Conrad Murray arraignment January 25th

when the judge asked his this fucking bastard said 'I'm an innocent man ur honor'

what a fucking bitch, I want him to die, he should fucking die and rot in hell. Someone should kill this bastard. This bitch deserves to die

he will

theysaid jury selection will start on this date

Well, that happened faster than I thought.

I thought the jury selection and such wouldn't happen until the end of the summer. At this rate the trial itself would start in early April.

Btw elusive, I think the evidence hearings were skip because they went with a prelm hearing instead of a grand jury.

March 28th is not that far away.

I was expecting the trial to begin next year. But I am glad it is sooner, rather than later.

I expect them to trash MJ as usual...Hopefully, the trial will not be televised.

i was hoping the pros would file some 352 motions to stop the defence from going down the druggie route. seems the D>A wants it as easy as poss.hard to feel that they actually give a dam about mj

Well, that happened faster than I thought.

I thought the jury selection and such wouldn't happen until the end of the summer. At this rate the trial itself would start in early April.

Btw elusive, I think the evidence hearings were skip because they went with a prelm hearing instead of a grand jury.

they said evidence hearing would be in feb.

March 28th is not that far away.

I was expecting the trial to begin next year. But I am glad it is sooner, rather than later.

I expect them to trash MJ as usual...Hopefully, the trial will not be televised.

Being televised could be a good thing actually. It gives viewers and fans the pure version of what's going on instead of the media spin like what we got in 2005.

Even Mez's said that he later regretted not letting cameras filmed the trial since the media was so bias against Michael that they only really reported the DA's side of the case.

they will stream..online tonight....we will be able to see what happened inside the courtroom.

Can I add something? I actually feel that HELL IS TOO GOOD for this murdering, pathological lying, NO SHAME Son of a Bitch!!!

March 2011, huh? Well, that's sooner than later but that could bode well or ill and I'm not sure which. I'm feeling sick to my stomach right now - sending love and hugs to all of you!

Sue

Being televised could be a good thing actually. It gives viewers and fans the pure version of what's going on instead of the media spin like what we got in 2005.

Even Mez's said that he later regretted not letting cameras filmed the trial since the media was so bias against Michael that they only really reported the DA's side of the case.

this guy can say what he wants..however I doubt the will allow cameras in the courtroom.

except u will get the televised spin instead. unless its shown non stop on one of the court channels.other than that u get edited spin with footage on the evening news instead of it coming from a reporter. they dictate what clips get shown

i was hoping the pros would file some 352 motions to stop the defence from going down the druggie route. seems the D>A wants it as easy as poss.hard to feel that they actually give a dam about mj

I think the DA wants the Murray to go down the druggie path since they can nail them if they do. Much like how they didn't abject when the defense went down that road in the perlm.

They had physical evidences that show Michael wasn't an addict and if Murray brings it up, the defense would have to explain why Murray was given Michael Lopz or taking demands from an addict to begin with. He can't say he didn't know since he has medical files from Michael that dates back from 2006.

I think the DA is given Murray just enough rope to hang his stupid self and so far, he hasn't disappoint.

UPDATE:

Per Tru TV, reporter says that "it seems the judge is inclinded to maybe allow cameras in the courtroom for the trial."

TruTV says they will cover it live gavel to gavel if cameras are allowed.

Public information officer interviewed by E! says that a hearing is sceheduled for 02/07/11 where the Judge will hear arguments on allowing cameras in the courtroom.

so no evidence hearing in feb?

That fellow feels so sure he will be free of all this in a short time... I don't have any reasons to trust he will ever be behind the bars.
:angry:

except u will get the televised spin instead. unless its shown non stop on one of the court channels.other than that u get edited spin with footage on the evening news instead of it coming from a reporter. they dictate what clips get shown

True, but it easier to find full clips of a trial than to pay for the transcripts.
Also. people can look at a person's body language and judge how truthful a person is then relying on bias reporting.

You also have to remember that people in general tends to believe the DA over any defense. So even if people believe Michael acted like an idiot or was an addict, they won't look at Murray favorably either since he should had known better.

Mez made a similar point when he talked about how the DA is viewed in the media opposed to the defense.

UPDATE:

Per Tru TV, reporter says that "it seems the judge is inclinded to maybe allow cameras in the courtroom for the trial."

TruTV says they will cover it live gavel to gavel if cameras are allowed.

Public information officer interviewed by E! says that a hearing is sceheduled for 02/07/11 where the Judge will hear arguments on allowing cameras in the courtroom.

so no evidence hearing in feb?
is it still that same judge Pastore?.....cuz if it is ..I thought he already said at the beginning of alll this that he was not gonna allow cameras in his courtroom? I guess we shall have to wit and see.

Surprisingly soon right? Not sure what to make of that.

Yeah ..me neither. I wasn't expecting this at all. And I surely don't want cameras INSIDE the courthouse because the defense will trash MJ to no end.

s it still that same judge Pastore?.
yeah but remember that quote is from trutv ie court tv. its in their intrest for it to be televised. who knows what the judge thinks

so if this starts in march28th...they are saying 4-6weeks then the jury gets it....we will have an answer before Michael's second anniversary. This thing is moving very quickly.

Yeah ..me neither. I wasn't expecting this at all. And I surely don't want cameras INSIDE the courthouse because the defense will trash MJ to no end.

No offense, but they trash him anyway even without cameras. Just look at the articles that were written in 2005. This trial won't be pretty in either case, so I see no need to sugar coat it.

so if this starts in march28th...they are saying 4-6weeks then the jury gets it....we will have an answer before Michael's second anniversary. This thing is moving very quickly.
yes, but let's just hope this is moving in a decent direction, for allowing this fellow to work and live his "normal" life as if he hadn't done a thing it's really hard to understand :doh:

The sooner, the better.

And today is a year and 7 months already... this just.... aggggg :no:

I have to admit that I'm surprised that they want to start the trial so soon. But on the other hand, they probably just want to hurry up and get it over with. It's the agony that Michael's fans and family have to go through and the verdict that will be the difficult part.

Murray doesn't have to be there in february if he chooses not to, his defence said Murray will likely be treating his patients in Houston :puke: thats how they wanna play, but the pro's have the evidence......eat your heart out Chenoff.

I have to admit that I'm surprised that they want to start the trial so soon. But on the other hand, they probably just want to hurry up and get everything over with.

I think this is normal. Remember, they spent 7 months building their case before Murray was even arrested and charge. They had been building this case the moment Michael died, so it has been about 2 years.

The reason I think the trial will only be 5 to 6 weeks is because this case is much more straight forward. You saw what the DA was able to show in just a week worth of testimony during the prelm.

- A lot of media channels have requests for cameras in the courtroom. Harvey Levin from TMZ said that they combined with CNN, MSNBC etc has filed a motion and they are really pushing/trying for the allowance of cameras.

- I'm not against for cameras - especially if they air the trial in whole - it would be equivalent of getting court transcripts. and even without the cameras badmouthing of Michael will make its way to the media.

Edit: From Trials and Tribulations

District Attorney Spokesperson, Sandi Gibbons stated that Judge Pastor is considering allowing cameras inside the courtroom. There is a pretrial hearing to hear arguments on the issue scheduled for February 7th, 2011.

Back