Could Possessiveness & Jealousy prevent you,,,,,,,

I simply meant that it is unhealthy for us as the fans to want to keep michael all to ourselves and think he is ours. He's not. I just meant that that kind of talk is not good. (he is mine, no one can have him but me).

Like I said, I hope (really) that my point isn't harsh on people. You are right, choose words carefully. But that won't stop reality from settling in.

And pardon my use of words. I simply meant that it is sick and freaky to think such, not the person in general :(
MJzP, you need not worry about your choice of words unless it is violating the rules of this forum and unless a mod staff person approaches you about it.

Carry on! :)

Uh...HELL NO!!!

I sooo HOPE he gets married again or has a girlfriend or something...HE DERSEVES TO BE HAPPY!

I'm not sure why this is important to you in particular, but the 'we are here' part? Who is this 'we'?

Are you asking me why am I asking "could possessiveness & jealousy prevent you,,,etc,etc"?

If so, why wouldn't I ask such a legitimate question of fans in the community? Especially being, that I myself can relate personally to the question. As I have said, I have been a fan since the 70's and I recognize that fandom goes through many stages. Loving Michael, feeling he is yours alone, being very protective of him and feeling jealous when we see him with a girl are "normal" reactions. I just wanted a place for fans to feel welcomed in expressing their feelings without being judged.

The "we" part in my post, is saying, we as a fan community will be here for eachother.

^ I feel people will be focused on both "her" as far as what kind of person does she seem to be

and "them" together, as far as how their interrelating seems to fans, does it seem in any way 'forced' or 'awkward' or will they seem mutually respectful, affectionate - that kind of thing.

You hit the nail right on the head! I sooooooo agree with this 100%!

I'd rip my eyes out.

No, I don't care. I was actually hoping that one girl in that video (where he was supposedly in Canada) was actually his girlfriend. I guess sometimes you can get a fishy feeling about someone, but if Michael feels she's the right one, who are we to say she isn't?

I'd rip my eyes out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My overall feeling is at the end of the day it really doesn't matter what fans think, feel or do because its not as if it makes any difference and that is a given. It is a man's personal life. I'm realistically pointing out what fans will be focused on though because, we know fans. I underrstand the point of the thread. Its sweet to me.

No matter who he hooks up with or is hooked up with, when it becomes public, some fans may even need to get together and hold eachother. ((((((hugsss))))))

I feel just about everyone knows the feeling of Michael Jackson being "my baby".

Last edited:
Are you asking me why am I asking "could possessiveness & jealousy prevent you,,,etc,etc"?

If so, why wouldn't I ask such a legitimate question of fans in the community? Especially being, that I myself can relate personally to the question. As I have said, I have been a fan since the 70's and I recognize that fandom goes through many stages. Loving Michael, feeling he is yours alone, being very protective of him and feeling jealous when we see him with a girl are "normal" reactions. I just wanted a place for fans to feel welcomed in expressing their feelings without being judged.

The "we" part in my post, is saying, we as a fan community will be here for eachother.
I wasn't asking you about the legitimacy of your question. My comment was that I didn't get why it was important to you personally. But you answered my other question though.

I think, it's a valid question. An interesting one at that.

A lot of fans have, at some point in their 'career', experienced an inner struggle.
The intense love and admiration for Michael may for some, get in the way of an acceptance of developments in his love life.

I think, it's a bold question, and I'm happy to see that some feel like answering.

MJ'SGuardianangel, very brave of you to be so honest and open with us. I understand your feelings and its sweet.

Coy, Thank You. I can tell you really get it.

Mello, Thanks for responding, was waiting on your reply. Wanted to make sure I understood your question.

all i hope is MJ's happiness.no matter where he is ,no matter what he do.
if he marry again.i just hope that marriage won't hurt him more,and will make him happier.

i just read other threads here these days.
and something our fans should know clearly---
MJ is NOT the lover ,who will care about you ,take care of you when you sick, happy with you when you happy, sad with you when you sad.
he is just a pop star, doing his job.

yes ,i love MJ too.
when writing this ,i also feel sad.
if MJ see this , i also won't deny my love.
but he is far away from us.

all i want is MJ could be happy forever.

if he marry again.i just hope that marriage won't hurt him more,and will make him happier.

