Can you imagine the backlash MJ would've faced if he'd survived??

Yeah, but life would go on and MJ would survive and be with his family and those who love him. I'd take a few grumbles from fans and critics any day to have MJ back.

only problem is, that a lot of people couldn't resist his music, and a lot of them weren't the true fans. and the media was loud. so there was no ideal scenario. the true fans have enough trouble fighting against others who call themselves fans, but are ready to be naysayers at any turn. there was always infighting. it really was a no win situation. sorry to say this, but life really wouldn't have gone on. the greater MJ's fame, the more the world couldn't handle it, correctly. Michael truly was alone.

Any "fan" who would blame Michael for using a near death experience as an excuse to get out of shows, was no real fan in the first place...With that said, the backlash would be the same, Michael would still have his supporters, and naysayers, and the media would do what they do best, and use lies and gossip to throw dirt on a man's legacy.

Last edited:
This thread makes me really depressed and it reminds me of how much crap/ridicule he faced in his life no matter what he did it seems. It also reminded me of those horrible comments from Perez Hilton on June 25th. =(

I for myself must say that I'm not sure if I feel comfortable thinking about the idea of this thread.

I don't know if more of you feel this way, but it kind of takes me down when I'm thinking about if's and if only's. I mean I'm always say to think about him being gone, but it gets even worse when I think that all this shouldn't even have happened in the first place, let alone that it might have been prevented... It's such a mess... :(

I was thinking about this today... you just know if Michael had been saved on 6/25 that he would've received a huge backlash from his critics.

The rumour mill and tabloid stories were at fever pitch in the months prior to his death. As soon as he announced those concerts it started... he had MRSA, he was terminally ill, he had cancer. They were doing everything they could to try and portay him as a dying man.

The sad thing is, if he had survived, the media (and a lot of fans too) would've turned on him, claiming that he was just trying to get out of the London shows.

Talk about a no-win situation.

Any thoughts/opinions?[/QUOTE

are you thinking what im thinking right now
what if michael fake his own death on june 25 2009?
what the media persons care or look for other storys to talk about
what fans find out why michael did what he did to hide from media persons
is the life after death? we fans will never know all this
dead or alive
media persons have nothing better to talk then just making up storys the sell the news/storys

After what the media did during and after the trial, i absolutely can't give two SHITS about any media really. No matter what MJ did, it was never good enough for the PATHETIC media and they always twisted the story around. The media is disgusting, normally i'd say tabloids, but no. After the trial, the ridiculous , shameful 'reporting' of the media in general....its not just tabloids anymore, the media in general is one big tabloid.

So if MJ had survived (god...i wish that were true...sigh) and the media had been ruthless.....really, so fucking what? Two big middlefingers to the media. Scum, and nothing but scum. Sure...there may be a few sources who really care for reporting the truth and credible stories, but during the trial , countless media sources showed their true face. A very ugly and horrible face, and god don't like ugly.

The 'what ifs' are very painful for me. :cry: I hate the press!
Oh Michael, I miss you so much!

i dont really think he would have gotten backlash at least not from true fans. I honestly dont give a f**k what the media would have had to say or anyone eles bc I think Michael surving that day would have been a gift from god and that would have been the only think that mattered bc it should have never happened to begin with. if he had to postpone the shows then who cares. As long as he was still alive and his children still had a father that would have been the only thing in the world that mattered.

I never liked the fact that he moved back to L.A in the first place! I had a bad feeling and I was right! I was happy for him for the tour and then going to London! But, I was like he don't need to have a so called "come back" with all he has achieved already! So him doing the shows or not for me I can give to sh*t, really! I just wanted him to rest and be happy with his kids PERIOD! :( And yea some fans would have eating him alive the selfish ones! I remember on this very site someone commented on how the shows will be canceled now when they heard MJ was in the hospital! Instead of being concerned for his health FIRST! That to be was just F*cked Up! As for the press they will never changed so they can go to HELL!

