Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Thank you for the link. Well, SoS, it seems what the blog says lines up well with what you are saying:

For a second, you feel as though Michael recorded this track for this very moment. The lyrics are actually about gently ending a relationship with a lover.

I guess true louses are never gentle. Haha.

I still feel compassion for the girl that he is gently ending the relationshp with. :(

So maybe that's what Justus meant with "It's a wrap?". :scratch: :lol: That maybe there was someone, but then "this was it". And *poof* she was out of his life because he wanted? The end? :scratch:

The real mystery, that we're all overlooking, is why would he end his show with this song, other than the fact that in it he says, "This Is It." The rest of the lyrics don't jive with what is going on in the show ... or does it? Guess I'll have to see the movie, but I don't really want to see it in a theater with other people. I'm a rather private person. Well, I'm not private when it comes to other movies, but this one is, you know, special and everything. I'd rather see it in the privacy of my own home, especially if I have a "breakdown" moment, I wouldn't want anyone to see me coming out of the theater with red, puffy eyes! lol! Let me call Columbia Pictures to see if they'll give me my own personal copy for private viewing. I think I may be on pretty good terms with them (in my dreams). To me, the phrase "This Is It" is a double entendre, as I believe Ape and Moddie have mentioned before.

Forget it!!!! I'm changing the Gazelle part!!! :lol: Consider it done!! Its getting us too far off topic. I'll listen again and come up with something else that ALSO makes sense! (i hope lol)

:D

I already forgot. lol! That's why I did not dare try to interpret the songs of Michael. -_- It is very, very, very challenging and impossible to discover the truth. -_- It's a great journey of thoughts that go far. lol! :wild: It's very, very, very challenging. :bugeyed Good luck to you all! lol! :yes:

I'll get the popcorn and keep the thoughts of you. :popcorn:

Thank you for the link. Well, SoS, it seems what the blog says lines up well with what you are saying:

For a second, you feel as though Michael recorded this track for this very moment. The lyrics are actually about gently ending a relationship with a lover.

I guess true louses are never gentle. Haha.

I still feel compassion for the girl that he is gently ending the relationshp with. :(

Wait a minute...if he is dropping her (gently) for this other new love, then he obviously wasn't too SHY to get together with THAT one. The inconsistency of it all. Mind blowing
You also have to realize that Michael is (as he said on the Schmuley tapes) not a man who is accustomed to approaching women. He's used to them coming to him (in droves since childhood in fact) so if he did in the old days, "give his money, give his time" and she just upptd and "ran away" that could have been the only reason she had such an impact on him to begin with, plus the fact that once burned THRICE shy. . . so ... I can see it anyway.

Yes, very gently and that may be because they were in touch and yet he, being as you said, unable to just come out and tell someone something he feels could seriously hurt them, he chose to do it in song, knowing "she" would be listening very carefully this time. Remember in all the past songs he'd said over and over how he tried to "get through" to "her" presumably in song and it makes it all that much more appropriate that he would do "it" this way.

:D

I already forgot. lol! That's why I did not dare try to interpret the songs of Michael. -_- It is very, very, very challenging and impossible to discover the truth. -_- It's a great journey of thoughts that go far. lol! :wild: It's very, very, very challenging. :bugeyed Good luck to you all! lol! :yes:

I'll get the popcorn and keep the thoughts of you. :popcorn:
:lol: :lmao: Girl you krak me up!! :giggle:

The real mystery, that we're all overlooking, is why would he end his show with this song, other than the fact that in it he says, "This Is It." The rest of the lyrics don't jive with what is going on in the show ... or does it? Guess I'll have to see the movie, but I don't really want to see it in a theater with other people. I'm a rather private person. Well, I'm not private when it comes to other movies, but this one is, you know, special and everything. I'd rather see it in the privacy of my own home, especially if I have a "breakdown" moment, I wouldn't want anyone to see me coming out of the theater with red, puffy eyes! lol! Let me call Columbia Pictures to see if they'll give me my own personal copy for private viewing. I think I may be on pretty good terms with them (in my dreams). To me, the phrase "This Is It" is a double entendre, as I believe Ape and Moddie have mentioned before.

