Crucified in life crucified in death / nobody cared

Re: Crucified in life crucified in death

She's his mother. And she lost her son.

She gets all the respect on the world when she start respecting her deceased son.
Last 4 years she has done nothing but disrespecting her son and his wishes, so I understand how Moonwalker feel.

I believe that Katherine loves Michael. When she tries to talk about his death you see it's hard for her. The problem I see is that she puts the needs of the whole family above Michael. They all have to be taken care of and she puts it to Michael's feet. It was never his job or responsibility for Michael to take care of the whole family. It's one thing to help out people in your family. Nothing wrong with that but it seems like it was an expectation or an obligation to Michael. Not fair. Now his will leaves nothing to the rest of the family and to me this is about securing the future. It's not okay for Michael to be dragged thru the mud again and his name slandered with accusations and ridicule. Michael was not perfect but he suffered enough in life and I think people just want him to be respected and rest in peace. A lot of people feel that his family should be the first people to do that for him and then others can follow their lead.

I have just been reading in the Aeg forum about how mother is calling michael an addict through her lawyers. I am DISGUSTED

It might be better for PPB to go and live with Debbie the way things are going michaels family are poison

How tragic it is that probably these children are going to be subjected to seeing their father's death bed photos. I wonder is it really worth it?
If Katherine Jackson loses this lawsuit, was it worth subjecting these children to this type of publicity?
Shame on the Enquirer for publishing autopsy photos again.
Shame on Katherine Jackson for putting Michael's kids through this all over again.

Agree 100% with the original poster. Is there anyone to root for here? I don't think so, because at the end of the day, both sides will be hanging Michael out to dry and worse Katherine's side will be using those kids for the 'tug at the heart string' moments. I dread this trial and for my own sanity won't be following coverage as I did before, 'casue I know I'll just be in a pissed off mode continually.

Michael never deserved to be treated like this......where's his protection?

I don't get how is it that the fans care so much about MJ's image and legacy or we're concerned about his kids, while those who were actually close to him don't care.

I just find it scary how easy it is to mistreat MJ. You can't do this with anyone else.

Whatever else is the case, I truly with the lawsuit would go AWAY. Michael's legacy is so much better than that.

nobody cared

I continue to be shocked and saddened at how nobody seemed to care about our beloved michael to help him. Everybody blames each other nobody will take any blame . To me it seems although conrad murray killed michael there has been a catalogue of failures that led to mj dying at the hands of another. If this had taken place in the uk there could have been grounds for a public enquiry .
just my thoughts

Re: nobody cared

Nobody ever cared indeed and it rips my heart and soul to pieces. I wish I could bring him back and never let him around the Jackson clan or any associate, doctor that hurt him. I hate them all as I have never hated anybody in my life. Our Michael, our angel got genuine love only from his children and his real family, us!!!

These are actually my same thoughts. It's really sad how much he cried out and nobody care enough to reach out a hand and help him. A lot of people around him acknowledged it, but just stood back and did nothing. Nobody ever looks out for him.

$$$$

Mj said he was fine when concern was shown by ortega. and after that he was in great form. so what exactly were ppl supposed to do

Mj said he was fine when concern was shown by ortega. and after that he was in great form. so what exactly were ppl supposed to do

But people knew there was something wrong they admit now but why didnt anyone step up to the plate and take michael to get some medical other than conrat?

And yes he appeared to be in great form on the last night but what about his condition that whole time?

Mj was an adult. if he said he was fine and then after the meeting he was great in rehearsals then that was it. what ever worries kenny etc had then it was delt with when mj told him he was ok and was fine in rehearsals. its not like he continued to be in a state after the meeting and nothing was done. whatever had happened appeared to have been a one off

Our Michael, our angel got genuine love only from his children and his real family, us!!!

athina_livadi--I think you are right! And maybe he knew that when he asked "Will you still care? Will you be there?"

Those of us who are mothers will all agree ...... We will do anything to have our children's name cleared of injustice or false accusations. So Katherine is only normal in doing so .....
BUT .....
If I was clearing my child's name .... I would not put a price tag on it.
Yes I would want the guilty party made accountable, but the money paid would go toa charity.
My child is worth far more than 40 billion!
We must find out though if that is the figure she asked for because I think I heard somewhere it was just a figure given out of the blue.
Let's not get angry about something that we are not 100% certain about I think.

I think that should read 'most Mothers', but yes as a Mother I would do anything to clear my childs name. But what I don't get is that this trial does exactly the opposite to that in as much as it puts some of the blame at Michael's door.

So we have gone from the CM trial where the blame is put firmly on CM as the doctor, the one who could refuse the treatment, and where it showed that pain killers were not involved in his death to AEG hired an addicted man (Michael) and were negligent in hiring any doctor (last part is my belief where this is heading) who was going to give MJ anything his heart desired.

How this trial is anyway clearing Michael's name? The Jacksons lawyers call Michael a drug addict. It's them who brought it up first.

How this trial is anyway clearing Michael's name? The Jacksons lawyers call Michael a drug addict. It's them who brought it up first.
The trial is a law suit against AEG it is not a trial to clear Michael's name. That isn't the purpose of this trial. His name has already been cleared and he is found innocent. But this trial certainly isn't bringing any justice to Michael for his death IMO. He will be dragged through the mud by both sides, in order for "them" to win this case... Truth is Michael doesn't win anything here :(

If Katherine were told that she would win this case, but due to a technicality or some other reason, she wouldn't get any money...would she continue the case? I say no. A good Mother does not have 50 and/or 60 year old cubs still breast feeding!--but it seems as though Katherine does, and I think she likes it that way. She's in control!

Katherine is abusing Michael to gain $$$. Without Michael, she has nothing. So instead of honouring Michael name and wish, she continues throwing him under the bus for more gold, even though she was well taken care of by michael's money. Michael is the best thing ever happened to the Jacksons, the Jacksons are the worst nightmare to MJ. If his family didn't see him as dollar sign, if he had a childhood like every other kids in the world, he wouldn't look around to find surrogate families then there will be no allegations, he would still live peacefully and happily with his children.

The trial is a law suit against AEG it is not a trial to clear Michael's name. That isn't the purpose of this trial. His name has already been cleared and he is found innocent. But this trial certainly isn't bringing any justice to Michael for his death IMO. He will be dragged through the mud by both sides, in order for "them" to win this case... Truth is Michael doesn't win anything here :(

Sadly, that is the truth--both side are putting Michael on trial. I'm just bracing myself for AEG's case to be presented in court.

Thank you for starting this thread. That's how I have been thinking and feeling about this too. Michael is getting trashed and disrespected and nobody cares. I don't understand why Michael keeps getting treated this way. I don't know how we are supppose to deal with this.

Absolutely!! And it breaks my heart as to what AEG is doing...Ugh! I just feel so mad I could spit nails right about now

After what has happened today in regards to Paris' hospitalization, I just wish Katherine's attorney would walk in court tomorrow and say "we believe that AEG is in part responsible for Michael's death, but we are dropping our case. The cost is just too high."

JUST STOP IT!!

Back