Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

hi ladys
i just find out why i was hafe syphiasci and i got a gift of some kind i can talk to dead persons
this gift of mine did come from jesus
most of us believe in jesus/god
most religanies tell us there is jesus?

Yep! If it wasn't for my belief in Jesus, I don't know how I would have survived a lot of crap I've gone through.

I am definitely back believing in God and Jesus again. Especially since I was brought up as a Brethren or German Baptist. And in my religion we practically continue the work of Jesus. It was Michael's death that made me go back and believe in God and Jesus again. I have to believe in them if I want to be in the same place with Michael.

I love Jesus. I don't always know what I believe about him but I love him. I do believe he died so that our sins could be forgiven. I feel sad when I sin, knowing that it would hurt him so much. I love God the father too, and our Holy Spirit.

I don't want to judge or condemn anyone else who follows another religion, and I'm thankful that it's really not my job to. God made us all. We are all his children. None of us have the total truth and answer and knowledge..but we can have God's spirit to guide us at least.

It sometimes seems so simple, but can get so complicated. I wonder, is it us who complicated it, or is it really as complex as it seems. Like.. I don't want to judge or be against anyone.. but it doesn't say if you are for me, you have to be against everyone who isn't, does it? It just says if you are not for him, you are against him... but not in those words. So I guess I'm alright. But how about..um.. I was thinking of the passage about being lukewarm. But now that I've read it, it still seems fine that I don't make any judgments against others due to their religious choices. It's not up to me, it's God's job. [FONT=Georgia,Arial] Revelation 3:14-22 � And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
[/FONT]and so he is talking much of hypocrisy. No that I have to have an opinion on something.

Boy I really am in a mood to type every thought that comes to mind. I know that nobody said anything to do with what I'm typing. It's just me thinking out "loud".
[FONT=Georgia,Arial]
[/FONT]

Yes, I'm Christian and I believe in Jesus.

Happy Sunday Christ followers!!

I'm a believer in the wholy LORD and his son who came on earth for a message. The LORD and Jesus Christ makes me any day stronger and with Michael on their side up there in heaven, I know he's in good hands.
One of my favorite parts of the bible is: The greatest of these is love.

I'm not going to the church anymore, but Jesus feels me trough my heart.

I'm a devout all-believing, Catholic. I never miss Mass, I believe in Christ whole-heartedly... All or nothing for me.

Yep! If it wasn't for my belief in Jesus, I don't know how I would have survived a lot of crap I've gone through.

I feel you on that one. :)

Yup the only reason I have gotten through this stuff to is because I draw my strength from Jesus. Its a daily struggle but Jesus always makes me feel better. I know that Michael is up in Heaven with our Heavenly Father..:)

Latter Day Saint Here! (not to be confused with the crazy bunch in Utah) lol. They be trippin.:mello:

Yes, I believe in our Precious Lord Jesus Christ.:D

Latter Day Saint Here! (not to be confused with the crazy bunch in Utah) lol. They be trippin.:mello:

Yes, I believe in our Precious Lord Jesus Christ.:D

I LOVE the way you described that, MJsAngel!! :)

Yes I am Christian as well, I do believe :flowers:

yes, I'm a believer

Here's another one! :flowers: I don't know what I'd do without my faith. :pray:

Oh yes i believe in jesus very much!

I'm 100% Catholic and it has been my faith in God,that has helped me dealing with my life and mooving on

Im a christian and currently studying with Jehovah's witnesses, but not sure what path to take. All I want to do is to please God

I believe Jesus existed, but that he's the son of Joseph and not the "son of God" or that he was really God in a human disguise. I don't believe in Mary being a virgin or the resurrection, which were things created by the Roman church in the 400's AD, or technically before Jesus existed with Krishna and other stories.

Back