Complete new bridges sung by Michael... here listen "For All Time"!

you need to click 15 min. twice only(every time wait till it downloads) then once 5 min., there will be an ending of the song and then the guy starts talking about "Thriller" and the track ... it is after that;)

Thanks, I have done that and currently have Blondie playing so I am hoping this comes next? :unsure:

I've done it too, but nothing is happening..... This is it, seems that I need to wait another 2-3 weeks till I receive the cd. :-(

Last edited:
yay finally found it :lol: aww that is lovely :D sounds so crisp and clear and so new sounding, you'd never think it was recorded way back then :eek: Love it! ^_^

:wild: it sounds so different to the unreleased version from dangerous sessions. im havin a hard time deciding which one i like better but this is a beautiful version ^_^ the new vocals:wub:

Dang! lay the smack down Michael!
Freakin' Bangin'.:clap:
Sounds like new vocals layered on. When Will.I.Am says he can sang, he ain't playin. He damn blasted the whole universe! Tabernacle!
Think Planets?..... you better believe it!:lol:

Timbaland OUT
Michael Jackson IN!

I don't understand.. How I can go to the beginning of the show. When I opened that show, it started playing from around 2.00.00 and there's no rewind button..?

do you really think this is a totally new recording from 2007? (including the beginning)?? Mike's voice seems to sound crisper and a little bit hoarse which makes me think that this really IS a new recording..but then I'm in doubts again..what do you think?

do you think it will be mentioned in the booklet if it is a new recording?

who would like to type the lyrics of the new bridge? thanks!!
I love it

love this version.... listening to this right now....
it's so touching and so magical.... that's Michael I adore

and this bridge..... MAGICAL.... and those new vocals.... POETRY!

lyrics of bridge please. my earphone is broken, I cant hear clearly, but I do love the new bridge...

Last edited:
do you really think this is a totally new recording from 2007? (including the beginning)?? Mike's voice seems to sound crisper and a little bit hoarse which makes me think that this really IS a new recording..but then I'm in doubts again..what do you think?

do you think it will be mentioned in the booklet if it is a new recording?
I agree on Michael's voice being crisper and a bit hoarse.
Especially on the third verse:

Moon shines down on this good evening
One warm kiss in the cold night air
For this good love I'm receiving
I’ll go anywhere
Just as long as you are there

I could be wrong but I dunno if it would be possible to do that with just a re-mastering.

Although it could be just an "I'm dying to listen NEW Michael's vocals" wish. :D

I agree on Michael's voice being crisper and a bit hoarse.
Especially on the third verse:

Moon shines down on this good evening
One warm kiss in the cold night air
For this good love I'm receiving
I’ll go anywhere
Just as long as you are there

I could be wrong but I dunno if it would be possible to do that with just a re-mastering.

Although it could be just an "I'm dying to listen NEW Michael's vocals" wish. :D

I have listened to For All Time several times via the BBCRadio2 stream and I noticed that the bitrate fluctuates during For All Time very much. The average bitrate of the whole show is ca. 160 ~ 240 kb/sec, but during For All Time it decreases two time down to 70 kb/sec. That may cause this LQ

I have listened to For All Time several times via the BBCRadio2 stream and I noticed that the bitrate fluctuates during For All Time very much. The average bitrate of the whole show is ca. 160 ~ 240 kb/sec, but during For All Time it decreases two time down to 70 kb/sec. That may cause this LQ
I thought he was doing it on purpose. I think it is beautiful as it is. It is like he has added some reverb or sustain or something to give it and echoey sound in parts. I also remember reading or hearing one of the people that has worked with him in the past that he moves around and from mic to mic to get effects like he is singing from across the room for instance.

I don't understand.. How I can go to the beginning of the show. When I opened that show, it started playing from around 2.00.00 and there's no rewind button..?
Forget about the leading 2. That will change depending on your location. For you it will start to play just after 2:39:30 so just hit the 15min advance 2x and 5min advance one time and wait throught the Blondie song and the announcer.

I want to hear it over and over but am sick of hearing Bondie. lol

I hope Michael won't be angry we are hearing this already. Gee. I want MORE Michael.

New album

New album

New album

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I looooooooooovvvvvvve his voice.

IDK why but I cannot find my real player, and it wont work because I don't have it anymore.. I guess.. Anyway else I can hear it??

IDK why but I cannot find my real player, and it wont work because I don't have it anymore.. I guess.. Anyway else I can hear it??
I had to reload Real Player. I think I deleted it once because it was interfering with other stuff... probably will again. lol

The BBC2 site should bring up a page to redownload and install it. I had to close the window and start over so it would bring me back to the download page because my popup blocker blocked it the first time.

You guys just aren't determined enough. :p :lol:

I also remember reading or hearing one of the people that has worked with him in the past that he moves around and from mic to mic to get effects like he is singing from across the room for instance.

That's from Bruce Swedien (MJ's audio engineer). Bruce has very creative ideas on recording voices/instruments. He's responsible for all the magic since Off The Wall:yes:

nobody would help me? :(
Aww. I would if I could. I am probably worse at determining lyrics than your broken earpiece. lol

Besides, in spite of WBSS's explaination I still don't know what part the bridge is.

*feels really dumb*

Wow! I finally got to hear it and I love it 'Brilliant' the vocals are to die for so I'm gonna say it again 'I Love It', imagine listening to it in the evening with a dimmed light :wub:

Back