Can MJ hear my (our) prayers?

Jason

Proud Member
Last night I was sitting down and I just started/speaking my mind about how much Michael impacted me and made a big positive difference in my life, through his songs, his dancing, his presence, even seeing him smile in a picture or video would lighten my day ten times over. I put it all out there..to him..as though he was sitting across from me.

I doubt as I sit here with "Human Nature" playing, I'm alone with my prayers/thoughts about/to Michael.

I sincerely hope he is happy wherever he is, and I hope he isn't worried about his children's future. I also hope he isn't hurting or angry about not being able to see his precious children, his everything, grow up. Let alone see him perform.

Damn I miss him. You know, I use to sit and look at maps sometimes and ponder where Michael was, and how close he was geographically to where I was. Or if I knew he was performing or visiting some country, I'd compare it to what I was doing that day. It gave me so much comfort to know, somewhere on this earth, Michael was doing something at the same time I was. Now I just look to the sky and ball.

Please don't just tell me what I want to hear, but, does anyone know, can Michael hear our prayers/thoughts/well wishes?

He is missed so much........

I truly hope he can hear us. I pray to him all the time. I'm not an expert on that stuff but it's really comforting to think about. I hope he hears all of us and knows just how much we all love him.

I send Michael prayers saying I miss you, I love you. I send God prayers that Michael is ok. I like to believe that he can hear them.

well i dont "pray" to him but i do speak to him be4 i go to bed. tell em i love him and miss em etc. those i like to think he can hear. i believe he can hear em,i remember listening to YANA a few days after he left 4heaven (well trying to listen 2it lol) and i just broke downn literally,and i swear sum1 was there patting and rubbing my back comforting me and after the song was over,the patting and rubbing stopped. call me crazy but i know that was michael 4 a fact. Samething happened @ hayvenhurst (ask soso) a group of us were sitting under a tree and i was quiet,and sad but then rain kept hitting my face lol and im like is anybody feeling that? they're starin @ me like i lost my mind,im like dude its drizzling and every1 loooks up @ the clear sky and looks @ me like umm...are u ok lol,but then soso leans in like u know thats michael right? and i couldnt help but smile. i knew it was him

In my religion from what I know (Catholic) The Saints in Heaven do hear us. We believe that we can ask the Saints in Heaven to pray for us. For they are closer to God in a more intimate way then we are. Although in our religion we also believe that souls, Have mercy on them all, go to a place called purgatory before they go to Heaven. (That is if they don't go straight to Hell.) The souls in purgatory are getting cleansed so that they can be in Heaven with God. Purgatory is where the sins of the soul is washed away for good. And all that is in the soul is all for God, and is basically ready for Heaven. LOL.... but yeah, in our religion we pray for the souls in purgatory, so that they can be in Heaven. We have no idea how long purgatory lasts for a soul, it just depends. Tho I can tell you that a day on earth could equal YEARS in Purgatory. There are stories that have backed this up. But in MY opinion, I believe that Michael could be in Heaven. (Considering the MILLIONS of prayers from around the world) I don't even care if the Pope doesn't "Canonize" Michael Jackson, because there are some Saints we could pretty much guess that they are in Heaven because of miracles they have done, by us asking them to pray for us. Miracles have happened....

In the case of Michael Jackson, I believe he is in Heaven with God. Tho I have no idea. Even if he is in purgatory (by our belief) he can STILL hear our prayers, and thank us. For when we pray for the souls in purgatory, more souls will go to Heaven. For the souls that you prayed for that got to Heaven, they will therefor, pray for you.

So yeah... To me, I believe that Michael can at least hear you.

Last edited:
i talk to him in my mind and i know he can hear it.
I understand that people who are less spiritual disagree with me here though,,,

I truly believe that he can hear all of us, I just feel it so strongly in my heart. Just by thinking about him, I know that he can sense it in some way. I believe that his spirit is out there, watching over all of us, just like any other spirit! :) Just keep sending your love to him, my heart knows that it reaches out to him.

when it comes to religion i know how devisive it can be and my thinking is that there likely isnt anything after death if only because i have never met any two people who give the same answer. everyone has a different theory about heaven and the afterlife. some people ive met have said that a spaceship comes and takes you away to a planet called heaven (dont laugh im being serious). others say that when you die you instantly go to purgatory because all of us have sinned in our lives and people must spend awhile there before being judged and then its decided whether they go to heaven or hell. others say everyone automatically goes to heaven. others have said we all go to hell. others simply say when you die you die and return from the nothingness from which you were created. a lot of people draw comfort from the existance of god and an afterlife because they theorise (or believe) that there has to be something else after death. that the evil people will be punished and the good people rewarded.

so getting back to the question can michael hear your (our prayers) it is whatever you believe it to be but ive always believed even if there is nothing after death, talking to someone who has passed is a nice thing to do, if only to remember them and give thanks for them affecting your life.

