Dancing with the stars Plans MJ Tribute!! [ AIRS TONIGHT.. 20/10/09 ]

Havent got time to check the entire thread as Im at work so apologies if this is a repeat but in case anyone wants to record in the UK its being shown on Sky at 10pm this coming Sunday night.

But the real highlight of the night came when the show's
professional dancers took time out of their busy competing
schedules to pay tribute to Michael Jackson, who had a
tremendous influence on dance culture during his career.
Host Tom Bergeron noted that throughout the show's four-year
history, Jackson's songs have been used by the contestants 17 times.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1624323/20091020/story.jhtml

I kept getting chills watching it, but then about a minute in started crying. It was good though. They threw in a move from The Wiz in the beginning too.

I caught that move. How sweet. Gosh, I have not seen The Wiz yet. It's on my list of things to do. It's only taken me 31 years (yikes).

I kept getting chills watching it, but then about a minute in started crying. It was good though. They threw in a move from The Wiz in the beginning too.

I enjoyed the tribute. It was short, but sweet. Really nice to see Katherine there too. Seeing that tribute made me miss Michael so much though.

I cried and i loved it!!! it was so great to see Katherine there :wub:

i did catch the singer mess up thriller..."You start to scream But terror takes the sound before you make it" he says something about your mind lol i was like??? wtf?

Suddenly, Michael Jackson's Money

Suddenly, Michael Jackson's Money

425.jackson.DWTS.smirnoff.burke.Chmerkovskiy.lc.101509.jpg

Before he died, Michael Jackson's finances weren't exactly sterling. Now, everything he—or rather his legacy—touches is gold.

The latest example: Last night's Dancing With the Stars.

The results show scored a Tuesday season-high audience of 14.2 million, ABC said, based on preliminary Nielsen estimates. So either people really wanted to see swimmer Natalie Coughlin take a dive—or they really, really wanted to see Derek Hough et al. do the "Thriller" line dance.

The show's much-anticipated Jackson tribute drew not only viewers but Jacksons, too—including mother Katherine, who appeared onstage.

Somehow, CBS' M.J.-free NCIS managed to maintain its top-flight status as the night's No. 1 show (20.6 million viewers).

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b149971_suddenly_michael_jacksons_money.html

The results show scored a Tuesday season-high audience of 14.2 million,
ABC said, based on preliminary Nielsen estimates.
I was just wondering how the show's ratings were.
But at least 6 million others were watching NCIS.
Still a nice haul thanks to Michael.

Katherine is in the audience again tonight.
Yes. She was there.

Bless you Mrs. Jackson.

And I know I recognize the guy next to Toya, but cant recall where.

Rockstar, what is it that you missed? You posted a link to DWTS yourself.
Are you referring to the Memorial then?

Yes. She was there.

Bless you Mrs. Jackson.

And I know I recognize the guy next to Toya, but cant recall where.

Rockstar, what is it that you missed? You posted a link to DWTS yourself.
Are you referring to the Memorial then?

hi :waving: Silouette i miss it last night of dancing with stars you all say that Mrs.jackson was on there :yes:

so is there video of it :)

Yes she was in the audience with LaToya and a gentleman was sitting next to Toy.
I havent come across any videos of it as of yet just the one from Monday night.
Sorry.

Back