Dangerous Tour outfit or HIStory Tour outfit?

Dangerous Tour Outfit or HIStory outfit?

• Dangerous Tour Outfit

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • HIStory Tour Outfit

Votes: 136 67.7%

• Total voters
i love both but there's just something about the thong...i love it :) and NO other man can wear it and get away with it. only you mikey!

i love both but there's just something about the thong...i love it :) and NO other man can wear it and get away with it. only you mikey!

Am i the only one who LOVES the gold leotard!!? :blush: I fricken love it, he looks so darn hot & cute at the same time in that!
DMJ09- your so right, no-one else could pull it off, its soooo Michael! :happy:

Then, we come to the Gold Pants though and Ohh My... :heart: :wub: :wub: I love 'em, they are so HOT!

But, i still voted for Dangerous. It needs more votes- its awesome!

I just did a search - there's a pretty old one, and I can't see most of the photos. :(

Ohh okay, well its looks like that thread needs some updating, thats just not on! :laugh: & the fact we cant even see the photos just makes it even worse! hehe. *wanders over to gold leotard thread* :happy:

HIStory Tour Outfit FTW!!
Golden!!trousers

but not golden in heath MJ

HIStory outfit.. however I love the jackets he wore in Dangerous concerts.. especially the ones for Jam :wub:

History tour outfit all the way!!!!!! Those gold pants are unforgettable......

both are fantastic...
but the gold pants WIN FOR ME!!

oh goldness!!

He looks so cool in the Jam outfits.
But at HIStory, he seems so MIGHTY! Bigger than big. Love all those things on his legs and arms, just so cool.

Jam, I really love the green jacket and the militarybands over his body.

Well.. My vote goes for.......... HIStory!

Back