Chance to pick Michael's set list

i doubt Michael will ever sing Dirty Diana live, wasn't it taken off the setlist during the bad tour and i dont think hes sang it live since?

i hope he does sing it.

I think the songs in that list are good! :)

And he did say "play the songs my fan wanna' hear", so.... i reckon this could actually be taken into account!

although there was no dangerous or whatever happens :/

I'm just wondering where is the rest of songs from "Invincible" album?

I'd love to hear "Heaven Can Wait".

I would love to hear some of the songs from "Ghosts", the short film. Also because I think it would be amazing to see a live version of this. Would be interesting to see how they would do the choreography etc...
And I put Speechless far up as well, because I would love to hear him sing that live.:)
I know its no chance he will ever see the result of the votes ( its the Sun, right?), but anyway...............

ooo i was listening to invincible last night and would love him to sing Break of Dawn, so i can watch it on youtube

They didn't have 2000 Watts as an option??!! What the hell??!! That song would be DA BOMB live!!!!

It was so hard to vote for the songs....I wanted to pick everything!!! :lol: :lol: Just sucks they have songs like The Girl Is Mine on there but not 2000 Watts or Heartbreak Hotel or anything.

I was bored so I did it.

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Wanna Be Startin' Something
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
You Rock My World
Butterflies
She's Out of My Life
Rock With You
Workin' Day & Night
Beat It
Dirty Diana
Give In To Me
Who Is It
Black or White
Billie Jean
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror
Encore: Stranger In Moscow, Speechless, Thriller

hey people, this is the SUN.

I hope you don't really believe that Michael would give the Sun the possibility to make the official poll.

It's just a tabloid, and I don't think Mike will have anything to do with it

its not official but please guys make sure that when the official list is up that you dont go for the obvious ones .
choose butterflies and speechless etc

its not official but please guys make sure that when the official list is up that you dont go for the obvious ones .
choose butterflies and speechless etc
Is there going to be an official one then? or you just saying incase?

Michael said so himself at the pc

what he said was kinda ambiguous, "im gna play the songs my fans want to hear" that doesnt mean theres gonna be an official voting system, it could just mean hes gonna do the songs he thinks we want to hear.

For what its worth, my dream setlist which I submitted:

Beat It (No better opener IMO)
Blood On The Dance Floor
Wanna Be Startin Something
Dont Stop Till You Get Enough
Black Or White

[Move to more balaldy songs]
Give In To Me
Break Of Dawn
The Girl Is Mine
Remember The Time
Man In The Mirror
Heal The World
Earth Song

[Back to more uptempo songs]
Dirty Diana
The Way You Make Me Feel
Scream
Jam
Smooth Criminal

Encore 1: Billie Jean (didnt really agree with it as an opener as the apparent leaked setlist stated)
Encore 2: Thriller (one of the biggest songs of the night, save the best till almost last)
Encore 3: Will You Be There (would be nice to finish the gig on a more ballady note as if it finished on a big dance number audience will only want more whereas with this its slow meaning it would make a good ending song)

I saw we just vote Who Is It and Give In To Me for every slot :D

Thriller of course, Will you be there and Man in the Mirror, the rest I don't mind if they are in or not. Frankly he could stand still and not sing for the whole two hours and just let us scream at him and I think we would be happy.

People, hold on for a moment and try to feel the ambient, harmony and sound of Speechless. Can you feel it, live, can you feel it? What a worm feeling it is, isn't it ?

Crowds singing along (speechless, speechless....), Michael adlibs :)

Consider Speechless as an option, seriously...

the sun?

untitled-2.jpg

sometime ago i dreamt about the perfect show. well, at least my personal perfect show.

1. Smile
2. Another part of me
3. Black or white
4. Leave me alone
Interlude: Who is it
5. Dirty Diana
6. Blood on the dance floor
7. Give into me
8. Whatever happens
9. Billie Jean
Interlude: The way you make me feel
10. Speechless
11. The girl is mine 2008
12. You rock my world (rock)
13. Butterflies
14. Rock with you (Frankie’s Favorite Club Mix)
Interlude: Childhood
15. I wanna be where you are
16. Rockin Robin
17. Blame it on the boogie
18. Music and me
Interlude:Jam
19. Unbreakable
20. Beat it
21. Bad
Interlude
22. 2000 watts
23. History (Tony Moran’s history lesson)
24. Don’t stop til you get enough

Back