Diana Ross Performing "Beat it" (1983ish)

Miss Ross can sing any song however she wants **SNAP**
The Diva got it like that **flips hair**

Oooh jeez that stage looked like it was gonna crash any minute.

I love Diana, this is not her best performance though. :lol:

Miss Ross can sing any song however she wants **SNAP**
The Diva got it like that **flips hair**
She sure does, and she can ruin her michaels song as much as she like. They just got it like that.:lol::lol: Miss Thing is the last of the real female divas' I love true diva's.:D

lol it wasn't like a serious performance of that song--just a little tribute to mike :D

She's so lovely!

That was...arhm...interesting! :huh::lol:
Is it just me,or does Ciara kinda look like Diana,when she was younger?Well,maybe except the "everywhere"-hair. :mello:

I've seen that performance many times but it never gets old for me. I just love Diana and thought it was cool that she decided to sing one of Mike's songs. She is such a star though and has so much charisma. The ultimate diva for sure.

Last edited:
That was...arhm...interesting! :huh::lol:
Is it just me,or does Ciara kinda look like Diana,when she was younger?Well,maybe except the "everywhere"-hair. :mello:

Oh, it's just you.Totally.

I've seen that performance many times but it never gets old for me. I just love Diana and thought it was cool that she decided to sing one of Mike's songs. She is such a star though and has so much charisma. The ultimate diva for sure.

Diana Ross is one of the greatest performing artists ever.

I just love her...she is so cool!!! I can see why Michael admires her so much...

Updated video (since the original is unavailable, at least for me):
Diana Ross / Beat It

1m 43s

Diana has always been a favourite of mine, her work with The Supremes as well as solo. And her voice is quite special: especially in ballads such as Do You Know Where You’re Going To?, I think there is a certain resemblance to Michael’s voice.

@Agonum

I made a thread for videos like that. If you want to you can post it in there as well. “The big Michael Jackson musical tribute thread”. I’m trying to collect as much covers and samples in one thread as I can. If you don’t do it I will eventually get around to it so no pressure lol

Back