Can MJ hear my (our) prayers?

Every night before I go to sleep when I pray to God I ask Him to tell Michael that I love him :)

I do the same and I truly believe Michael hears our prayers. even if translated through God. I imagine it to be something like this....."God I love you, and oh yea by the way, please tell Michael that I love and miss him too. Good night Michael". ok back to this , for the first
few days after Michael pasted away I kept hearing "You are not alone in my head". Now for the last few days its been Michael singing "Smile." It gives me comfort.

well i dont "pray" to him but i do speak to him be4 i go to bed. tell em i love him and miss em etc. those i like to think he can hear. i believe he can hear em,i remember listening to YANA a few days after he left 4heaven (well trying to listen 2it lol) and i just broke downn literally,and i swear sum1 was there patting and rubbing my back comforting me and after the song was over,the patting and rubbing stopped. call me crazy but i know that was michael 4 a fact. Samething happened @ hayvenhurst (ask soso) a group of us were sitting under a tree and i was quiet,and sad but then rain kept hitting my face lol and im like is anybody feeling that? they're starin @ me like i lost my mind,im like dude its drizzling and every1 loooks up @ the clear sky and looks @ me like umm...are u ok lol,but then soso leans in like u know thats michael right? and i couldnt help but smile. i knew it was him

What great experiences I am sure to it was Michael sending you a sign that he feels your pain :)

On the 13th July I had a little vigil at home because I could't make it down to the o2.I lit 4 candles,one for Michael and one each for his children.
I kept them burning roughly for the whole time he would of been on stage.I then went to bed.But I sat up in bed for a while reflecting on it all and I was crying so bad.I shut my eyes and spoke out loud to him,just saying that I hope he is ok and that I am praying for his children and his mum ad family to get through this.
As I opened my eyes my bedroom lamp flashed! It flickered off then on again!
I knew it was a sign from Michael
The bulb in my lamp is fine and it has never flashed again since.There was no power cut or interference because all my other appliances were fine.It wasn't windy or rainy outside.

Another time just shortly after Michael's death.My husband and I were sat in bed talking about Michael and how upset we were and how unfair it all is and we were looking through one of the tribute mags when our bedroom door opened.It wasn't fully shut just on the jar but it opened.
We had no windows open and there was no breeze or wind anyway.
Very strange.
Just wanted to share a couple of my experiences with you :)

To me Michael can see,hear,and feel everything.
I believe he is in heaven now and also that he can do,be,and talk to us in our dreams,and in our heart.
If you ever hear a sweet whisper telling you "i'm watching you",that is Michael talking to you.It happened to me.It felt so good....

What great experiences I am sure to it was Michael sending you a sign that he feels your pain :)

On the 13th July I had a little vigil at home because I could't make it down to the o2.I lit 4 candles,one for Michael and one each for his children.
I kept them burning roughly for the whole time he would of been on stage.I then went to bed.But I sat up in bed for a while reflecting on it all and I was crying so bad.I shut my eyes and spoke out loud to him,just saying that I hope he is ok and that I am praying for his children and his mum ad family to get through this.
As I opened my eyes my bedroom lamp flashed! It flickered off then on again!
I knew it was a sign from Michael
The bulb in my lamp is fine and it has never flashed again since.There was no power cut or interference because all my other appliances were fine.It wasn't windy or rainy outside.

Another time just shortly after Michael's death.My husband and I were sat in bed talking about Michael and how upset we were and how unfair it all is and we were looking through one of the tribute mags when our bedroom door opened.It wasn't fully shut just on the jar but it opened.
We had no windows open and there was no breeze or wind anyway.
Very strange.
Just wanted to share a couple of my experiences with you :)

wow, how cool, Thank you for sharing :)

i like to think of it in the way that will make me happiest.

it was said above that if michael heard EVERYTHING everyone wanted him to hear, he would once again just be hearing noise in his head, and he wouldn't be able to rest.

but i dont want to think that he could NEVER hear anything...so i like to think of it like this...

he has a nice message box somewhere, and everytime someone thinks or speaks a nice prayer or thought for him...it's put in this little box. when he needs comfort, he listens to them. that way he has control.

i just want MJ to be in control of himself and his being for once, instead of everyone and the entire world. *sigh* it is my hope for him that he can atleast have that in death...

