Dancing with the stars Plans MJ Tribute!! [ AIRS TONIGHT.. 20/10/09 ]

You sound like you know katherine personally. I'm glad we have an nsider on the board. Its funny I always heard she was a strong Black woman. Thats what I read on the African-American boards anyway. I'm confused.

Her history and the way she did things says a lot. That's all I will say.

Well, at least we're getting little bits on the way.

But just like last night's act, the MJ tribute will be the finale.

I'm sick of watching Nora Jones that's for sure lol :rolleyes:

I always found her music a bit boring though...

What?! Cover versions? Wtf? If he's not singing, what makes it MJ at all? He didn't write those songs. Massively disappointing.

They always have cover versions of songs on this show.. I find this show incredibly corny and I usually don't watch it. I turned my TV on to see what all the hoopla was about and what do I see on my screen... Jermaine. UGH!

I applaud the show for doing a tribute tho. Really nice...

eh. It was alright. Didn't meet my expectations at all. I was hoping zombies came out during Thriller.....but at least did they the famous Thriller dance moves. I wish it was Mike's vocals though....I thought they would use his recordings.

Latoya said Micheal use to love DWTS, but goodness knows if that's true coming from her. lol :giggle:

Anyway, it was ok.

"Thriller" was so DAMN GOOD! I love how they also incorporated a little "Beat It" into their routine. Hell, even I stood up and applauded!

Two thumbs WAY up! MJ would be proud! :D

Watchu talkin about?

They always use the "house band" to do the music.

Oh... =/ I've never watched the show. I was expecting to hear Michael's voice. =( It's just not even a little bit the same listening to someone else sing it. I wish I'd know ahead of time to expect that. =/ The dancing was good, but I was too shocked to hear a MJ tribute with no MJ =(

The tribute was very nice. Too bad they did not use any of MJ's song. I was hoping to see at least ONE song that MJ wrote.

But they did a great job.

That was great
a Very beautiful moving performance
I love when others honor Michael
it always moves me to tears to
see him lifted up-

That was great
a Very beautiful moving performance
I love when others honor Michael
it always moves me to tears to
see him lifted up-

Yeah I know. I got teary eyed during this tribute. Makes me miss him even more. :cry:

They even put in a little Ghosts routine move niiiice :)

*sorry my internet is slow, will take much more than 5 minutes sorry dear* :)

Oh my God, you're right. I knew I saw another move I recognized, but I couldn't think of the music video right away.

Back