Coroners Report released - GRAPHIC CONTENT (Threads merged)

I think this was TMI, and it doesn't really matter what clothing he was or was not wearing at home, in bed. What MATTERS is if the LAPD have whatever clothing he was wearing, for forensic evidence. They'd look for any blood, spills of medication, and any DNA evidence from Murray and/or anyone else. A single HAIR can sometimes solve an investigation.

It would have been part of the autopsy and mentioned in it because they would have done the testing. This is not to say they would have released those results but the actual finding that there were 'none to examine' states there was none.

this brings to mind that bloody shirt that they found..now weather or not that was a hoax ..IDk....I just thought i would throw that out there...it was in the closet???

HOAX. There were no signs of injury.

I'm glad it says, very clearly VITILIGO. Obviously I never doubted it. I'm just glad there's proof to show the haters. Not that there is anything remotely satisfying about any of this painful process.
And you know what? I'm going to take so much great pleasure in calling out the next person who says he "bleached" his skin. Cus it's official those people are FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!! If those people are not in the least bit sorry for all the stuff they said about his skin then what does that tell you about their character? They are arrogant and totally ignorant!!

inregards to the bolus injection a question. we know there was an iv bag etc with no pump. how do we know murray also gave mj a bolus injection aswell?

Unless I'm missing something in the report, I understand that propofol was found in the syringe and part of the tubing only (besides the vials it comes in). Propofol is drawn up into a syringe to be administered. There were no drugs in the bag of IV fluids. As there was no infusion pump, Murray presumably administered the propofol by hand from the syringe.

Thanks.
That makes me ask again, why would Michael ask for propofol at 10 am if he didn't try other medicines before? It doesn't make sense. :doh:

On that day he was given lorazepam .

re the lupus i dont believe it can be detected in an autopsy. there is no singular sign when u look and say yes they had lupus. there is no actual test so to speak for it. the diagnose comes from suffering many aliments that are asscioted with the diseae and u are diagnosed that way one of the meds mj was taking (cant remember the name of it. it was listed in the report) is a treatment for lupus.

There are actually some tests for diagnosing lupus - blood serology tests mainly but these wouldn't be routine tests as part of a post mortem.

And you know what? I'm going to take so much great pleasure in calling out the next person who says he "bleached" his skin. Cus it's official those people are FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!! If those people are not in the least bit sorry for all the stuff they said about his skin then what does that tell you about their character? They are arrogant and totally ignorant!!

Well, since you are on a mission to set the record straight, I will first tell you that there were 2 skin bleaching creams found in the bedroom. One is a very strong skin depigmentation agent. (That means it removes the areas that still remain dark to even out the skin)

When someone has Vitiligo the skin first becomes blotchy and not all areas of skin will become non pigmented (meaning...it will not all turn white). He would have used the cream on those remaining areas. Also, after using that cream you MUST protect yourself from the sun. (so yes....thats why he used an umbrella....he would burn badly otherwise)

So, now you can officially say that he had Vitiligo and the treatment for that is to use the creams to even out the skin.

However, I must also inform you that some people will be ignorant no matter what you say. I just wanted you to have all the correct information. :dance_party:

This is a typical thing people mix, assuming that what MJ did
(using some cosmetics to EVEN OUT his skin, which he SAID HIMSELF @Oprah interview)
meant that he started the process because for whatever x y z reason he WANTED to become white/whiter.
Nothing like hearing a piece of information, not understanding, mixing it all up and then presenting as the 'truth'.

Last edited:
It would have been part of the autopsy and mentioned in it because they would have done the testing. This is not to say they would have released those results but the actual finding that there were 'none to examine' states there was none.

Looks like, from the report, that he had on either a hospital gown, or nothing. (that seems to conflict in the report, where in one part it says he was wearing nothing, and in another, a hospital gown.) I'm sure the police have whatever the last clothing he was wearing at home might be. Whether that was the clothing he wore when he arrived home after the rehearsal, or a hospital gown, or pajama top, or whatever. If he had on any clothing when brought to the hospital, that would be part of evidence. If not, whatever was in the house that was the last thing he wore. I'm sure that in a thorough investigation, that would be collected, and not necessarily as a component of the autopsy, which is about the body. Investigators could do forensic testing of the clothing, for fluids, fibers, or whatever. Independent from the autopsy.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say here is that we have the autopsy report, but not whatever "CSI" types of reports there might be from investigations of the physical evidence from his clothing and from his room and house.

