Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

Re: Liz Taylor Has Died

what did she die from????!

congestive heart failure

-------------------------

BTW Today Show just mentioned Elizabeth's friendship with Michael. Editor for People magazine said that when Michael's problems / accusations started people told Elizabeth to not associate with /distance herself from Michael and that she refused. Al Rooker mentioned a quote from Elizabeth "you learn who your real friends are when there's a scandal" and mentioned Elizabeth's loyalty.

She was the only one with violet eyes, and the best friend of our MJ, I always thought what will happen to MJ when she dies, but now I know they´ll meet in heaven cuz they always supported good causes.

She surely rest in piece, God bless her!

damn, i'm crying....

the best friends are together again...

:weeping:

this is so sad, but in a way, a sweet thought

OMG, I am broken to pieces here :cry:

Ms. Taylor led a long and exciting life. Most of us can only be so blessed. RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor. May God watch over your family, like I know you will, and may everyone who is grieving find relief in their hearts as time allows

Family statement by Michael Wilding (her son) :

"My Mother was an extraordinary woman who lived life to the fullest, with great passion, humor, and love.Though her loss is devastating to those of us who held her so close and so dear, we will always be inspired by her enduring contribution to our world. Her remarkable body of work in film, her ongoing success as a businesswoman, and her brave and relentless advocacy in the fight against HIV/AIDS, all make us all incredibly proud of what she accomplished. We know, quite simply, that the world is a better place for Mom having lived in it. Her legacy will never fade, her spirit will always be with us, and her love will live forever in our hearts."

It's so sad I can't stop crying
She was the best fried of Michael She was always there for him..

God please take care of their souls.. may their souls rest in peace.....

Michael.. now one of your dearest friend is with you..... hope you are happy there

Not Elizabeth :no:

:cry:

Everyone great keeps leaving the Earth. It's not fair..

I'm welling up :(

She's with Michael now. Best friends together again.

I am in tears now, but now I know MJ will be well taken care of.. Elizabeth had his back here on earth and I know she will have it in heaven as well..

Family statement by Michael Wilding (her son) :

"My Mother was an extraordinary woman who lived life to the fullest, with great passion, humor, and love.Though her loss is devastating to those of us who held her so close and so dear, we will always be inspired by her enduring contribution to our world. Her remarkable body of work in film, her ongoing success as a businesswoman, and her brave and relentless advocacy in the fight against HIV/AIDS, all make us all incredibly proud of what she accomplished. We know, quite simply, that the world is a better place for Mom having lived in it. Her legacy will never fade, her spirit will always be with us, and her love will live forever in our hearts."

This is really one of the most honest, simple and true statements I have ever read. I am happy people can say at the end of your life you lived a the fullest, that you give the best. Rest in peace, dear Elizabeth. You did all you could. We thank you for that.

Such shocking news :(

I feel for MJ3 too... sure this will be hard for them to deal with. She was a very important part of their lives :no:

It's so so sad because I was listening to 'Elizabeth I love You' like 20 minutes before I heard the news...

This world ain't right.

This is bringing up many emotions :(

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

She was so strong, went through so much ill health, but always was a fighter, and came back.

I feel so sorry for her family losing such a wonderful person. But how lucky they were to have her as a mother, a friend, a confidante. She was certainly a blessing to Michael.

Dang...I hate this.

I haven't cried like this since Michael passed, I can't believe it, though she did have a long and fulfilling life, it's still not fair. Regardless of age, death is never fair. :cry:

I haven't cried like this since Michael passed, I can't believe it, though she did have a long and fulfilling life, it's still not fair. Regardless of age, death is never fair. :cry:

I'm crying so much...I can't believe it.....
(I mean I knew the day would come...but still....)

Epitome of beauty, survival, tenacity and most of all----a great example of what it means to be a TRUE friend. RIP Elizabeth.

My prayers go out to her family and all those who love her. MJ & Elizabeth are together again.

Last edited:

:boohoo:if anyone wants to talk to me I am here:yes::boohoo:

Just heard this on the Today Show. I am very sad. My mother will be sad too as she was a big fan of hers and always went on about her beauty and talent. I pray she and Michael are together once again.

so sad & shocking...I was just on twitter. RIP dame....a sweet & beautiful soul?

Elizabeth Taylor is a warm cuddly blanket that I love to snuggle up to and cover myself with. I can confide in her and trust her. She`s Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, the Queen of England, and Wendy. ~ MJ

awww we'll miss u both?

i love you damme elizabeth fly to neverland you the real tinkerbell your mission is to be with Peter now he is asking for you i love u you will be in my soul forever

I just heard on the radio. :( Rest in peace Elizabeth.

Such a shame, rest in peace Elizabeth. My oh my was she beautiful!

elizabeth-taylor.jpg

RIP Liz we love you so much and we can't thank you enough for everything you have done for Michael. Please don't leave him alone up there and tell him that we adore him and we are with him always and forever!
We love you both.
I can't stop crying!

Back