Crucified in life crucified in death / nobody cared

angelofhope

Proud Member
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I feel I need to say this. I cannot believe that this trial is going ahead. The things AEG are saying about Michael disgust me.They are basically recycling what Conrats defence team said about the doctor shopping being an addict etc. The whole thing is a disgrace and insult to the memory of Michael Jackson and another circus for the media to dissect and twist. AEG are to me looking more and more evil every day. They used Michael in life and now throwing him under the bus. If Mother had decided to protect her son's legacy rather than try to get billions for her feckless cubs then none of this would be happening. Just when Michael's image was rebuild, and renewed and he was being apprecaited again the blood bath begins again.

Re: Crucified in life crucified in death

i agree with everything you said. it angers me that we are enduring this. that Michael's legacy is enduring this. and for WHAT? MONEY!

Thanks everyone. The whole thing is a disgrace. DOES NOBODY CARE ABOUT MICHAEL'S MEMORY OR LEGACY?

You said everything that I've been thinking about this whole thing. Especially this,
The whole thing is a disgrace and insult to the memory of Michael Jackson and another circus for the media to dissect and twist.

I feel it's unfair to put Michael's kids through this emotional stress as well.

There will be no winners here, and the "losers" will be Michael's children. They have no need for a financial victory, whatsoever. There are no "good guys" in this one. AEG is not going to be merciful, and obviously neither will Michael's family (i.e. K.J. as she has been pushed out in front on this one). I don't think any "truths" will come out in the trial that aren't already known. The lies will be the usual reputation-damaging B.S., and Michael's children will have to live with this for the rest of their lives. Already the usual media-demons are ramping up, and it will only get worse.

I am going to pray that somehow, in some way, this is going to GO AWAY. But, I doubt that it will. What has Michael EVER done to deserve such disrespect? The music he gave us? The incredible performances? The LOVE? He deserves so much better. . the family could END this. But, they won't.

I feel bad because I now believe that Michael's children are being "nourished" by the "Jackson Family Honor" mentality. Their creed is the Family vs. the World, loyalty first to family. That is why the children are not allowed to support anything outside "the family's footprint". The children should be more than grateful to the Estate and what it has done to try and keep Michael's legacy one of positivity, and even more, financially liable. They should have been able to encourage and support Spike Lee's documentary. Under normal circumstances I would always support family loyalty, but this family is too dysfunctional. They have proven too often in the past to be liars and money grubbers, and now this lawsuit. I don't believe it will stop their greedy ways even if they won.

The family says they want justice and the truth. I never knew trying to get justice for a loved one meant their integrity and personal reputation are blasted to pieces in the process.
Michael's family has made me realize how blessed I am with my own. My parents would rather live on the street than let my personal life be displayed for public entertainment and ridicule. My parents know the demons I have fought because they fought them with me. There is no amount of money in the world (and God knows my family needs it) that would cause my family to allow me to be publicly terrorized like the Jackson's are Michael.

I just wish so much someone in the media would not be afraid to expose this lawsuit for what it really is. But its way more fun to try and kill a man who thankfully is no longer here and doesn't have to endure the media execution one more time.

Michael would be mortified that his beloved children are being dragged into this. He fought this battle so his kids would never have to. He had the scars to prove it.....

I am so sorry Michael.

I feel a strong desire to get off this horror train for my own peace of mind. Michael has gone. I am powerless to stop the evil and greed that surrounds us. All we can do is hold him in our memory the way he would want to be remembered. I will remember him as the kind, beautiful, gentle, talented soul he was. His family can go to hell. May his children feel God's light, love and protection and may they be spared anymore pain. As Autumn rightly said they are the losers in all this. A wonderful man is dead, killed by a reckless doctor. Three children do not have a Father. No amount of 'billions' and finger pointing can fix that. Michael was obviously just a cog in the giant AEG machine. NOBODY CARED !