:smilerolleyes:

The movie "This is it" is full of subliminal messages... :bugeyed The big problem is people are able to decipher and discover all these subliminal messages. Ha! Ha! Ha! :smilerolleyes: :sleep:

:popcorn:

:lol: :lmao: Girl you krak me up!! :giggle:

:lol:

The big problem: I'm scared to choke on the popcorn here on the other side when I'm reading the thoughts of you. :wild: This territory is dangerous! lol! So, I decided, I will keep eating popcorn. lol! :yes: :D

:lmao:

I think "it's a wrap" may have meant we were suppose to get the answer to this thread DMJFLITD with this song being released? or maybe that's not what was meant by it. I dunno lol.....whatever the meaning, I'm just gonna let this one go and walk away now.....:cheeky:

I dunno, I'm cornfused. You guys are saying "This Is It" is a "breakup" song and so I went to read the lyrics again and part of it does sound like it, like when he says she doesn't want him around and when he asks her to just understand and everything, but the beginning part throws me a bit where he says:

This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real

He's ending a relationship yet he feels "grand"?:scratch: But then again, I guess you could say that he's saying he feels grand and he knows the love is true and for real, but he still wants to call it quits 'cause she didn't want him around anyway and after all, he never planned on falling in love or whatever. Well, what an awkward way of stating something. That doesn't really seem like MJ's style to me and I especially can't see him closing his show making a big proclamation about breaking up with somebody. That would be a little weird, but then again, there's no business like show business!:smilerolleyes:

a d
I feel like crying for her. Granted she might not even exist, like Ash has suggested...and this thread may be all about vivid imaginations, but if for some chance there is a girl out there that is supposed to get this message from him, and she reads it loud and clear...

it breaks my heart for her. :( I really do after reading your post feel like I'm going to cry. I just feel for her.

:)

You want a tip? lol! :wild: If it did exist it would have appeared a long time. Do you really think she would be forever silent? Do you really think she would not show the world? lol! I'm sure not. SECRETS not last forever... NEVER. :yes: Especially when it comes to a celebrity. At some point always appears someone who speaks too much and opens his mouth to speak and should not always for the wrong person.

I do not know anyone who has kept a closely guarded secret for the rest of life, this only happens in movies, books and fairy tales. In life the reality is different. As much as you keep under lock and key a secret, at some point in some way the secret is discovered and in most cases where the wrong person. lol! A secret is NEVER eternal. So, it really does not exist... at this point so many events, without any doubt the world would have known this woman. There is no evidence showing that it exists. Do not suffer in vain for something that does not exist. :)

Yeh mike is looking down on all the children in brazil & around the world with a big smile on his face! And also spreading the love &word of the lord above!!

The "Children's Day" should be held annually in all countries. :(

Last edited:
:yes:

I think he knows!!! ;) :wub:

I'm still listening THIS IS IT!
Yeh mike is looking down on all the children in brazil & around the world with a big smile on his face! And also spreading the love &word of the lord above!!

So......

why is it a wrap?

(were you hoping for more of a variation?)

~ What do you know...I really CAN talk to you. How right you are.~

Think about everything that has been said on this thread. Look at/listen to the lyrics of "This Is It". I am not saying this THREAD needs to wrap up, I am saying, that the SONG wraps up and sums up and confirms so much that has been said here. Yes, the song is "old". But with Michael, time and space means very little. Okay? That is what is relevant here. Think about WHY Michael would have had this song released at THIS time, and not way back in the day. It is well known that Michael was always ahead of his time, lyrically, musically, artistically, mentally, spiritually, etc. Lyrics would come to Michael, years and decades in the past, to be released in their proper time in the future. That happened with most everything he had. And as he was the writer of the lyric (although it had been contracted to Safire to record in the 90's), he reserved the right to change it and record it and do anything he wanted with it at any time, because it is HIS song.

This is why I said "that's a wrap". "This Is It" is his answer; to you, the fans, and to her, the "mystery girl". I KNOW this, I do.

btw, it does NOT mean he was ENDING it with her...no, on the contrary. He's saying SHE"S THE ONE!

Last edited:
I've always thought "Don't Walk Away" was about Lisa Marie. They obviously were very much in love but also had lots of problems and I guess neither of them really knew how to work things out. Even though they both loved each other a lot. And I guess, and like I said in one post before...sometimes you just have to be realistic, no matter how much you love the other person and just have to let them go, because you know things won't work out. Even though you are in love. You know, it could be that he desperately loved Lisa...but also wanted kids very badly...but Lisa didn't...so he knew that's the one thing he can't compromise with. And maybe theer was something like that for Lisa too. Something that she could not accept or live with, even though she really really loved him. I'm just speculating, but that's how I'd interpret it.