Wherever he is, I know he is happy, whatever happens after death, we dont know.

but to be frank, I hope he cant hear the prayers, let him be at peace.

Imagine it, if so many people are praying for him and he hears them all, he wont have peace, just constant noise in his head. Let him be

hi, your post reminds me of a ghost hunter program i watched once. they were talking about elvis and marilyn monroe and they believed that because so many people praying for them meant they hadnt crossed over, which is why so many people believe monroe still haunts her brentwood home and why elvis haunts graceland. plus alot of people believe michael haunts neverland and have claimed to have seen his ghost. i talked about that with a catholic friend of mine and he said well if hes a ghost he hasnt crossed over and ghosts usually stay around because of unfinished business. i personally hope that whatever happened hes at peace. thats the main thing.

Wherever he is, I know he is happy, whatever happens after death, we dont know.

but to be frank, I hope he cant hear the prayers, let him be at peace.

Imagine it, if so many people are praying for him and he hears them all, he wont have peace, just constant noise in his head. Let him be

In my religion from what I know (Catholic) The Saints in Heaven do hear us. We believe that we can ask the Saints in Heaven to pray for us. For they are closer to God in a more intimate way then we are. Although in our religion we also believe that souls, Have mercy on them all, go to a place called purgatory before they go to Heaven. (That is if they don't go straight to Hell.) The souls in purgatory are getting cleansed so that they can be in Heaven with God. Purgatory is where the sins of the soul is washed away for good. And all that is in the soul is all for God, and is basically ready for Heaven. LOL.... but yeah, in our religion we pray for the souls in purgatory, so that they can be in Heaven. We have no idea how long purgatory lasts for a soul, it just depends. Tho I can tell you that a day on earth could equal YEARS in Purgatory. There are stories that have backed this up. But in MY opinion, I believe that Michael could be in Heaven. (Considering the MILLIONS of prayers from around the world) I don't even care if the Pope doesn't "Canonize" Michael Jackson, because there are some Saints we could pretty much guess that they are in Heaven because of miracles they have done, by us asking them to pray for us. Miracles have happened....

In the case of Michael Jackson, I believe he is in Heaven with God. Tho I have no idea. Even if he is in purgatory (by our belief) he can STILL hear our prayers, and thank us. For when we pray for the souls in purgatory, more souls will go to Heaven. For the souls that you prayed for that got to Heaven, they will therefor, pray for you.

So yeah... To me, I believe that Michael can at least hear you.

i'm catholic too.....................and believe he is already in heaven................he suffered enough here, think God took him straight to Him

My answer is : I DON'T KNOW if he can hear me or not, if he can sense the love I am sending to him or not, but I will continue doing so, because I feel that I want, and need to do this. And hope that maybe somehow he can, assuming that I will probably never know for sure.

I believe love is much stronger than death.
I lost my husband very suddenly a few years ago. I know he hears it when I talk to him and I feel him close to me still. Likewise with Michael, and I will keep praying for him (not to him) and thanking him for all the good he did on this earth. I think he knows.

I know that angels, saints, spirit guides etc can hear us... Now with Michael because we are not related to him I'm not sure he can hear us. He would listen to his children/family and close friends though if he's around them and checking how they're doing. However, I believe he does feel this collective love sent towards him. If at some point comes to check on a distressed fan too, then he'll hear you too.

I know he hears us collectively and feels all the love and warmth we are sending him...I don't know if he can hear each fan but I want to believe he does!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly believe that he can hear all of us, I just feel it so strongly in my heart. Just by thinking about him, I know that he can sense it in some way. I believe that his spirit is out there, watching over all of us, just like any other spirit! :) Just keep sending your love to him, my heart knows that it reaches out to him.

I totally agree with you. Which is what I always do.

Every night before I go to sleep when I pray to God I ask Him to tell Michael that I love him :)

Man, it's kind of disheartening to see some people come on here and shove a "NO" right in your face. Because really, nobody KNOWS. Respect, people.

I personally feel that anytime a prayer or good thought is sent out to Michael, he can feel it. :)

I hope so. I personally like to think he does. I like to talk to him almost every night and during those times I don't feel like I'm the only one in my room. I get sensations sometimes I don't know how to explain. Of course this stuff could all be in my head, but who knows. I think it helps just to keep an open mind and heart about this.

He is in peace :) The night after the funeral I was crying deeply and talking to him, saying that I just wanted to know if he was fine etc. That night I had such a sweet and warm dream about him. I waked up feeling such a peace inside. I'm sure it was his way to answear my prayer saying that he is fine.
But I do feel he is not between us anymore, in this earth.

Last edited:
Back