Could Possessiveness & Jealousy prevent you,,,,,,,

Hum.... I must confess... maybe I would get a little bit jealous.. hehehe!

But what really matters to me is Michael's hapiness. So, whatever happens, as long as Michael is happy and healthy, I'm gonna be happy too.

I personally feel that some of the most unselfish and most loving fans who really care about Michael for all the right reasons can be found in both this thread and the thread entitled "did mj find love in the dark".

If only the unselfishness could spread to other forums throughout our community.

These are such honest answers, Thank you guys again for sharing.

some of the posts i see here reveal a kind of hopelessness that i can relate to oh so well. at the end of the day, what we want is for Michael to be happy, and what some want even tho they arent confessing it, the words they've chosen conveys what they want most is to be the one who makes Michael happy. reality is harsh at times, especially in matters of the heart, and while it makes all the logical sense in the world that we don't know him, he doesn't know us, it is still a bitter pill to swallow. lots of understanding needs to be afforded, cause tho some are able to separate fantasy from reality and it makes no real difference to them, there are just as many others who live and breathe this man, even if they wont come out and say it cause of fear of being judged. just go easy please, cause logic just isnt the sugar that makes it easier to swallow. he's an amazing man, and so many love him each in their own way.

I agree with you, friend ^

I think that, when you admire someone for too long, you start to have problems to be logical and understand that it just means nothing... I can say it for myself... Sometimes I think "Oh, but I love Michael so much!". But this doesn't mean anything, since we don't know each other...

Yes, I would love to be the one who makes him happy. But his happiness is more important than anything in this world tt me. So, if he finds someone who really makes him happy, that's great! I would be happy too.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
—I Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Hi!! I'm back....I love this quotation Sue!! And yea, I would LOVE it if MJ found the love of his life and settled down. My heart ached every time I saw him and he was down. I want to see him happy!

Thanks for reminding us what "True" Love really mean. My heart flutters everytime, I read this.

If he has a new girlfriend or wife, I hope the lady loves Michael like crazy. By "Like crazy", I mean, I'm not in the position to say what kind of woman he should be with, but I do hope she is compassionate, considerate, artist-minded (not necessarily she's an artist), humorous, warm, children-loving ...to understand him to the deepest of his soul and kick it with him like friends. I would wish all the best for the couple:yes: Oh I know I would:angel:

If he has a new girlfriend or wife, I hope the lady loves Michael like crazy. By "Like crazy", I mean, I'm not in the position to say what kind of woman he should be with, but I do hope she is compassionate, considerate, artist-minded (not necessarily she's an artist), humorous, warm, children-loving ...to understand him to the deepest of his soul and kick it with him like friends. I would wish all the best for the couple:yes: Oh I know I would:angel:

The parts you bolded are what we should all want not only for Michael but for our own life partners. Very nice post helena22.

The parts you bolded are what we should all want not only for Michael but for our own life partners. Very nice post helena22.
Thanks Moddie. I agree, those qualities appeal to everyone. At the same time, considering who Michael is, I also think some of them become more vital: Children-loving and artist-minded. Also, I'd like to emphasize being compassionate and considerate as his partner's personalitiy. As we all know being with Michael means whole another level of understanding and patience and sacrifice. Hence "compassionate and considerate".

Also, I'd like to emphasize being compassionate and considerate as his partner's personalitiy. As we all know being with Michael means whole another level of understanding and patience and sacrifice. Hence "compassionate and considerate".
Do you mean they would need that due to his career, or his personality, or both? Would you mind elaborating here please? Not that I don't agree, I do, I just would like to better understand how you mean it.

I'm a guy and straight, so it makes no difference to me. I just want him to be happy.

Do you mean they would need that due to his career, or his personality, or both? Would you mind elaborating here please? Not that I don't agree, I do, I just would like to better understand how you mean it.
Mostly his career and his level of celebrity....If we think about it really seriously, man...the woman should have a whole lot of resilience and perserverence! I believe the qualities can naturally come out of true love, but also she would have to be a person like that herself. I believe most of us here agree with this:yes:

Well...there's absolutely no way I'd ever end up married to Michael so jealousy is out of the question.