There are many different religions and world-views represented here. My own belief is, YES, he can. He can feel us. He can feel the love. I totally believe that, and I hope that helps you. TALK to him, share your feelings with him. There is no one here who can dispute, really, that he can hear us. Personally, I believe that he CAN, so do not stop. . . .

Vic

I think he can hear us just fine. For the people who are saying no, at least give us a good reason.

Wherever he is, I know he is happy, whatever happens after death, we dont know.

but to be frank, I hope he cant hear the prayers, let him be at peace.

Imagine it, if so many people are praying for him and he hears them all, he wont have peace, just constant noise in his head. Let him be

I think Heaven is absolute perfection. I am a Catholic and my religion believes in purgatory but I believe that yes, there is purgatory for some and for some you go straight to Heaven or Hell. I believe Michael went straight to Heaven because of his great deeds, his suffering in life and the millions of prayers and love that were sent his way.
I also believe that because Heaven is this absolute perfect, Michael can hear all of our prayers without going crazy and having it be noises in his head. It's not the same as it is on Earth. Because Heaven is this absolute perfection, I believe he hears us all and it doesn't bug him. He has always loved his fans very very much and I think after listening to his family's and friends' prayers, he listens to and comforts distraught fans like us. I feel like he also watches over us because he did love us. We loved him most of course, but he did love us and I'm sure that he has seen this outpour of love after his death and it has therefor intensified his love for us.

So I believe Michael can hear our prayers without a problem because heaven is ecstasy. It is perfection. We might not understand how he can hear us all and not be bugged by it and still heave peace, but that's because we're not there. We don't know for a fact how it works. But I'm sure that he didn't abandon us after death. I'm sure he still listens and checks up on us. Obviously we're second to the ones he personally knew, but we're on the list I'm sure.

This is greater than us. I don't fully understand how it works, but it does. Michael hears us. There's a connection there. He feels our love. He knows he is not alone. Unlike with most celebs, our love for him was no unrequited so I'm sure he hears us.

But that's just me. Feel free to disagree. None of this has been proven and it's just up to personal belief here but this is what I believe from the bottom of my heart.

I truly believe that he can hear all of us, I just feel it so strongly in my heart. Just by thinking about him, I know that he can sense it in some way. I believe that his spirit is out there, watching over all of us, just like any other spirit! :) Just keep sending your love to him, my heart knows that it reaches out to him.
I agree. I talk to him sometimes, as I do with others I love who have passed on, and I believe they can hear us.

I'm starting to ask God to tell Michael that I love him, also to my Gaurdian Angel to tell him I love him. I think that is a good way. :)

I'm starting to ask God to tell Michael that I love him, also to my Gaurdian Angel to tell him I love him. I think that is a good way. :)

Aw, that's so nice.

Every night before I go to bed, I usually take off my crucifix necklace and kiss it three times (weird habit). I now kiss it once for Michael and I've added him into my prayers. :)

I already posted on this thread once, but it was kind of a playful post. This one is more serious the more I think about it...

I had always been kind of on the fence about religion and such before, but through MJs passing I have really come to believe that there is something out there. You don't just fade away in to the ground and become forgotten about after time. I really, really believe there is something for you after you pass. And it has to be better than what many of us endure here.

In saying that, I think that Michael may not necessarily 'hear' everything we are saying, but more just feel the love that we are all projecting. Everyone can feel it I'm sure, if they try, but to MJ it must be overwhelming. And I love thinking that.

I already posted on this thread once, but it was kind of a playful post. This one is more serious the more I think about it...

I had always been kind of on the fence about religion and such before, but through MJs passing I have really come to believe that there is something out there. You don't just fade away in to the ground and become forgotten about after time. I really, really believe there is something for you after you pass. And it has to be better than what many of us endure here.

In saying that, I think that Michael may not necessarily 'hear' everything we are saying, but more just feel the love that we are all projecting. Everyone can feel it I'm sure, if they try, but to MJ it must be overwhelming. And I love thinking that.

