Chamone Mo' Fo' Selecta

I NEVER KNEW THIS WAS ON!!! is it going to be repeated on tv or is on youtube????

I loved it.It had so many reference's to MJ,that only an MJ fan would be aware of.The title Chamone was styled the same as Moonwalker.The making of Thriller section with John Landis was spot on,The unathorized interview at Encino,when MJ visited Madam Tussauds,even J5 at the start on Ed Sullivan,The Oprah interview etc.
I thought the first 40-ish mins were spot on but towards the end it wore a bit thin but even then the whole Uri Geller sketch was spot on.
Great to have David Gest & I love Mel-B.It pushed some boundaries but thats what comedy should do.It was pure satire.The Billie Jean lighting pavement.F#cking brilliant.

Yes the Billie Jean pavement lighting "fiasco" was hilarious - moving the fire hydrant and rubbish bin to prove his point before storming off!! lol

I thought this was totally un funny, i didnt laugh at all, not just because it was disrespectful, but because the jokes were awful, am i alone in thinking this, i do have a sense of humer, but not when it came to this!
3 months after his death, no matter how respectful, why make a comedy about his life?

YI found a clip of Lenny Henry (I think thats his name), and I found that more entertaining than this. Even then, some parts where distasteful and I stopped watching.

God, I remember that........."Michael, the song is about a nine year old kid and his pet rat - you keep grabbing your dick, what the hell is this?"

Bo Selecta was great....... you might have you tubed a bit from the series not the tribute.....Leigh Francis did a good job.

WOW i totally dont understand UK humor. All I hear is Mother****** over and over again this is wack.

WOW i totally dont understand UK humor. All I hear is Mother****** over and over again this is wack.
This program isn't really a good example of typical British humor. Good British humor is usually dry/ironic/sarcastic. And subtle.

ok i watched some of it.. the billie jean 'lighty squares' was funny and the don't stop til you get enough video. i couldn't watch it all, cuz i had to go out but maybe il watch the rest another time. i suppose it wasn't as bad as i thought. didnt like the beginning where joes hand comes down and hits mj..

It was AWESOME.

My favourite part was the intervies with Uri Geller.

"Michael was my best friend...I loved him....*cries*...*cries*........When am I getting Paid?!?!"

lol, spot on.

Sooooo, why was Uri Geller wearing a cat on his head? Someone tell me why.... no, that's a song isn't it? LOL

I watched it, the only part I found really funny was the Billie Jean squares. The end was very sad though and actually brought a tear to my eye, with the shadow dancing on the wall.

hahh! i didn't get up to that part yet. thats Uri spot on!

It was AWESOME.

My favourite part was the intervies with Uri Geller.

"Michael was my best friend...I loved him....*cries*...*cries*........When am I getting Paid?!?!"

lol, spot on.

I thought that some parts were hilarious and the attention to detail by Leigh Francis was amazing (even down to the costume for the unauthorized interview segment and the random burst out of singing and the whole "why didn't you tell me you were filming. Let me come down there"). If I wasn't a fan of Michael I probably wouldn't have got most of those things he included in this special.
Even Debbie Rowe got a little reference with the name Denzel Rowe for that weird old man who had all those mannequins.

Other parts I didn't appreciate but some things really did make me laugh especially when you spot all those subtleties.

LOL at
"Burgandy burgandy. Burgandy burgandy. Blue blue. blue blue"
"Sugar cubayyyys in the background"

Last edited:
i dont get the "Burgandy burgandy. Burgandy burgandy. Blue blue. blue blue"

What was about the end that was sad ?

Okay, I pretty curious about this special although from the looks of some posts, it either offend some or some enjoyed it.

i dont get the "Burgandy burgandy. Burgandy burgandy. Blue blue. blue blue"

"Burgandy burgandy. Burgandy burgandy. Blue blue. blue blue"- MJ is painting for Liz Taylor and he chooses those two colours. While painting, he says that and it sounds like the bass line for Billie Jean.

"Sugar cubayyyys in the background"- spoof of the Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough video, he sings lines that make fun of the wacky backgrounds of ice cubes.

"Burgandy burgandy. Burgandy burgandy. Blue blue. blue blue"- MJ is painting for Liz Taylor and he chooses those two colours. While painting, he says that and it sounds like the bass line for Billie Jean.

"Sugar cubayyyys in the background"- spoof of the Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough video, he sings lines that make fun of the wacky backgrounds of ice cubes.

o yeh I got that..

What was about the end that was sad ?

Okay, I pretty curious about this special although from the looks of some posts, it either offend some or some enjoyed it.

It was the comedian guy in his get up, playing a tune on the piano, while a shadow of the real MJ was shown on the wall behind him doing his signature dance. I just thought it was a cool yet somber ending.

Back