Last edited:
Michael was taking Flomax for his prostate according to the report.
Yes...

Flomax is in a group of drugs called alpha-adrenergic (AL-fa ad-ren-ER-jik) blockers. Flomax relaxes your veins and arteries so that blood can more easily pass through them. It also relaxes the muscles in the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate.
Flomax is used to improve urination in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).

http://www.drugs.com/flomax.html

However, I must also inform you that some people will be ignorant no matter what you say. I just wanted you to have all the correct information. :dance_party:
Tell me something is there ever a time where they haven't been ignorant? I know he used an umbrella. Sorry but the more important thing is that they denounced his disease and claimed he lied and got mocked for it for well over 15 years or so so that other part doesn't mean anything to me. Ofcourse in the event that they do mention that part i'll keep it in mind however if not then there is no need. Fact of the matter is they are a bunch of dumbasses and let this be a lesson again of not to believe everything you read and hear. Cus now from the judgemental comments to now this not so much a secret disease that we knew he had all along. Their comments are coming back to haunt the hundreds and thousands of people.

BEACHLOVER, You are right. You ARE ON THE JOB!! Agreed with your facts and conclusions about his health and the skin condition.

VICTORIA, Unfortunately, we will see and hear all the "dumbasses" as the trial draws near. We have to be strong.

can u please tell me more about what was the problem of his colon an if he was recieving any treatment for his colon?

Re: Coroners Report released (Threads merged)

Can I suggest the OP please put a warning in the title of this thread about the graphic nature of the discussion here.

There are very young and sensitive people on this board who may come in here without realising the exact nature of the discussion.

Good Lord, too late for silly me....
I have been away for several days, lost in the middle of mountains, lakes and rivers, with no phone, news, radio, tv, etc... and I just found out the news and saw this thread.... and I feel sick. Silly me, I shouldn't have read any of the comments, but I wanted to know what I had lost....

Curiosity killed the cat. No need for me to go any further with this.
You are very strong people.

I just can't believe Michael Jackson, the Michae Jackson we love and lived with all our live... has gone through this...

Silly me, silly me :no:

Flomax: 30 pills issued on June 3rd to be taken one per day. 24 pills

remaining on June 25th.

Im sorry I must have missed the time of death somewhere. I know MJ was pronounced dead at the hospital but did the autopsy reveal how long MJ had been dead to give a time line?

Using the information that bouee pulled from the search warrants and posted to show the time and dosage of the various things Murray gave to MJ, combined with a breakdown of the approximate 47 minutes worth of phone calls that Murray made while he claimed he was in the restroom for only 2 minutes, combined with the time that Murray finally ran downstairs to get help, and combined with the time that the 911 call was finally made, etc., the timeline, or chain of events, look something like this...

1:30 am Diazepam 10 mg

2:00 am Lorazepam 2 mg IV

3:00 am Midazolam 2mg IV

5:00 am Lorazepam 2mg IV

7:30 am Midazolam 2 mg

10:40 am Propofol 25 mg

11:18 am - Phone call to Las Vegas office (31 minutes)

11:49 am - Phone call to a Las Vegas cell phone (2 minutes)

11:51 am - Phone call to Houston (3 minutes)

11:54 am - Left a voice mail message for patient named Bob Russell regarding test results (Minutes TBD)

12:05 or 12:10 pm - Murray runs downstairs and screams, "Go get Prince!" (According to Chef)

12:12 pm - Phone call to a Jackson associate at Neverland Ranch (1 minute / as being reported)

12:21 pm - 911 is called by someone other than Murray while Murray is performing CPR in an unusual way. (To hear Murray in background during 911 call, go to Youtube)

12:26 pm - Paramedics arrive at MJ's house

1:14 pm - Paramedics' approximate arrival time at UCLA Medical Center with MJ

2:26 pm - MJ pronounced deceased at the UCLA Medical Center after a team of doctors, including cardiologists, tried for more than 1 hour to resuscitate him.

