Christmas Present for Michael***Updates on Post 466***

Re: Christmas Present for Michael

Wow, that's incredible! Well done to all those who participated :yes: You all are so talented... I'm sure Michael will absolutley love it!

[Did you take a picture of your square before you sent it Rockstar ?[/QUOTE]

what do you mean that? i didn't understand what you're talking about

so when are going to send it to MJ? just asking :) :flowers:

WoW!

That turned out amazing! :wild:

you all did a great job! especially you Shannon putting it all together!

Well done everyone you've done us all proud that's for sure! :D

Omg...it's absolutely beautiful!!!

Shannon, well done! :flowers: Amazing job! Please let us know when you've sent it off or delivered it. Pix of you giving it to him would rockamundo! :give_heart:

TY to Agnes for uploading the pics for me :hug:

The first one is when I was still trying to figure out what would go where. :lol: Was watching Ghosts at that particular moment. The rest are once I got it done.

The center logo was supposed to be embroidered but the company didn't tell me they would add an account set up fee too. The embroidery was $126 and the set up fee was an additional $75. I ended up going with the print screen option instead. But it looks cool and it's sparkly :yes:

I know there are a lot of mistakes and things I couldn't fix but it's definately full of love.

q5.jpg

q4.jpg

q3.jpg

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

That's F###ing ACE!!

WOW !!!! :punk: :wild: :punk:

You guys have d one an incredible job here!!! :agree: :clapping: :clap:

Amaxing!!!

OMG!! it freaking rocks!!!

thanks Shan, for all that hard work and for uploading these pics, it looks amazing, he'll love it!

Oh, and can we see a close-up of ur square and the big ones beside the mjjc logo one? :flowers:

TY to Agnes for uploading the pics for me :hug:

The first one is when I was still trying to figure out what would go where. :lol: Was watching Ghosts at that particular moment. The rest are once I got it done.

The center logo was supposed to be embroidered but the company didn't tell me they would add an account set up fee too. The embroidery was $126 and the set up fee was an additional $75. I ended up going with the print screen option instead. But it looks cool and it's sparkly :yes:

I know there are a lot of mistakes and things I couldn't fix but it's definately full of love.

q5.jpg

q4.jpg

q3.jpg

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

BREATHTAKING!!! SPEECHLESS!!! A WORK OF ART!!! Those were the words that came to my mind as soon as I saw the finished quilt. And you know what, what comes from a heart full of love --- is NEVER a mistake! I feel Michael will be in awe! Simply a fantastic job from all fans who participated and especially to you, Shannon, and your friends that assisted. Sorry to hear you were ill; hope you get well soon! Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

Wow Shannon- (and everyone) the quilt is gorgeous!! :D

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::punk::punk::punk::wild::wild::wild:

thankyou so much shannon for the pictures,you have worked really hard,it,s beautiful,good job evryone,thanks to agnes for uploading the pictures.

Oh my goodness, I'm looking at this quilt and the work all of you did, myself too, but mostly you fans. I'm in tears just viewing this beautiful gift. You all did a beautiful job creating the squares. But the one who got this project started and the person who has sewn it together, they are the ones that should be congratulated on a job well done. It's a magnificient gift.

Michael has some very special fans and I know he will love this blanket for sure. I know I do. I would treasure it and put it up on a wall as art and remind myself, without my fans I would not be who I am today. :wub:

Woww!! Shannon, thanks so much for all your hard work! I don't even feel bad because I didn't participate, it looks so beautiful! Michael's going to love it :yes:

Last edited:

The quilt is beautiful. I really love the red border around the whole thing, that wouldve been pretty hard to do. and lining all the squares up nicely.
well done shannon, u and ur friend did an amazing job in putting our squares together. :)

Oh my!!! It's sooo beautiful!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!

Shannon and you all did a amazing job! I can't believe it turned out so beautiful, it came together nicely. I can't believe MJ will actually see it and hold the work we all have done!

Michael has the awesomest ,lol, fans in the world!

MJ will actually have in his possesion something I made!! :faint:

MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BEYOND PERFECTION!

Shannon, congratulations, it is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

What great fans does this man have...

WOW Shannon, It's simply awesome!
Thank you for all the work, I'm sure Michael will love it.

:swoon: WOW!!! WOW!!! CONGRATS EVERYBODY AND SHANNON!! :clapping:
It looks amazing, beautiful, full of love, its perfect!! I'm very happy that Michael will get that lovely blanket!!! I wish he could feel so much love every single day of his life, because he is an Angel and he deserves only the best!! :angel: Thanks everybody!! Each little square looks adorable and I feel the love coming from you (to Michael)! :)

Thank you so much Shannon!! What a beautiful work!! :D

YAY!!!!!! Thats so beautiful!!!!! :wild:

Shannon, can you tell us when Michael will get this?

:D

I will let everyone know the outcome as soon as I'm able too :yes:

Oh my!!! It's sooo beautiful!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!

Shannon and you all did a amazing job! I can't believe it turned out so beautiful, it came together nicely. I can't believe MJ will actually see it and hold the work we all have done!

Michael has the awesomest ,lol, fans in the world!

MJ will actually have in his possesion something I made!! :faint:

You said it!!! And I just want to say that to all of you who participated that are in a "fainting" mood make way for Michael because I believe he will faint, too! To actually receive a gift that is TOTALLY unexpected such as this stunning quilt --- he'll be speechless.

GORGEOUS!!! Thank you to everyone who made it! You know Michael will love this. Like you said, it's full of LOVE.

Back