol of her father?
She will be 30 this winter.

I heard all the snippets and they're all some techno/euro pop-a-like, so the rest of it must also be. She even killed my ears when I heard HIAM for the first time. All I want is just to get the old Britney back..
But I think "Till The World Ends." is much better than "Hold It Against Me."

It's unfair to judge an entire album based on a 10 second snippets. How about we wait for the final product before we write her off? BTW, Britney has been doing the dance heavy sound since 2007. She did it before it became the mainstream sound that it is today. Before Gaga or Ke$ha was tearing up the dance floor, Britney was ushering in the sound and giving us more. Ok, that was a terrible pun. Sorry. :p

^OMG really? I love her older stuff over her newer stuff. I especially love Oops!... I Did It Again. I love In The Zone, with "Everytime" quite possibly being my all-time favourite Britney song.

Yes, Ke$ha's written music for a lot of artists, actually. She writes her own songs and can actually sing, which is great, but you wouldn't guess it from hearing most of her official releases, unfortunately.

There's lots of stuff coming out in the mainstream, the bulk of which doesn't interest me in the least. The only mainstream I am looking forward to in the near future is Britney's album. Other than that, count me out. Non-mainstream, I am looking forward to Emilie Autumn's F.L.A.G. album, which will come out sometime this year.

I agree--it's quite sad Michael isn't around to release anything new, and that the Michael album was not only horrendously publicized, but also surrounded by the whole Cascio, I guess for lack of a better word, 'scandal.'

Yeah Ke$ha actually can sing and write songs. I just wish she would tone down on the autotune. Both of Ke$ha's albums are good I have to say. Til The end of The World has Ke$ha written all over it and it's such a great track. I wonder why she didn't add it to her Cannibal album.

I also love the Me Against The Music song and video I forgot to add. Britney's dancing in that video was incredible. I hope she dances like that for this new album.

Here is a new snippet of Inside Out http://ifuseekbritneyspears.tumblr.com/post/3713758812/britney-spears-inside-out-new-snippet it's really a hot song too :)

Femme Fatale has leaked and I couldn't resist. It's a fantastic dance album! The bonus tracks aren't available yet but the album itself is hot. I'm not sure it's Blackout 2.0, but that's only because I don't think anything can ever top it. However, Femme Fatale is a much more cohesive and well produced album than Circus was . So, even though she didn't quite top Blackout (IMHO), she still topped her last effort and that's always great. Go Brit!

Femme Fatale has leaked and I couldn't resist. It's a fantastic dance album! The bonus tracks aren't available yet but the album itself is hot. I'm not sure it's Blackout 2.0, but that's only because I don't think anything can ever top it. However, Femme Fatale is a much more cohesive and well produced album than Circus was . So, even though she didn't quite top Blackout (IMHO), she still topped her last effort and that's always great. Go Brit!

I only heard clips here and there but not the whole album. I want to have something to look forward to so I am going to wait. Lots of reviewers didn't like Circus but I thought it was a great album especially with songs lke Mannequin and If you seek amy. Loved Blackout too, so I am really looking forward to her new album.

Has anyone seen Brit's new cover and pictorial for OUT magazine. She looks gorgeous!

vdfvcj.jpg

rgoD9.jpg

KjS8m.jpg

I only heard clips here and there but not the whole album. I want to have something to look forward to so I am going to wait. Lots of reviewers didn't like Circus but I thought it was a great album especially with songs lke Mannequin and If you seek amy. Loved Blackout too, so I am really looking forward to her new album.

I thought Circus was a good album, but Femme Fatale is much better. I'd easily say it's my second favorite Britney album.

My list goes like so (almost in reverse order which is kinda cool)

1. Blackout
2. Femme Fatale
3. Circus
4. In The Zone
5. Britney
6. Oops! ...I did It Again
7. Britney Spears

Also, as far as best Britney song ever?... I gotta give it up for "Everytime". It was written by Britney and is hauntingly beautiful as well as the video.

I thought Circus was a good album, but Femme Fatale is much better. I'd easily say it's my second favorite Britney album.

1. Blackout
2. Femme Fatale
3. Circus
4. In The Zone
5. Britney
7. Britney Spears

Also, as far as best Britney song ever?... I gotta give it up for "Everytime". It was written by Britney and is hauntingly beautiful as well as the video.

Ooh interesting! I haven't heard Femme Fatale yet, I never listen to leaks would prefer to wait! I'm so excited to hear it! I'm gonna rate the past albums though! :D

1. Blackout (amazing!!)
2. In The Zone
3. Britney
4. Britney Spears (baby one more time)
5. Oops!...I did it again
6. Circus

I hope I'm gonna love Femme Fatale as much! I was never too keen on Circus, still love it but was my least fave. Strange because that's the tour I went to! :wub:

BTW, Britney has been doing the dance heavy sound since 2007. She did it before it became the mainstream sound that it is today. Before Gaga or Ke$ha was tearing up the dance floor, Britney was ushering in the sound and giving us more. Ok, that was a terrible pun. Sorry. :p

That is true, but she did it at the time when people were still more into hip-hop and not dance-heavy pop, I guess. Blackout wasn't really as successful as any of her other albums, and it's a shame because I absolutely love it. It's not my favourite (In the Zone and Oops! I Did It Again are) but it was a very good album.