Thank you for starting this thread. That's how I have been thinking and feeling about this too. Michael is getting trashed and disrespected and nobody cares. I don't understand why Michael keeps getting treated this way. I don't know how we are supppose to deal with this.

"They will fight you about me"~Michael Jackson

I can't look away and pretend this isn't happening. MJ went through way worse.

The man is dead. What more do they want? How much more can he answer for?
They may as well pull him from behind that wall at Forest Lawn, prop his body up, and let people stick needles in him, snap pictures with his soulless body, cut pieces of his hair for souvenirs, etc, because this is all that's happening. He's being made a spectacle again and he's the one that's dead, he's the VICTIM!

And the same losers, the same hapless people, keep spouting the same lies, the same mess they've said for years about him and he's dead. What more do they want from him? Blood? What more can he do?
I feel your anger. I'm just as angry.

The only thing I think about it, is that I know that Michael is looking for all this craziness that is happening. It really is not at peace :( .... I can never understand the behavior of this family bizarre and crazy. I feel so sorry for Michael and PPB that they're in the middle of this mess. :cry: *big sigh*

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I feel I need to say this. I cannot believe that this trial is going ahead. The things AEG are saying about Michael disgust me.They are basically recycling what Conrats defence team said about the doctor shopping being an addict etc. The whole thing is a disgrace and insult to the memory of Michael Jackson and another circus for the media to dissect and twist. AEG are to me looking more and more evil every day. They used Michael in life and now throwing him under the bus. If Mother had decided to protect her son's legacy rather than try to get billions for her feckless cubs then none of this would be happening. Just when Michael's image was rebuild, and renewed and he was being apprecaited again the blood bath begins again.
I feel that same! It's like a dead end! I can't and will not root for either side. Their both wrong in so many ways! I can only seat here a read/watch in shock. MJ DON'T deserve this and that's all that is TRUE!:boohoo

all Katherine's fault

I want people to leave Michael alone.

I got disappointed in the Jacksons family a long time ago, and their desire to profit at Michael's expense is no surprise. But what pains me most in this situation is that this time it's done by the hands of his mother and his children - the three people who are supposed to care about you even when no one else does. You may argue that one of them is too old and the other two are too young to see the full picture and that it's all orchestrated by Randy Jackson, but whatever happens behind the scenes, the cold fact is - the three people whom Michael loved the most and probably trusted the most are throwing him under the bus now. For money.

The only consolation is that he is not seeing this and that his legacy is stronger than this - it'll survive. But what a betrayal.

The nastiness is already starting. I saw this show on cnn called get to the point and this guy donny deutch who makes it obvious thinks Michael was guilty because he brings up the charges and says that has ruined his legacy. Some people said that he wasn't convicted and they should give him the benefit of the doubt. Then they all agreed that it was Michael's fault he died. I thought in small ways we were moving beyond this but it always comes back this crap.

^Donny Deutch has always been a hater! He hasn't changed one bit! Don't pay that fool no mind, he knows nothin! -_-

I will just say this Katherine Jackson has at times gone out of her way to protect everyone in her family but Michael. And that is all I am saying on this matter

Those of us who are mothers will all agree ...... We will do anything to have our children's name cleared of injustice or false accusations. So Katherine is only normal in doing so .....
BUT .....
If I was clearing my child's name .... I would not put a price tag on it.
Yes I would want the guilty party made accountable, but the money paid would go toa charity.
My child is worth far more than 40 billion!
We must find out though if that is the figure she asked for because I think I heard somewhere it was just a figure given out of the blue.
Let's not get angry about something that we are not 100% certain about I think.

Those of us who are mothers will all agree ...... We will do anything to have our children's name cleared of injustice or false accusations. So Katherine is only normal in doing so .....

What has Katherine ever done to clear Michael's name?

Unfortunately, the Jackson clan not only has done nothing to clear Michael's name but has done everything to torn him to pieces in any given opportunity!!!