MJ is NOT the lover ,who will care about you ,take care of you when you sick, happy with you when you happy, sad with you when you sad.

yes ,i love MJ too.

I sign all your arguments - except your quote "he is just a pop star, doing his job." No - I`m really sure - he LOVES his fans very much not for only doin`his job;-) He`s not just a popstar".. Michael is more than that. :yes:

Last edited:
I sign all your arguments - except your quote "he is just a pop star, doing his job." No - I`m really sure - he LOVES his fans very much not for only doin`his job;-) He`s not just a popstar".. Michael is more than that. :yes:

do you think he really loves me??

yes ,i love MJ too.

I understand completely, The point you are making here. Kudos to You.

I will be honest. I would be jealous and hurt. But I will also be very happy, and hope he did find his true love. Because the bottom line is, all I want for him is to be happy, he deserves it more than anyone else.

I think some fans can get overly obsessed with michael and have it in thier head that they are meant to be with him..even though they have never met him or have any idea of who he really is (other than what is available to be researched)...they act all jealous (as if it is them in a relationship with him) and they feel betrayed when he is seen with other women...coz ultimatley thier fantasy is ruined and they have to wake up to reality..

I think its ok to have a 'crush' on a celebrity but ppl need to draw the line between personal fantasy and reality..getting overly obessed can be an unhealthy and dangerous thing

Personally I wouldn't be upset in the slightest if he got married or had a girlfriend...what he choses to do with his life is his business and I don't feel the need to judge him or the ppl he choses to be with...i don't think i was ever the kind of fan who had a 'crush' on Michael..to me he is just an amazing, talented an interesting entertainer and person..and I have a great deal of respect for him...

i ve been a fan since i was a kid and the end of this month that will be 35 yr (i should trow a jubileum party lol)and supported him through everything so i d support him with anything he does either professionally as well as in his private life especially since the last is only his business

Could Possessiveness & Jealousy prevent you from Supporting Michael and continuing to take a positive, healthy and active role in the Fan Community if/when he takes a New Bride?
Absolutely not.
I may have had those kinds of thoughts when I was a teenager. When Michael got married to Lisa Marie I was maybe a bit jealous but more just happy for Michael.
Now, I would love it if Michael found the right woman and would marry again. I wouldn't mind it if it were me ;) but realistically thinking Michael is just a daydream for me. :wub:

In all sincerity, I was happy for MJ when I found out he got married to Lisa Marie....I hope that he finds that special someone to spend the rest of his life with....

Well seeing as I am 19 years old nobody living in the UK and he is a 50 year old superstar father of three floating around Las Vegas, I would say my chances of marrying or meeting with Michael are slim to none. Michael doesn't even know I exist, so who am I to be angry or upset. If I died tomorrow he wouldn't know or care, thats the reality of the situation.

Well seeing as I am 19 years old nobody living in the UK and he is a 50 year old superstar father of three floating around Las Vegas, I would say my chances of marrying or meeting with Michael are slim to none. Michael doesn't even know I exist, so who am I to be angry or upset. If I died tomorrow he wouldn't know or care, thats the reality of the situation.

well that is true he dosent know me either so if I died tomorrow he wouldnt care. But through his songs like Will You Be There he has dedicated them to us. Although he dosent nkow us he does know that his fans care for him deeply. He also knows that we will be there for him even through his dark times. :yes:

I think some fans can get overly obsessed with michael and have it in thier head that they are meant to be with him..even though they have never met him or have any idea of who he really is (other than what is available to be researched)...they act all jealous (as if it is them in a relationship with him) and they feel betrayed when he is seen with other women...coz ultimatley thier fantasy is ruined and they have to wake up to reality..