P.S. That was an awful pun, lol. :p

I'm happy Britney's back in a good place in her life and career, I really like her new song but her dancing seems a bit more stiff to me in this video.
I haven't heard the album as of yet, but I really enjoyed Circus so I hope its as good as that.

1. Blackout
2. Femme Fatale
3. Circus
4. In The Zone
5. Britney
7. ...Baby one more time

;);)..

Ooh interesting! I haven't heard Femme Fatale yet, I never listen to leaks would prefer to wait! I'm so excited to hear it! I'm gonna rate the past albums though! :D

1. Blackout (amazing!!)
2. In The Zone
3. Britney
4. Britney Spears (baby one more time)
5. Oops!...I did it again
6. Circus

I hope I'm gonna love Femme Fatale as much! I was never too keen on Circus, still love it but was my least fave. Strange because that's the tour I went to! :wub:

I won't say that Femme Fatale is as good as Blackout, but it's VERY close. It's also very dance heavy and really lush in production with it's own futuristic sounds. So, if you love that album then this is gonna rock your socks off. I've only listened to it a few times but I'm already in love with Femme Fatale. Can't wait to buy the album when it comes out and to hear those bonus tracks. It could make an already great album, even more killer. So excited!:punk:

None of her albums can surpass or match the brilliant "Oops, I Did It Again" and "Baby, One More Time" for me, those are timeless, while the rest, except for maybe "Britney", I won't even comment on.. Used to be a big fan of Britney's music and voice as a teenager and would emulate her dancing moves. Worried about her and her entourage, still, like it's the case with anyone famous in Hollywood, can't help but be sceptical and worried, which is why am blocking such thoughts from the mind often.

I won't say that Femme Fatale is as good as Blackout, but it's VERY close. It's also very dance heavy and really lush in production with it's own futuristic sounds. So, if you love that album then this is gonna rock your socks off. I've only listened to it a few times but I'm already in love with Femme Fatale. Can't wait to buy the album when it comes out and to hear those bonus tracks. It could make an already great album, even more killer. So excited!:punk:

I'm so hyped for Femme Fatale! Can't wait to hear it! :)

I'm happy Britney's back in a good place in her life and career, I really like her new song but her dancing seems a bit more stiff to me in this video.
I haven't heard the album as of yet, but I really enjoyed Circus so I hope its as good as that.

She's on some medication for her bi-polar so her stiffness can be attributed to that. Her Circus tour was beautiful in which it was designed and ect but she was really stiff on stage at all the shows I went. Mediaction does that :(

She's on some medication for her bi-polar so her stiffness can be attributed to that. Her Circus tour was beautiful in which it was designed and ect but she was really stiff on stage at all the shows I went. Mediaction does that :(

Really I never knew that, well I suppose thats a good enough excuse, hop she's okay :)

I love Britney she's been stiff for quiet some time now. I think it happened after her knee problems.. She is still great though.

At least. She is slowly coming on the top again. I love the new album, but she changed a lot in her music career.. I mean the song is not the same as it was before for long time ago.
I am crazy about "Criminal." it's a good one.
"Mother, I'm in love with a angel." (Michael :wub:)

The new album is actually outstaning !!!! its easily her best work since Oops i did it again... absolutely superb and i cannot stop listening to it !

I've heard 4/5 of the bonus tracks and they are all really good. Britney is on fire with this album. It's amazing how she almost always manages to up her game. I'm really looking forward to March 29th. After a few more listens, Femme Fatale is definitely my second favorite Britney album of all time. Blackout will always be #1 for me, but FF is very kick-ass in itself.

Well the album is out in my country today and I bought it. My first new Britney album since "In the zone".

I refrained from listening to the leak, I only listened to about 4 songs before buying it.
I'm listening as I type this (I'm halfway through right now) and so far I haven't felt the need to skip a song which is a good sign. (Although "big fat base" is one that I guess needs to grow on me. I like the instrumental there but the lyrics are to repetitive for me)
I'm glad I bought it.
It was almost sold out in the store I was in which I wasn't really expecting either.

I saw several reviews really praising this album which kind of surprised me. Normally it seems most people like to write her off but they seem to agree that this is a solid fun pop album.

I can understand what she had in mind with this album. It's definitly a good album to play before you go out on the town.
I can see myself playing this album throughout the summer as well.
I haven't decided on a favorite song yet but I'm sure I'll settle on a couple soon enough.

Back