Christmas Present for Michael***Updates on Post 466***

Re: Christmas Present for Michael

Bump. Has the blanket at least left building yet? Is it in route? Has it been signed for? Paging the MJJC Track a Package Momma? :lol:

lmao track a package Momma will be letting ya know something special really soon I promise :yes:

Yea let me know too...I'm sitting here on pins and needles...ouch !!!!:tease:

Yea let me know too...I'm sitting here on pins and needles...ouch !!!!:tease:

Girl I have a pin in my foot - needs surgery to remove it :unsure: Hurts like hell and yeah it's from making the quilt :lol:

lol you should hear what my hubby has to say about it :rofl:

I think lately Michael has been dressing to the Blanket of Love :lol: his pants and jumper also had all the colors the blanket has...yellow, blue, green, red, white etc

Last edited:

I think lately Michael has been dressing to the Blanket of Love :lol: his pants and jumper also had all the clothes the blanket has...yellow, blue, green, red, white etc
i think you are right.
he might even write a song for his next album about our blanket,
it might go something like this,
oh yeh yeh,my blanket is so pretty,my blanket is so cool,i love my blanket so much ,you may think i,m a fool.
it was made with so much love,every stitch was made with love,it,s the kinda christmas present ,i,ve always been dreamin of,:punk:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
well i don,t think michael will be hiring me in a hurry as his songwriter,
please forgive me ,i am just in one of those funny moods,

would be cool if anyone could think of anymore lyrics,it would be fun,to pass the time awy while we are waiting to hear something,

oh yeh yeh,my blanket is so pretty,my blanket is so cool,i love my blanket so much ,you may think i,m a fool.
it was made with so much love,every stitch was made with love,it,s the kinda christmas present ,i,ve always been dreamin of, ,
ahhh this is cool! :hysterical::hysterical: i love it!

i am not good at songwriting, especially not in English :( so i can not think of any funny now.

but who knows, maybe he is now adding the bonus "Blanket of Love" track to his finnished album :lol:

ahhh this is cool! :hysterical::hysterical: i love it!

i am not good at songwriting, especially not in English :( so i can not think of any funny now.

but who knows, maybe he is now adding the bonus "Blanket of Love" track to his finnished album :lol:
that would be great,i don,t think he wouls be using my songwriting skills though.

i think you are right.
he might even write a song for his next album about our blanket,
it might go something like this,
it was made with so much love,every stitch was made with love,it,s the kinda christmas present ,i,ve always been dreamin of,:punk:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
well i don,t think michael will be hiring me in a hurry as his songwriter,
please forgive me ,i am just in one of those funny moods,

would be cool if anyone could think of anymore lyrics,it would be fun,to pass the time awy while we are waiting to hear something,

:rollin: lol maninmirror a song about our blanket wouldnt that be a dream :swoon:

Now that the excitement of the concerts is calming down (or as much as can be expected lol ) I wanted to update everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that the quilt was in fact hand delivered to Michael at his home in LA.

I'm very excited something that so many members of MJJC contributed to was infact completed :yes:

All the love and joy for Michael was truely felt and enjoyed :hug:

Thank you to everyone who helped make this project so wonderful and a special thank you to those who assisted me in actually getting the quilt to Michael.

Now that the excitement of the concerts is calming down (or as much as can be expected lol ) I wanted to update everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that the quilt was in fact hand delivered to Michael at his home in LA.

I'm very excited something that so many members of MJJC contributed to was infact completed :yes:

Thank you to everyone who helped make this project so wonderful and a special thank you to those who assisted me in actually getting the quilt to Michael.

glad to hear that!!! :hug:

oh wow thaz great!
even though I couldn't contribute to it as I think I only found out about this christmas present thing AFTER all submissions were done and handed in, I am still glad that Michael got a token of love from MJJC!

btw, when you say "hand delievered" did you personally give it to Mike! :eek: :D

^_^ hehe

oh wow thaz great!
even though I couldn't contribute to it as I think I only found out about this christmas present thing AFTER all submissions were done and handed in, I am still glad that Michael got a token of love from MJJC!

btw, when you say "hand delievered" did you personally give it to Mike! :eek: :D

^_^ hehe

He he I know i missed it to I thought we were starting christmas early this year :D
But Great idea, bet it looked fab!!!

Thank you for the update, Shannon!:punk:
I am sooo happy that Michael has received the blanket:wild:
And thx once again for making this wonderful project:yes::flowers:

Aww, I'm glad everyone is all smiles :yes: And no I did not deliver it in person. lol I don't exactly have the money to fly to LA and give stuff to Michael :lol: I did have a very good friend deliver it though. And he gets a big sloppy kiss when he comes to Maryland :rofl:

Awww... is there a picture of the quilt?

We should start preparing something for him for this xmas too...

Oh thats wonderful to hear :wild:
Im so happy that he recieved our Gift

Thank you Shannon :hug:
for giving us the opportunity to do this for Michael
and all you hard work of putting it all together

Back