Dancing with the stars Plans MJ Tribute!! [ AIRS TONIGHT.. 20/10/09 ]

I never watch the show but I'll be watching tonight! I'd love to see Katherine too.

I am thinking LaToya sold her mom to Access Hollywood. They gave her a job as a DWTS correspondent ...I guess it makes sense for her.

I am surprised that Katherine agreed to this.

I am thinking LaToya sold her mom to Access Hollywood. They gave her a job as a DWTS correspondent ...I guess it makes sense for her.

I am surprised that Katherine agreed to this.

Katherine is easily persuaded. That is why Mike did his last Will the way he did it.

I'm watching the show because I have always been a loyal watcher of DWTS. It's my favorite show on TV. Seeing that it's a dance show, it's appropiate for them doing a tribute to MJ. I could care less about Katherine or LaToya being there. No offense.

Katherine is easily persuaded. That is why Mike did his last Will the way he did it.

I'm watching the show because I have always been a loyal watcher of DWTS. It's my favorite show on TV. Seeing that it's a dance show, it's appropiate for them doing a tribute to MJ. I could care less about Katherine or LaToya being there. No offense.

Wait, is it on now? What channel number? What time did it start?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. =)

You sound like you know katherine personally. I'm glad we have an nsider on the board. Its funny I always heard she was a strong Black woman. Thats what I read on the African-American boards anyway. I'm confused.

Latoya has said that her mother is a fan and a viewer of the show. Of course, I never know who or what to believe so, whatever. But if it's true, I don't see anything wrong with Katherine attending. She probably knows they would do a wonderful tribute for her son.

I've been watching DWTS for years. I'm rooting for Donny. :)

Latoya has said that her mother is a fan and a viewer of the show. Of course, I never know who or what to believe so, whatever. But if it's true, I don't see anything wrong with Katherine attending. She probably knows they would do a wonderful tribute for her son.

I've been watching DWTS for years. I'm rooting for Donny. :)

I love love love Donny Osmond! Did you see when Marie was on last seasn??
I really like: Mya, Aaron, Melissa & Kelly O is doing really good too!!!:D:punk:

My Mom love the show too, but jeeze these 15 minutes are slow passing for 9 PM I wonder what songs they'll do..? I think Kelly Osbourne is good as well.

Omigosh, this is weird, LoL. I've never seen this before =P I expected it to be a bunch of "
stars" I'd never heard of since I don't watch t.v., but I know...half of them! LoL.

Of course Jermaine wouldn't miss this opportunity. They forgot to bring Joe, to complete the unholy trinity (Joe-Jermaine-LaToya).

:doh:

Last edited:
Who is the man sitting next to LaToya? I find the DWTS boring.

drea97

Jeeeeeez, I've been watching for 29 minutes and like 19 of those minutes have been commercials, seriously!

Back