Thomas Mesereau quoted -

When asked what Michael would have thought about his mother and children, Prince and Paris testifying at the trial, Mesereau said his late client would not have wanted them thrust into the media glare, but that he would have understood the need to seek justice.

“Of course Michael wouldn’t want them to be in the media spotlight,” he says. “However, Michael loved his mother and I think he would have understood her need to go through with this. I’m sorry that the children and Katherine have to go through this ordeal, but it’s very important to them and I fully support them. This lawsuit absolutely has merit.”

wenn1193847.jpg

Source
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/michael-jackson-wrongful-death-trial-tom-mesereau/

Michael Jackson‘s criminal defense attorney, Tom Mesereau, is continuing to fight on behalf of his late client — and as part of his ongoing defense, he will be testifying in support of Katherine Jackson during the upcoming trial for her wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“I’m on the plaintiff’s witness list because AEG Live plans on bringing up the 2005 molestation trial in which Michael Jackson was completely exonerated. I will be explaining to the jury that Michael was found not guilty on 10 felony counts involving allegations of child molestation and abuse,” Mesereau tells Radar. “Michael had a very strong reputation after the criminal trial and everywhere I went and spoke, people were always coming up to me offering their support – everyone was extremely positive.”

Last edited:

I disagree with TMez this is not about justice

angel2;3800726 said:
Thomas Mesereau quoted -

When asked what Michael would have thought about his mother and children, Prince and Paris testifying at the trial, Mesereau said his late client would not have wanted them thrust into the media glare, but that he would have understood the need to seek justice.

“Of course Michael wouldn’t want them to be in the media spotlight,” he says. “However, Michael loved his mother and I think he would have understood her need to go through with this. I’m sorry that the children and Katherine have to go through this ordeal, but it’s very important to them and I fully support them. This lawsuit absolutely has merit.”

wenn1193847.jpg

Source
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/michael-jackson-wrongful-death-trial-tom-mesereau/

Michael Jackson‘s criminal defense attorney, Tom Mesereau, is continuing to fight on behalf of his late client — and as part of his ongoing defense, he will be testifying in support of Katherine Jackson during the upcoming trial for her wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“I’m on the plaintiff’s witness list because AEG Live plans on bringing up the 2005 molestation trial in which Michael Jackson was completely exonerated. I will be explaining to the jury that Michael was found not guilty on 10 felony counts involving allegations of child molestation and abuse,” Mesereau tells Radar. “Michael had a very strong reputation after the criminal trial and everywhere I went and spoke, people were always coming up to me offering their support – everyone was extremely positive.”

I LOVE T-Mez and respect him very much and and when and if he testifies he will help Michael's image. It is Michael's legacy and memory I want protected and am concerned about. The rest I just do not support. It is nice to know Michael still has T-Mez in his corner despite the circumstances.

I too wish this trial would just go away. My only fear is that if the trial doesn't happen or if KJ doesn't win, then 1 or 2 years from now there will be something else! They are NOT going to stop until they get enough money for the entire J clan. Michael will never be allowed to rest in peace and his legacy will never be safe until they all have money. It just makes me angry and so, so sad.

IMO, this is NOT about KJ or children, this is just another nasty game of so called, selftitled lawyers, advisors and weird people surrounding the Jackson family who want to exploit Katherine J. and kids.

Katherine J. imo is totally incompetent to choose what is right or wrong in terms of any legal problems and matters (she has never been, of course).
Thats why like all the Jacksons can rely only on lawyers advice what, how some problems can be "resolved".

BUT if she is not able to realize how ridiculously she destroys MJs legacy, how she (with her lawyers and so called advisors) defames Michaels personal life by repeating the same BS (the molestations cases 1993/2003) and tabloid stories (the drug addictions) or his cases which he was vindicated of ..., as well as her kidnapping by her own children.... how can she be taken seriously ... that she wants justice... worth 40 billions...?