I agree with all of you.Yes, Had He lived, He would have still gotten the Back Lashing and Back Stabbing from the media whether he faked his death to get the ones that ruined or was trying to ruin his career and life or you can say that The Back Lashing will always continue until Michael comes into their dreams or as a spirit scare the fegeezas out of them. And Yes,He might have done some of those concerts if not all of them,Besides, He wasn't as young as he use to be, so therefore he would have took it alittle easy until he feels his groove to let it all hangout. You Know,do moves that wasn't in his routine. And yes, by not doing all 50 shows,he would have been sued.
But whatever the situation,He would still be here for His Family,His Friends and His Fans had he lived.Before you know, His Kids would be in High School and College Graduating and Getting Married.It would have Been special to see Daddy walk his daughter down the aisle and see him dance with his daughter at the wedding reception. Wow. I will always say this. I wish he was somewhere on this earth living in hiding keeping tabs on everything so when it comes time to reveal that he's alive to some chosen folks, Justice will be swift for the ones that caused him pain. But to come back to reality, it's only wishful thinking to say If he was alive today and He rang my doorbell,I'd rush him in my house and ask questions then give him food and a big hug and help him figure out what to do next to help him continue to live his life without the Drama.

Of course I want Michael here with us. For him never to have met Conrad Murray, moved to L.A. etc. But I would not want him to be with us and be suffering physically as a vegatable or completely incapcitated. But then part of me thinks saying that if anyone could recover from this dire state MJ could.

yes, I agree. if he had survived it would have happened. the media would have been ruthless.

however I think most fans would have been supportive and understanding and that would have helped Michael..
Umm, I remember when some of the dates to the TII shows were pushed back and alot of fans (including many on here) wanted Michael's head on a platter.

Yep! Sad to say if Michael had survived the ordeal of June 25th, he would have been roasted by alot of people---including a number of the fans who would have felt 'cheated' after all the support they gave him and all they had to 'endure' from being his fan.

Sadly when the dates were pushed back there was a lot of anger from some fans. It sounds a bit hypocritical for me to say when the o2 is a two hour train ride from me and some fans paid hundred for flights but I definitely think the priorities were wrong when the concern should have been with Michael. Who knows what would have happened if he had survived, all I keep wishing was that he had.

Yes he would have had a backlash which would spread alot of negitivaty but in the long run it would have worked for him because everyone would have watched the tour much closer and would have gotten even more attention.... SO!!

Guess that is why it's called "hindsight" not "beforesight".

He had at least 30 years of more art to come- movies, directing, acting, screenplay writing. Not to mention all the personal things in his life- watch his children grow up, have Grandchildren maybe, would have loved to have read the poetry he would have written as a wise old man (not that he wasn't a wise man at 20...just sayin')- imagine his autobiography, written with much distance from some events in his life. This Is It is sad that it didn't happen= completely get that.

I am imagining Grandpa Michael, with his grandbaby on his knees, singing a lullaby, writing his grandchildren a short story for their birthday- I'm picturing him at his desk, pen in hand, looking back at his life so far, imagine his eyes and what they have seen, the tears he cried, the incredible successes he had. Imagine him teaching. Imagine him teach a dance lesson- at 70 he'd be the most gracious man you'd ever see. I gotta stop.

But I also mourn the decades of art and personal life that was cut short. Maybe at 70 or 80 he could have gone done to the grocery store shopping? Who knows what the world is like in 30 years.

There is so much he gave us- and so much he still had to do in this life.

Last edited:
We already saw this backlash before he was pronounced dead. That little bitch Perez Hilton rushed to post a blog speculating that Michael was trying to get out of his concerts, and of course the blog was deleted shortly afterward.

^^ Modulation Alert, you painted the picture in my mind exactly. He was robbed of so much.

^^ Modulation Alert, you painted the picture in my mind exactly. He was robbed of so much.

Yes, I love picturing him as this skinny, but radiant and gracious man. I loved him at 50.
He'd always have this hair (somehow I see him go back to his early 2009 styles, long fingers.

He survived so much, survived being called the worst scum on the planet. He survived all the Sneddons, Dimonds and Bashirs and all the cowards hiding in the darkness- but this, this he didn't survive.

If one person deserved a happy life, it was Michael, who gave us so, so much. Just look across the internet. Is there anybody aside from a select few- so much music, movies, art, stuff to read about him, interviews to hear him in- I am always amazed they called him a recluse. How many artists do you know who communicated us SOO much? And we wanted to be communicated!

He would have survived whatever nasty jealous nobody would have said, would have broken his patient and beautiful heart some more, but he would have survived it. Can't say the jealous nobodies would have survived so much in grace- if they even delete some stupid blog entries. The cowards and hyenas called the Lion and Eagle a coward- oh sillies.