NOTE: Murray would not sign death certificate

(Video of news report showing Murray's phone calls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qgVrb22vPs&feature=channel )

Time MJ's Chef mentioned can be found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/29/michael-jacksons-chef-rec_n_246771.html

Jermaine's Statement at the UCLA Medical Center
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbV9NpN-n9E

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...

* June 25, 2009 was a Thursday

* Wednesday, June 24, 2009, was MJ's last rehearsal for "This Is It"

* Per MJ's dancer, Daniel Celebre, the June 24th rehearsal ended at 1:30 a.m.

* On June 25th, the dancers were all sitting in their dressing rooms ready to start rehearsals when they heard MJ had passed away.

* Travis was going to pick up MJ at 1:00 p.m. on June 25th

Excerpt from an article...

What was Michael Jackson's state of mind 13 hours before he was pronounced dead?

"He was happy, he was smiling, he was laughing with us," remembers Daniel Celebre, who was a principal dancer in the superstar's This Is It comeback tour.

Celebre had been rehearsing with Jackson in Los Angeles "for three months, eight hours a day and he always danced full out. His energy was amazing, man."

In fact, on June 24, the last day of Jackson's life, director Kenny Ortega staged the show and "we ran through the whole thing and finished at about 1:30 in the morning," Celebre, a dancer based in Toronto, recalled in an interview yesterday at the midtown BDX dance studio.

"The feeling was unbelievable. Michael was at the top of his game. People who had known him for years said he'd never danced better.

"We even ran 'Thriller' for the first time in costume and the people from wardrobe were in the audience crying. They told us 'You guys don't understand how amazing it looks.'"

When asked if Jackson seemed tired or under strain, Celebre shook his head emphatically. "Every day he looked fly, but that day, he was better than ever. He looked young, man. His form was so perfect."

http://www.thestar.com/en...ay-of-life

Excerpt from an article about what Ed Alonzo – a concert magician-comedian known as "the Misfit of Magic – said about MJ.

Alonzo recalled that the singer arrived at Staples around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday but did not begin rehearsing until 9, complaining – perhaps facetiously, the magician said – of laryngitis.

"He looked great and had great energy. He wasn't singing at full level, but it was as beautiful as ever," Alonzo said. "He went from one number to the other. 'Let's do that again.' He wanted to look at props for the 'Thriller' number, a gigantic spider. He was dancing, singing, joking with the crew. If he was having any aches or pains, nobody knew about it that night."

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/27/entertainment/et-jackson-rehearsal27

Transcript of interview Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, did with Anderson Cooper 4 days after MJ passed.

Anderson Cooper 360 Degrees
Investigation Into Michael Jackson's Death Continues

Aired June 29, 2009 - 22:00 * ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN ANCHOR: Tonight, the latest on the death of Michael Jackson -- new details and new pictures of his final days, and new questions about the doctor who was at his dying side, and new evidence gathered from the Jackson home, and the first steps in what could be a long legal battle over Jackson's children and his money, a court awarding temporary guardianship to the grandmother, Katherine Jackson, not clear what, if any, role two of the children's biological mother, Debbie Rowe, may want.

Also tonight, for the first time in prime time, a sample of a new song Michael Jackson was working on -- We will play that for you in this live two-hour version of 360.

Now, take a look at these, the photos taken during rehearsals for his London concerts that would have been both a comeback and a last hurrah. They appear to show a healthy, active Michael Jackson.

We will be hearing shortly from his trainer, Lou Ferrigno. Also, his doctor's lawyer, Joe -- also, his doctor's lawyer will be here, and Joe Jackson on the children, and Jackson's friend, Deepak Chopra, on the hidden medical condition he says Michael Jackson suffered from.

First, though, the latest on the investigation, cops back on the scene, and Drew Griffin.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

DREW GRIFFIN, CNN INVESTIGATIVE CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): Detectives from the Los Angeles police and coroner's office returned to the home today where Michael Jackson was found near death.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What made you come back (OFF-MIKE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Information that was obtained by the Los Angeles Police Department.

