Congratulations MRS. RITA PETER SINGH!!!!

Re: Congratulations Rita!!!

I would make a speech in tribute to the newly wed couple but I'm too overcome with emotion :cry:

Looool:rollin::rollin:

Not sure why this is a sticky thread now but anyway... :lol:
Congratulations!! Subhkamna...Rita mast! :give_heart:

:lmao: wow a Sticky? It's gotta be true. CONGRATULATIONS Mr. and Mrs. Rita pita bread ... :huh: um.. sighn?

:toofunny:....

may you both find happiness and poooooooo in each other for ever more :wub: :lol:
no worrys killa , ape and me made a speech for you ...kinda :lol:

sure... it's somewhere around here?*checks pockets.. * :eek: I'm not wearing any pants yet, I have no pockets! :blush: how embarassing.

So how is wedded bliss? Can I dance with the groom for a while?

sure... it's somewhere around here?*checks pockets.. * :eek: I'm not wearing any pants yet, I have no pockets! :blush: how embarassing.

:toofunny: oh i love you apealicious !!gal u are mad funny haaaaaa!!!

yeah me wanna dance too!!!! ...lets all like ..do the conga or sumat ?!!
*trys to find her black lace records party tunes * lets inject some life n soul into this doooooo :D

:wild:......................:unsure:

Last edited:
:toofunny: oh i love you apealicious !!gal u are mad funny haaaaaa!!!

yeah me wanna dance too!!!! ...lets all like ..do the conga or sumat ?!!
*trys to find her black lace records party tunes * lets inject some life n soul into this doooooo :D

:wild:......................:unsure:

Black lace what??? oh I thought it was black lace panties for some reason :eek:

Oh right that's me with my no pants on yet. :lol: yeah I'd better grab some pants before I go dance with the groom :huh::rogerfriedman: :bluemj: :sc_imbad::beatit: :billiejean: :smoothcriminal: :moonwalk :scream: :juggling: :juggle: :jester: :give_flowers: :king2: :lovemenot: :girl_butterfly::dj:

You know, I looked EVERYWHERE and I couldn't find the groom. I am beginning to think this is a sham. Anyways, I found enough guys to dance with, Even Roger came out of hiding to wiggle his butt.

Last edited:
OMG rita, men are not things :nono:
Men are things!!! dont u remember *yup*

OMG!! I actually believed this thread until i saw Rita's post!! LOL!

Chaos! :lol:
Poor me :cry:

ahahahahahaha

Poor Rita :girl_haha:
:no: Poor me

Looool:rollin::rollin:

Not sure why this is a sticky thread now but anyway... :lol:
Congratulations!! Subhkamna...Rita mast! :give_heart:
Again... Poor me :( Subhkamna ???? No!!!

:toofunny:....

may you both find happiness and poooooooo in each other for ever more :wub: :lol:
no worrys killa , ape and me made a speech for you ...kinda :lol:

speech for me??? :eek:

:eek: NO..... Peter singh is mine :angry:

Black lace what??? oh I thought it was black lace panties for some reason :eek:

Oh right that's me with my no pants on yet. :lol: yeah I'd better grab some pants before I go dance with the groom :huh::rogerfriedman: :bluemj: :sc_imbad::beatit: :billiejean: :smoothcriminal: :moonwalk :scream: :juggling: :juggle: :jester: :give_flowers: :king2: :lovemenot: :girl_butterfly::dj:

You know, I looked EVERYWHERE and I couldn't find the groom. I am beginning to think this is a sham. Anyways, I found enough guys to dance with, Even Roger came out of hiding to wiggle his butt.

:scratch:

Congrat's Rita :lol:

:no:
congratulations make sure you have a great honeymoon

:timer:

Omg! cant believe this theard is sticky???

:cry:

Chaos... u should have never bought my marriage to public :(

Im gonna kick you in fish fight :ranting:

- Mrs Rita Peter Singh (my alleged name)

Last edited:
Congratulations for the wedding that never happened :lol:

well ifthat is the case, i'm gonna have to make old peter sleep witht he fishes :angry:

Back