Has she ever cared for Michael legacy? I do think - never!
Has she ever cared for Michael as a person? imo, Not really!
Does she realize how she destroys MJ legacy? NO!
Is she manipulated by leeches and greedy people? ABSOLUTELY YES!
Has she ever been thinking realistically about any legal matters concerning Michael? NO, she has no notion about anything.
Is she protecting MJ children? NO, she is not, because if SHE (because her lawyers can take this advantage) draws children into any legal cases that can force them give testimonies .... ..... she is completely responsible for anything..., otherwise such a person is psychologically unfit.

I hope that one day Prince and Paris and Prince II will realize ... how they have been cared for by their family and people they reportedly loved...

After 4 years the same BS like molestation cases, drug addictions, financial problems or anything... came out on the covers of tabloid mags, again..., like every 4-5 years the media conspiracy is repeating ... 1993-1998-2003-2005-2009-2013....., WTF? Neverending story?

Who can stop it? Fans with banners boycotting on the Jackson Family=KJ? Well, maybe...

I got disappointed in the Jacksons family a long time ago, and their desire to profit at Michael's expense is no surprise. But what pains me most in this situation is that this time it's done by the hands of his mother and his children - the three people who are supposed to care about you even when no one else does. You may argue that one of them is too old and the other two are too young to see the full picture and that it's all orchestrated by Randy Jackson, but whatever happens behind the scenes, the cold fact is - the three people whom Michael loved the most and probably trusted the most are throwing him under the bus now. For money.

The only consolation is that he is not seeing this and that his legacy is stronger than this - it'll survive. But what a betrayal.

I still give the kids a break. They may be older now, but their reality is if they did not have Katherine, they would be virtually orphans. Yes, Prince and Paris have a mother, but they have bonded tremendously with Katherine. They passsionately love her, which was proven last year with the granny kidnapping. They are still very impressionable, and I can understand them not going against the person they hold dearest at this time. Besides, I am sure MJ did say negative things to them about AEG that probably gives them some justification in their adverse feelings about them. In contrast, their father loved Katherine and they hang on to the positive feelings he had for her.

Actually, considering how they are surrounded by so many Jacksons and their conspiracies and constant jabs at anything and everything but themselves, the fact that they are as independent in their thinking as they are is admirable.

Imo KJ should have never filed this legal suit. Why? It has nothing to do with MJ's legacy. She should have thought about Michael's children. They didn't need to go through this again. And besides, what responsibility does have AEG with Murray's action. As far as we know, it was said during Murray's trial, MJ asked AEG to hire Murray. Michael knew Murray and wanted him to be his doctor. They can argue MJ was not well, but to say AEG was responsible for Michael's death, it's far from truth. It's a no-win situation for the Jacksons. And honestly, I hope they lose. Let Michael rest in peace.

Has she ever cared for Michael as a person? imo, Not really!
She's his mother. And she lost her son.

We can all speculate until we're blue in the face, but the fact remains that no one knows how we would react if we were put in the situation that Katherine finds herself in today. There is NO rulebook for being the matriarch of a family that achieved global fame through the success of five of their children, then seeing one of those children catapult to super stardom and becoming the biggest entertainer the world has ever seen, then seeing his reputation being mercilessly torn to shreds by lies and deceit and then seeing him die at age 50...

I think that, under the circumstances, she's probably doing the best she can... She's only human, after all. Just like her son.

I understand that everyone is angry or sad or scared, or all of the above, but MJ's legacy is what WE decide it to be. It's inside us and in our hearts, and we know the truth of it no matter what happens with this trial. Because, like it or not, this trial is unavoidable... It's gonna happen and it's gonna be messy, but we're just gonna have to see it through. Just like all the other crap we've had to endure. But we know what's true -- we can hear it in his songs, see it in his performances, and feel it in our hearts. And that will never change. So focus on THAT.

Back