I've been a MJ fan my entire life since i was about 8 months old it has now been 21 years since i've been a fan. And i will be honest it has been moments even months when i would think about being with and marrying Michael. A couple of times i found myself obsessing over him even to the point of tears. Listening to his music/videos non stop staying on MJ boards all night pulling all nighters just to watch MJ. That's when i knew it was time for me to pull away some at least so for awhile i didn't affiliate myself with anything Michael related. But recently i have realized that my fantasy's and desires were not real and that i couldn't let them overwhelm me. I do love MJ and i always will i will always be a MJ fan i will never turn my back on him. If he was to re-marry i would be fine with it i wouldn't mind at all. I'd be happy for him hopefully he will find his soulmate and be happy. Just thought i'd share my story maybe this will help out the fans who are young and still in the fantasy phase. We've all been there and we all out grow it it's a process just be happy and support him. At times i may feel myself drifting off into the fantasy world this happens at times when i feel this way i step back a little i can control my feelings for MJ. I often wish i was his sister since my last name is infact Jackson as well (no i'm not making this up LOL). Anyhow lets all just be happy for Michael!!!

I know exactly what you mean MJSOPRECIOUS. You are so right, it can be so overwhelming especially when you are young or new at being an MJ fan. Good for you; you recognized when and how to pull yourself away .

Sure I would envy the lucky woman but if we see him being happy around her and she's not a gold-digger then I would be happy for him, of course! :)

Well I would love it If Michael could find his soulmate (maybe he has and we just don't know it, hehe) I just want Michael to be happy and have someone with whom he can share his life. (I just want it to be me, ha!!)

I've been a MJ fan my entire life since i was about 8 months old it has now been 21 years since i've been a fan. And i will be honest it has been moments even months when i would think about being with and marrying Michael. A couple of times i found myself obsessing over him even to the point of tears. Listening to his music/videos non stop staying on MJ boards all night pulling all nighters just to watch MJ. That's when i knew it was time for me to pull away some at least so for awhile i didn't affiliate myself with anything Michael related. But recently i have realized that my fantasy's and desires were not real and that i couldn't let them overwhelm me. I do love MJ and i always will i will always be a MJ fan i will never turn my back on him. If he was to re-marry i would be fine with it i wouldn't mind at all. I'd be happy for him hopefully he will find his soulmate and be happy. Just thought i'd share my story maybe this will help out the fans who are young and still in the fantasy phase. We've all been there and we all out grow it it's a process just be happy and support him. At times i may feel myself drifting off into the fantasy world this happens at times when i feel this way i step back a little i can control my feelings for MJ. I often wish i was his sister since my last name is infact Jackson as well (no i'm not making this up LOL). Anyhow lets all just be happy for Michael!!!

I have changed my mind...(I NEVER outgrew this!! LOL!!)

me_n_mj-1.jpg

BACK OFF B!tches!! HE's MINE!! LOL!!:D

Bumping this thread. I think that all here want Michael Jackson to be truly happy. We want to see him be with someone who loves him for HIMSELF and for no other reason. One that would stick with him through thick and thin, and be there for his family too.

I want someone to be there for him through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do they part...you know, the whole rigamarole...

I just want MJ to be happy. Truly, deliriously happy. I don't care who it is...as long as she is sincere. And she loves him.

Bumping this thread. I think that all here want Michael Jackson to be truly happy. We want to see him be with someone who loves him for HIMSELF and for no other reason. One that would stick with him through thick and thin, and be there for his family too.

I want someone to be there for him through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do they part...you know, the whole rigamarole...

I just want MJ to be happy. Truly, deliriously happy. I don't care who it is...as long as she is sincere. And she loves him.

Same. I really hope he does re-marry and find someone he TRULY loves, and who truly loves him back. Everybody needs somebody, and Michael is no different.

Thanks for bumping this thread Linda! Wow! Things must be heating up in the other thread, I better go check it out and see, lol.

Back