GRIFFIN: And acting on what Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said was information involving medications, detectives left carrying a few bags of possible evidence, saying they are still weeks away from announcing a possible cause of death.

Meanwhile, the mystery of the 50-year-old singer's sudden death became even more curious with the release of these photos taken of an apparently healthy Michael Jackson during a rehearsal last Tuesday night, just two days before he died.

But, according to the attorney for Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson was feeling ill Wednesday and asked the doctor to spend the night in his rented mansion. The next morning, it was the doctor who found Jackson with a weak pulse and not breathing.

Attorney Ed Chernoff said what followed was panic, as at cardiologist tried to resuscitate Jackson. There was apparently no landline phone in the bedroom. The doctor had a cell phone, but the attorney says the doctor was unsure of the home's address. He describes Dr. Conrad Murray performing CPR and yelling for help.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, "THE SITUATION ROOM WITH WOLF BLITZER")

EDWARD CHERNOFF, ATTORNEY FOR DR. CONRAD MURRAY:
He's a cardiologist. He knows that, if a person -- if a person is not breathing, he knows what to do. And he -- he -- he did what he needed to do to try to resuscitate Michael Jackson.

SUZANNE MALVEAUX, CNN WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT: How long did he actually perform CPR on Mr. Jackson before he realized he needed to make a phone call?

CHERNOFF: Well, it would have been five minutes, maybe, 10 minutes. But -- but the phone call then was delayed, because, like I say, there was no phone -- phone service. He called security to ask for somebody to come up to help. There was no call -- there was no answer when he called.

He then ran downstairs at some point, yelled for help, got the chef, who was in the kitchen, to get security up there. By the time security got up there, then the call was made immediately. This entire time, with the exception of him running downstairs, he was performing CPR on Michael Jackson.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRIFFIN:
It took 30 minutes, Chernoff says, before security finally made the 911 call.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, he's not breathing, sir.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

GRIFFIN: Jackson never recovered.

The attorney is denying his client gave Jackson any medications that could have caused death, and says his client is not a suspect and is fully cooperating with police.

The Jackson family has been publicly skeptical of the doctor they didn't know. Dr. Conrad Murray, a trained cardiologist was chosen by Jackson to be his personal physician during the upcoming concert tour.

It appears Jackson only knew the doctor from a chance encounter in Las Vegas in 2006, when the doctor treated one of Jackson's children. They remained friends. And, in May, Dr. Murray suspended his practices in Las Vegas and Houston to accept Jackson's offer to accompany him on tour as his personal physician, the job that was to pay $150,000 a month.

Jackson's father has confirmed the family has hired its own forensic expert to conduct a second autopsy. Patriarch Joe Jackson says, he remains concerned about what happened, but is withholding judgment.

JOE JACKSON, FATHER OF MICHAEL JACKSON: I want to see how this autopsy is coming out, you know, the second autopsy that they're doing right now. And I'm expecting to hear about it, from it real soon.

GRIFFIN: The coroner's office has said official toxicology reports will take weeks. The private autopsy, which doesn't involve as many sophisticated tests, could be done in a matter of days.

Drew Griffin, CNN, Atlanta.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

COOPER: You saw Reverend Sharpton standing next to Joe Jackson earlier today. He will be on the program just shortly. We will talk to him.

You also heard a bit from Dr. Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, in that piece about the moments leading up to Michael Jackson's death and the role his client played until the paramedics arrived, the difficulty in finding a working phone call. A lot of questions about that, questions from the Jackson family about Dr. Murray himself, some of which may be settled when complete autopsy results are finally known.

In the meantime, we're joined by attorney Ed Chernoff to hear directly from him.

Mr. Chernoff, thanks for being with us.

I want to start with the question I guess everyone wants to know. Did Dr. Murray at any time administer or prescribe Michael Jackson either Demerol or OxyContin?

CHERNOFF: No.

Dr. Murray never prescribed those medicines. He never prescribed or administered them during the period of time that he was attending to Michael Jackson when he was his personal physician during that period of time. He never saw him use those substances either, Anderson.