What comes to Can't Let Her Get Away...and the part "I tried to mastermind it...by saying let you be". I think he's saying that he tried to do whatever he can to get over her. You know, do whatever he can to not let himself be effected with her and not being able to get her or things not working out with her". You know sort of like when one breaks up with someone or even just has a crush on someone and that person doesn't love one back...and then you tell yourself "Pft...just forget him!! See if I care!!" And it's usually hard to do, and you're in fact just lying to yourself because you DO care and then the "hurt comes back" when you realize that yourself. Anyways, I think that song maybe is about him sort of "underestimating" the girl and misunderstanding her motives (thinking she wants his money/fame/etc. when she genuinly loved him)...and then she maybe got offended or got the feeling he is not really interested (because he maybe was very careful and keping his distance because he was mistrusting about her motives), so she left. But then he realized that he really does have feelings for her and he completely got her and her intentions wrong and realized she DID love him for the RIGHT reasons...but it was a bit too late for him now because she was gone. So he was probably feeling confused and at first wondered if she left because of something he said or did. And then he seems to be thinking about ways to get her back and that he's willing to do pretty much anything, if she just gives him another chance (I'll change the rules for you). But only my take on it. How I understood the song. :cheers: :lol:
woops, I had this in multiquote for hours. I like how you've explained this. I think it makes very clear sense how you've explained it.
a d

You want a tip? lol! :wild: If it did exist it would have appeared a long time. Do you really think she would be forever silent? Do you really think she would not show the world? lol! I'm sure not. SECRETS not last forever... NEVER. :yes: Especially when it comes to a celebrity. At some point always appears someone who speaks too much and opens his mouth to speak and should not always for the wrong person.

I do not know anyone who has kept a closely guarded secret for the rest of life, this only happens in movies, books and fairy tales. In life the reality is different. As much as you keep under lock and key a secret, at some point in some way the secret is discovered and in most cases where the wrong person. lol! A secret is NEVER eternal. So, it really does not exist... at this point so many events, without any doubt the world would have known this woman. There is no evidence showing that it exists. Do not suffer in vain for something that does not exist. :)

The "Children's Day" should be held annually in all countries. :(
oh but just because you don't hear the secret, does not mean it does not exist. Perhaps people do tell their secrets to friends, but the friends must be true friends for the secret has been kept. So either it doesn't exist and isn't true, or it is, but the people HAVE been trustworthy. Something important and precious isn't meant to be cheapened by sharing it with those who aren't close (media/public/and yes, even fans)

I dunno, I'm cornfused. You guys are saying "This Is It" is a "breakup" song and so I went to read the lyrics again and part of it does sound like it, like when he says she doesn't want him around and when he asks her to just understand and everything, but the beginning part throws me a bit where he says:

This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real

He's ending a relationship yet he feels "grand"?:scratch: But then again, I guess you could say that he's saying he feels grand and he knows the love is true and for real, but he still wants to call it quits 'cause she didn't want him around anyway and after all, he never planned on falling in love or whatever. Well, what an awkward way of stating something. That doesn't really seem like MJ's style to me and I especially can't see him closing his show making a big proclamation about breaking up with somebody. That would be a little weird, but then again, there's no business like show business!:smilerolleyes:

:smilerolleyes: Really?! Hmmmmmmmmm

In my humble opinion this section of the song means something that is well hidden in these sentences... :smilerolleyes:

:doh: Ops, I better keep quiet not to talk too much. :eek: :)

woops, I had this in multiquote for hours. I like how you've explained this. I think it makes very clear sense how you've explained it.

oh but just because you don't hear the secret, does not mean it does not exist. Perhaps people do tell their secrets to friends, but the friends must be true friends for the secret has been kept. So either it doesn't exist and isn't true, or it is, but the people HAVE been trustworthy. Something important and precious isn't meant to be cheapened by sharing it with those who aren't close (media/public/and yes, even fans)
It is very simple to understand. I always say that "she" does not exist that does not exist and never existed evidence showing the existence of this woman. And I believe and I'm absolutely sure she would not remain anonymous for a while but (may be), but not always remembering that the press always find everything. Obviously at some point it would appear. SECRETS (a fact) are not stored forever. You never told a secret to the wrong person? This is a big accident that can happen to anyone.Michael actually had people very, very, very true about him. He could trust blindly in each of these people. :smilerolleyes: The facts show how many true and reliable were present in his life. Can you make a list of names, but this is very tiring because the list is too long. Understand my thoughts?! :)