I think its ok to have a 'crush' on a celebrity but ppl need to draw the line between personal fantasy and reality..getting overly obessed can be an unhealthy and dangerous thing

Personally I wouldn't be upset in the slightest if he got married or had a girlfriend...what he choses to do with his life is his business and I don't feel the need to judge him or the ppl he choses to be with...i don't think i was ever the kind of fan who had a 'crush' on Michael..to me he is just an amazing, talented an interesting entertainer and person..and I have a great deal of respect for him...

This is a very mature and healthy outlook. In my humbled opinion it should be on the front page of every MJ online forum.

No. It's ridiculous. Michael doesn't know us, we're strangers to him and only a part of his public life. To feel hurt over his being romantically involved with someone is epically selfish. I wish he could find someone who would love him for who he is. I actually worry about that, that he'll never find the right person. I want him to be happy, because he's had too much heartache in his life.

I've always had the biggest crush on Michael, and I would be ECSTATIC if he finally found someone that loved him and understood him...for who he really is, and not this famous "entity" named "Michael Jackson" who has lotsa money...but, the real Michael.

He really deserves someone as special as he is, it breaks my heart to see him lonely. :(

^^ well said WBSS and Lovely one,...:clap: MJ deserves to be happy. And to have someone who cares for him deeply and is not there just because he is MJ or for his money..:yes:

from Supporting Michael and continuing to take a positive, healthy and active role in the Fan Community if/when he takes a New Bride?

Not at all. I actually hope that one day Michael marries Ms. Right and lives a very happy life. He deserves that. I do believe however, that a lot of female fans will be jealous of this. So, I really think with a lot of female fans who has serious insecure issues with themselves, will be very disappointed if MJ marries a woman and not them. Me personally, I have a crush on Mike but Michael is too old for me. I can never see myself with someone old enough to be my uncle. LOL. I will support him no matter what. I think that fans who do get "upset" if he gets married or whatever really need to get some help. The man doesn't know if any of us exists so why should a fan feel some type of way if he is not gonna marry them? I mean, Mike wouldn't marry his fans anyway. He would marry a woman who is into him and not his fame or career, like the fans are. He is going to marry a woman who isn't trying to change him, take his money, or used him like other "wives" have.

Not at all. I actually hope that one day Michael marries Ms. Right and lives a very happy life. He deserves that. I do believe however, that a lot of female fans will be jealous of this. So, I really think with a lot of female fans who has serious insecure issues with themselves, will be very disappointed if MJ marries a woman and not them. Me personally, I have a crush on Mike but Michael is too old for me. I can never see myself with someone old enough to be my uncle. LOL. I will support him no matter what. I think that fans who do get "upset" if he gets married or whatever really need to get some help. The man doesn't know if any of us exists so why should a fan feel some type of way if he is not gonna marry them? I mean, Mike wouldn't marry his fans anyway. He would marry a woman who is into him and not his fame or career, like the fans are. He is going to marry a woman who isn't trying to change him, take his money, or used him like other "wives" have.

I agree with this too! Very well said. I also like the fact that you have a sense of humor! The part about the "uncle" made me laugh out loud.

I agree with this too! Very well said. I also like the fact that you have a sense of humor! The part about the "uncle" made me laugh out loud.

LOL. I mean, it is true. Mike is at least 25 years older than me. My father was 31 and my mother was 28 when I was born and they, including Mike, were born in the same decacde. Just that thought turns me off of ever thinking of being with Mike. There are many reasons why me and Mike can never be together. I do not mind being friends, but that is it. I don't wanna hear people telling me, "well, you are grown" because I will be like, "well, he is 50 and too old for me." LOL.

However, I just want MJ to be happy and be married. He totally deserves that. When female fans get "jealous" when MJ is seen with a woman, I shake my head. I do not get that. LOL.

Back