So, the -- this rumor that is going around that he -- that he was addicted to these things and he was using these things would be a mystery to -- to Dr. Murray.

COOPER: Because we have had Dr. Deepak Chopra, who told CNN that, several years ago, Michael Jackson did ask him for a prescription for Democrat Demeral and for OxyContin. To your -- does -- does Dr. Murray have any knowledge of -- of -- he has no knowledge of any prescription painkillers that -- that Michael Jackson is taking, or just Demerol and OxyContin?

CHERNOFF: Yes. I -- I saw that interview with -- with Dr. Chopra. And -- and I understand it's been years ago that that -- that request was made of him by Michael Jackson.

But keep in mind that Dr. Murray was -- has been Michael Jackson's doctor for only two months. And...

COOPER: How did they meet?

CHERNOFF: Well, they -- they met in 2006 in Las Vegas. Michael Jackson was there. He was visiting Las Vegas. Dr. Murray has a practice there.

Somebody on the security detail recommended a friend who knew Dr. Murray, because Michael Jackson's -- Michael Jackson's children was sick. So, on short notice, late at night, Dr. Murray came out and attended to his child. And that's how they met, and they became friends after that.

COOPER: To your knowledge, did Dr. Murray, at any time, ask Michael Jackson if he was using prescription painkillers?

CHERNOFF: I'm sure that, during the -- during the analysis of -- of what to -- what to do to -- to keep him healthy during his rehearsals, that -- those questions were asked.

And -- and Michael Jackson never revealed any of that, painkiller, Demerol or OxyContin, or anything of that nature. That's important, because Dr. Murray needed to know that. If he was going to prescribe at any time, he needed to know what medications shouldn't be prescribed together. So, I'm sure he asked that question.

COOPER: Would Dr. Murray characterize Michael Jackson as being a healthy person?

CHERNOFF: He's -- he's thin. Michael Jackson's thin.

And -- and -- and he has -- certainly, he has troubles with stress and anxiety. But, all in all, yes, he was healthy. He -- he was able to do the things he needed to do preparing for his -- his tour in Europe. And it was Dr. Murray's opinion that he was capable of doing that tour, of doing the necessary work that it would require, which would have been very rigorous.

COOPER: The 911 call was made. The first thing -- or one of the first things that the operator says is to get the -- the patient on a flat surface on the floor.

CPR was being administered apparently, reportedly, by Dr. Murray on the bed. That seems to be against general practice on CPR.

CHERNOFF: Well, remember, Dr. Murray is a cardiologist. He's a cardiologist by trade and by practice...

(CROSSTALK)

COOPER: But he's not board-certified. Is that correct?

CHERNOFF: No, he's not -- no, he's not board-certified.

But that doesn't mean that he can't -- can't be a good doctor and know what to do in those circumstances. And, for 20 years, he's been handling people with -- with heart conditions. So, he knows how to gives CPR and he knows what's necessary to do to -- to keep the blood flowing during the CPR process.

He did that. He kept the blood flowing. The pulse remained in Michael Jackson until emergency personnel got there. So, it was -- it was performed properly, by -- by that definition.

COOPER: Dr. Murray accompanied Michael Jackson to the hospital. Was he there when Michael Jackson's children were informed of their father's death?

CHERNOFF: He was.

Dr. Murray, like I said, he was very close to Michael Jackson. I have reported that. They were very close friends. And he knew the children very well. And, at some point, the children had to be told that their father had died. Dr. Murray spoke with the personnel about that at the hospital. And he and the manager went and spoke to the children.

COOPER: You have also said that they requested to see their father. Did they?

CHERNOFF: They did. They did.

COOPER: Attorney Ed Chernoff, we appreciate your -- your time tonight, counsel for Dr. Conrad. Thank you.

CHERNOFF: Thank you, Anderson.

COOPER: Well, let us know what you think. You can join the live chat happening now at AC360.com -- a lot of people weighing in.