I am imagining Grandpa Michael, with his grandbaby on his knees, singing a lullaby, writing his grandchildren a short story for their birthday- I'm picturing him at his desk, pen in hand, looking back at his life so far, imagine his eyes and what they have seen, the tears he cried, the incredible successes he had. Imagine him teaching. Imagine him teach a dance lesson- at 70 he'd be the most gracious man you'd ever see. I gotta stop.

Interesting point. Myself, truthfully I would never be able to imagine Michael being in old age. It is nice to think though of such possibility but, it is hard for me personally to keep a picture like that in my mind. Stars like Michael with God given talents come to this world shearing divine light with everybody and then they go back leaving this world of darkness in shock and sadness. It did happen quite a few times in human history and ppl like him usually suffer emotianally and very often physically, because this world is not about love. Michael knew what he was doing, he knew that he was chosen. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
what kind of fan iam
i find out that some dirt on dr MURREY and im going use this information
so michael's family can grive in peaceand in there on time
so true the madia persons don't care about anything intersting to talk about
so they make up bull-s-h-it nosences to sell their own version of the news
im going off topic again?

Yes, I love picturing him as this skinny, but radiant and gracious man. I loved him at 50.
He'd always have this hair (somehow I see him go back to his early 2009 styles, long fingers.

He survived so much, survived being called the worst scum on the planet. He survived all the Sneddons, Dimonds and Bashirs and all the cowards hiding in the darkness- but this, this he didn't survive.

If one person deserved a happy life, it was Michael, who gave us so, so much. Just look across the internet. Is there anybody aside from a select few- so much music, movies, art, stuff to read about him, interviews to hear him in- I am always amazed they called him a recluse. How many artists do you know who communicated us SOO much? And we wanted to be communicated!

He would have survived whatever nasty jealous nobody would have said, would have broken his patient and beautiful heart some more, but he would have survived it. Can't say the jealous nobodies would have survived so much in grace- if they even delete some stupid blog entries. The cowards and hyenas called the Lion and Eagle a coward- oh sillies.

First, I want to say that I've read all the posts in here. You had me once again. And experienced again in a small amount of time, pain, sadness, joy of friendship, tears inside my whole conscience and hope. And silent cry, with my whole soul.
Many of us (more and more each day, can you see it?), reach to place themselves in his place. But it’s a difficult position, ‘cause still ANY OF US did not have the whole life so many struggles, to really understand what is like. He had not a protective enough environment, he sacrificed childhood and teenage years, he had to deal with so many unfair treatments all his life. Restless. We did not have all those battles. And from all the “rhynocer” skins he has received from above, none is enough to keep you safe when you don’t know where are you going to! :angel:

But he DID KNOW. He was mature enough to avoid self-distruction all this years. He chosed to give off himself in God’s hands, to communicate everyday in deeply faith and conscience of having a strong role and of being INDEED LOVED. He knew what he had to do, even that fragile how he looked for us.
And of course, he did pictured himself as a grandfather and a father of 3 strong grown, well-educated children. He projected his status in few years and more, in the future. In his interviews, he showed himself full of forgiveness, for his family and the rest of the crowd… let me put it that way.:better:

Guys, sometimes I feel some of us act like he has no human rights, for God’s sake! He had the right to chose, and SO MANY TIMES in his life, he did the best decision. Even if he was the first man on this planet, in this position! He did right! Remember, how many times he raised the level of perfection, more and more? He did it right and for real!
When saying he would not have survived… how come you love him and still don't trust in his strength? I’ve experienced having one of my parents severely ill… and still encouraged him until the very last moments! How can we be human and not have hope and faith?

Yes, he will have had energy and joy of life, he still would have find new reasons for finding love and receive love. I am sure his kids would have make him stronger everyday.
Don’t you picture fan groups, as today, gathering for more and more boycotts, and advocating, and and protecting him? Is not clear enough that he was not alone and we will have this mission, to protect him until every last days of our own lifes?
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
the haters were gonna hate regardless, i just wanted to see the man grow old and have a normal life.

i mean in truth he had done and accomplished so much by age 25,what else did he have to prove?

i dont agree with the no-win situation thing. If he had survived, he'd be alive today and with his kids. Period. Fuck the fans if they turned on him ;)

If Michael had survived; I would not have wanted him to do any concert show or tour. You don't almost pass away, survive and do a show. uh uh. Who cares about backlash? After singing since 8 years old's..he should be like "whatever". Seriously.. but unforutnaly Michael did pass way and I'm sad because it's his kids who do not have their dad anymore.

Back