You read my mind. He was really perceptive about love and I believe he tottaly can feel all the love we're sending to him. You might think I'm crazy but I talk to him and tell about my day , what I'm going to do...It just help me to feel a little better, and it's my way to deal with this

yep, i sure that Michael can hear our prayers.
since he lives in somewhere in the sky^^
i'm not just pray to him, and also i do speak to him before i go to bed.
i think it can helps me feel more better, um.....since i believe that Michael was listening in me and it can lets me feel more comfort. Is it crazy????? but i don't think so.
At least i can dream Michael, and feel that he was care about me... of course i love him, miss him and won't be forget him forever~~~~~
Let us prayer Michael together=]

RIP Michael

Man, it's kind of disheartening to see some people come on here and shove a "NO" right in your face. Because really, nobody KNOWS. Respect, people.

I personally feel that anytime a prayer or good thought is sent out to Michael, he can feel it. :)

I agree totally, a little sensitivity guys perhaps?

michaels spirit is all around us.
yes he can hear you...

I haven't really thought about that but you are probably right. He probably IS overwhelmed. :)

You read my mind. He was really perceptive about love and I believe he tottaly can feel all the love we're sending to him. You might think I'm crazy but I talk to him and tell about my day , what I'm going to do...It just help me to feel a little better, and it's my way to deal with this

Glad I'm not the only one does this. I can imagine him ROTFL at the kinds of things I tell him. I think he hears it and I still get dreams about him. :)

Last night I was sitting down and I just started/speaking my mind about how much Michael impacted me and made a big positive difference in my life, through his songs, his dancing, his presence, even seeing him smile in a picture or video would lighten my day ten times over. I put it all out there..to him..as though he was sitting across from me.

I doubt as I sit here with "Human Nature" playing, I'm alone with my prayers/thoughts about/to Michael.

I sincerely hope he is happy wherever he is, and I hope he isn't worried about his children's future. I also hope he isn't hurting or angry about not being able to see his precious children, his everything, grow up. Let alone see him perform.

Damn I miss him. You know, I use to sit and look at maps sometimes and ponder where Michael was, and how close he was geographically to where I was. Or if I knew he was performing or visiting some country, I'd compare it to what I was doing that day. It gave me so much comfort to know, somewhere on this earth, Michael was doing something at the same time I was. Now I just look to the sky and ball.

Please don't just tell me what I want to hear, but, does anyone know, can Michael hear our prayers/thoughts/well wishes?

He is missed so much........
Last night I was sitting down and I just started/speaking my mind about how much Michael impacted me and made a big positive difference in my life, through his songs, his dancing, his presence, even seeing him smile in a picture or video would lighten my day ten times over. I put it all out there..to him..as though he was sitting across from me.

I doubt as I sit here with "Human Nature" playing, I'm alone with my prayers/thoughts about/to Michael.

I sincerely hope he is happy wherever he is, and I hope he isn't worried about his children's future. I also hope he isn't hurting or angry about not being able to see his precious children, his everything, grow up. Let alone see him perform.

Damn I miss him. You know, I use to sit and look at maps sometimes and ponder where Michael was, and how close he was geographically to where I was. Or if I knew he was performing or visiting some country, I'd compare it to what I was doing that day. It gave me so much comfort to know, somewhere on this earth, Michael was doing something at the same time I was. Now I just look to the sky and ball.

Please don't just tell me what I want to hear, but, does anyone know, can Michael hear our prayers/thoughts/well wishes?

I can tell you from my own personal experiences that YES! he can and does hear us and our prayers. I was going through a really tough time a couple years ago and I didn’t exactly “pray” but I did think if he knew what was going on at the time as a spirit and could see me. Probably about a month later, I think it was either January or February that I had a visitation dream from him. When I asked him why he visited me that night, he replied saying that he couldn’t bear to see me down in the dumps and all. Which just straight up answered my question if spirit can see and hear is and what is going on in our lives. I know for certain that Michael is watching over us all!

Have a amazing day.
😊

me too. although visiting the places he once was (like his hollywood star) makes me sad, it still comforts me a little. i went to a hotel in las vegas a while ago and i had noticed that one of the grammy shows were held there (when beyonce presented him with his award). that thater wasnt accessible to the general public, but i would have stayed outside of it forever if i could... :(

Back