Up next: grandfather Joe Jackson. Grandmother Katherine has got guardianship, but he's doing all the talking, last night and today, a lot of it about his record company, not exactly what's happening with the family.

http://157.166.255.31/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/29/acd.01.html

NOW AFTER GOING OVER THE ABOVE, HERE IS A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT WAS GIVEN TO MICHAEL (These links lead to a website that explains what this is and how it should be administered)

Diazepam
http://www.rxlist.com/diazepam-injection-drug.htm

Lorazepam (Given to MJ twice: once at 2am, once at 5am)
http://www.rxlist.com/ativan-drug.htm

Midazolam (Given to MJ twice: once at 3am, once at 7:30am)
http://www.rxlist.com/midazolam-injection-drug.htm

Propofol
http://www.rxlist.com/diprivan-drug.htm

After reading the above info about what was given to MJ, does it seem like it was safe for Murray to give all of this stuff to him in the course of approximately 9 hours, outside of a hospital setting, and without the proper monitoring and resuscitation equipment?

How dare they say Murray didn't give MJ anything that should have killed him. How dare they even word it like that. A list of things went wrong, and it either went this way by accident, or went this way on purpose.

Last edited:
If it was anything important, the DA would had collected it. Although, if they was blood when he put the IV in, he would have used a towel or a wash cloth, not a shirt.

Looks like, from the report, that he had on either a hospital gown, or nothing. (that seems to conflict in the report, where in one part it says he was wearing nothing, and in another, a hospital gown.) I'm sure the police have whatever the last clothing he was wearing at home might be. Whether that was the clothing he wore when he arrived home after the rehearsal, or a hospital gown, or pajama top, or whatever. If he had on any clothing when brought to the hospital, that would be part of evidence. If not, whatever was in the house that was the last thing he wore. I'm sure that in a thorough investigation, that would be collected, and not necessarily as a component of the autopsy, which is about the body. Investigators could do forensic testing of the clothing, for fluids, fibers, or whatever. Independent from the autopsy.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say here is that we have the autopsy report, but not whatever "CSI" types of reports there might be from investigations of the physical evidence from his clothing and from his room and house.

In the autopsy report, investigator Elissa Fleak states that the detectives arrived at the hospital at 1720 hrs, and then they went at the home at 1910 hrs. That means a time frame of approximately 6 hours. Can anyone call that thorough ?

guys can anyone post what drugs found , the quantities , when and for how long he took them in this thread ?

Reading the CNN transcript makes me so angry because of all the lies we now know were told. I hope the defense takes this and rips it apart.

Reading the CNN transcript makes me so angry because of all the lies we now know were told. I hope the defense takes this and rips it apart.
you mean the prosecution right? :scratch: We are no longer on the defense side this time around..

guys can anyone post what drugs found , the quantities , when and for how long he took them in this thread ?

I hope this is what you want :

medication collected at the scene page 5 and 6

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3286/scene1te.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7894/scene2wf.jpg

Brought by family (page 10)

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5606/familywy.jpg

recap I've done (I saved it in ODS or XLS format, pm me if you want me to email you with the ODS or XLS). I left out the vitiligo medication, sorted the info in chronological order.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/402/recaph.jpg

some of them dated back to 2008, some of the boxes were empty ...And, more importantly, I doubt everything was prescribed directly to Michael. Given the dates and doctor names, some of this might have been medication that Murray had, but was found in the same room as Michael.

I will try to come back regularly on the thread today, but I won't have much time today.

EDIT **** : I cghanged the links to the images, so you can see them full size. it was a bit useless in my first post, sorry...

Last edited:
I think the most important thing now is we have proved Murray actually did not try to wean MJ off anything .

He tried to blame him for propofol by saying he only gave it after he tried everything else and actually it worked before but not that night . He did not give anything before that night and there were no attempts to stop propofol at all .

He tried to explain why he mixed all these drugs that day by blaming MJ , now we know that was a complete LIE and he has to expalin to the jurors WHY DID HE LIE ?

thank you for the answer.

Your post is interesting, can you post a recap of the inconstancies you found ???

My question was about the other drugs Murray said he gave that night (other than propofol), do you think they are consistent with the tox results ? Or are there other lies and inconsistencies in there also ? I am definitely not able to find ou that by myself...

Thks for the research you're doing.

Back