Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here? (Non-debate thread for believers only)

You too, Billyworld... Thanks!..

Hi everyone!

About your sister, Cassie...

You've asked for a Christian perspective. .. You could pray for her for starters, too.. Hope she will be okay soon. ...

I am a believer but I feel like I have been called out as not a Christian for a comment I made and it has hurt me and troubled me a lot. I would never be derogatory towards Jesus and this was not my intention at all. Feel so sad about it.

Michelle, I guess I missed what was said, but I don't think I ever saw you say anything bad here. I am so sorry your feelings were hurt.

I'm reading a great book about a Russian pilgrim in search of spirituality. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in knowing what it takes to pray without ceasing.

The Way of a Pilgrim

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Thank you Alma and Earth Song:)

I'm reading a great book about a Russian pilgrim in search of spirituality. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in knowing what it takes to pray without ceasing.

The Way of a Pilgrim

Have a wonderful Sunday.

What a coincidence... I was actually reading this link talking about incessant prayer, http://www.orthodoxchristian.info/pages/Jprayer.html right now... ^^ I will try to get the book.

I also read about Father Seraphim Rose the other day from a religious magazine on here... what an inspiring character. The way he overcame his demons and everything... If you ever get to read about him, here's a link I've found in this respect, but there are more surely: http://www.sfaturiortodoxe.ro/orthodox/orthodox_advices_seraphim_rose_writings.htm

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone....

Have a blessed day, everyone...

Let the Son shine!

Havent posted in a while, hope everyone's doin okay. God bless.:)

My nephew graduates from High School today. I can't believe it.

God bless your nephew, Earth_Song1! :)

I lost this thread, haven't been here in ages! I just had premier of a play yesterday. I think it wasn't ready to be performed in front of an audience but there's review tomorrow on newspaper so then we'll see. Nice play but I think it wasn't ready.

Oh man I had tough spring. Thank God it's summer! :)

Markus;3413413 said:
I haven't either. Blessings everyone

Glory be to GOD, the Father for in His infinite grace He created heaven and earth.

Let us praise Jesus Christ, the Son through whom all things were made, for in His love for mankind He mercifully embraced the Father's will and gave up His life so we may find it in abundance.

Honor be to the Holy Spirit, eternal source of life and our Comforter in all our trials and tribulations.

The Father is the lover, the Son is the beloved and the Holy Spirit is the love and they all are one. Three distinct persons, equal in power and dignity mystically bound together by the same divine substance eternally working in sublime union for the salvation of all creation.

Glorious and merciful Lord – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – please accept our humble praise and thanks for the faith You have given us, the hope with which You accompany us on our path, the love and mercy with which You permeate our existence.

THY will be done.

Amen

Amen...

Thank you so much, that was simply wonderful and very... very much needed. ...

Hello, all.

Recently a comedian made fun of Michael relating to that whole Aaron Carter fiasco and my younger brother and sister (who I told the truth about Michael and everything) still laughed at the joke. They don't know how these jokes hurt Michael. Ugh. I'm like the only true MJ fan in my WHOLE family.

Is it a selfish thing to pray for a close friend who is a born-again Christian and a true MJ fan?

I hope you all have a fun and safe, July 4th weekend.

Ok guys, i do not believe in God yet but i just watched this documentary about this man who was sentenced to die but was, according to him, saved by Jesus. I hope this documentary will not offend anyone:

WOW! This man’s testimony of the power of Jesus Christ at work in his life is one of the most moving I have ever heard! Praise God for him, what a mighty example of the love and mercy of our Lord.

What do Christians believe happened to the people that died before Jesus came to earth? Because the Bible says the only way to heaven is through Jesus, right? But these people could not possibly know of Jesus existence, so did they have any chance of going to heaven?

I have always wondered about this. Does the Bible address this?

Jesus has always existed. The bible says in the book of John that in the beginning was the word and the WORD was God and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us. Before Jesus actual flesh birth God reviled himself to Adam and Eve as Elohim, to Moses as the Great I Am and to Abraham as Jehovah, to Mary and Joseph as Jesus. Different names for different dispensations of time but always the same Christian God.

Back