Last edited:
Think about everything that has been said on this thread. Look at/listen to the lyrics of "This Is It". I am not saying this THREAD needs to wrap up, I am saying, that the SONG wraps up and sums up and confirms so much that has been said here. Yes, the song is "old". But with Michael, time and space means very little. Okay? That is what is relevant here. Think about WHY Michael would have had this song released at THIS time, and not way back in the day. It is well known that Michael was always ahead of his time, lyrically, musically, artistically, mentally, etc. Lyrics would come to Michael, years and decades in the past, to be released in their proper time in the future. That happened with most everything he had. And as he was the writer of the lyric (although it had been contracted to Safire to record in the 90's), he reserved the right to change it and record it and do anything he wanted with it at any time, because it is HIS song.

This is why I said "that's a wrap". "This Is It" is his answer; to you, the fans, and to her, the "mystery girl". I KNOW this, I do.

btw, it does NOT mean he was ENDING it with her...no, on the contrary. He's saying SHE"S THE ONE!

Oooooh, Me like YOUR interpretation much better! It is very much compatible with my own! Never had a doubt! Thank You Very Much!:cheeky:

So I don't need to cry for her afterall.

hmmm...how do I answer that? No, don't cry for her. Encourage her, uplift her. Keep her in your prayers. She is very, VERY special.

This song is, indeed, an explanation of sorts. He tells he feels he's seen her face a thousand times, that he's known her for a thousand years. Some things he just wasn't understanding, and the confusion is evident in the song. You see, he is making YOU ALL feel HIS confusion over the matter, bringing YOU there with him in his emotions. There is a realization, omg the one I've been looking for, my TRUE soulmate, was the one who was "there" simply forever, as long as I can remember. And now, I know she is REAL.

hmmm...how do I answer that? No, don't cry for her. Encourage her, uplift her. Keep her in your prayers. She is very, VERY special.

This song is, indeed, an explanation of sorts. He tells he feels he's seen her face a thousand times, that he's known her for a thousand years. Some things he just wasn't understanding, and the confusion is evident in the song. You see, he is making YOU ALL feel HIS confusion over the matter, bringing YOU there with him in his emotions. There is a realization, omg the one I've been looking for, my TRUE soulmate, was the one who was "there" simply forever, as long as I can remember. And now, I know she is REAL.
:bugeyed :doh:

:eat:

:wub::wub::wub:
:popcorn:

Last edited:

:wub::wub::wub:

Ashtanga
Yeah! The words of the song of Richie Sambora is perfect for Michael!!! I love Richie Sambora! He's a amazing composer, musician, guitarist and I always think about Michael when I hear his songs!!!! :wub:

Look this lyrics:

You're Not Alone

You can be a million miles away
I will always love you
you can be a thousand throught always
I'll be thinking of you

No matter where you try to hide
you will always gonna find me
right where I belong
been here beside you all along

Like some ancient star
forever we'll remain

Even if the sky should ever fall from grace
if I die or fade away
in the end you'll always know
you're not alone

You can change your face to someone else
still I won't forget you
when you're feeling lost inside yourself
I will come and get you

These days the only saviour you can find
is something you believe in
deep inside your heart
you might believe in me

Like some ancient star
forever we'll remain

if I die or fade away
in your life you'll always know

I know you got your fears and doubts
they're weighing on your mind
but something's gonna save you
you're gonna see the truth inside

I'll be right beside you
when the world tears apart
on your book like a shadow
no matter where you are

TOY :wub:

Lily
Thanks, honey! ^_^

MP"I can see how some of the lyrics could relate to this thread. One thing I wonder about is the lyric, "I never heard a single word about you." Is that a confirmation that she perhaps wasn't/isn't famous?"

Yeah....She perhaps isn't famous! Ok....I need to confess....It's me! I'm not famous! :lol:

summer
Oh, God....now I'm completely confuse about this lyrics! haha

:smilerolleyes:

The movie "This is it" is full of subliminal messages... :bugeyed The big problem is people are able to decipher and discover all these subliminal messages. Ha! Ha! Ha! :smilerolleyes:

Yeah!!! I love subliminal messages!!!! I love Michael's mystery! :wub:

This is what I think I hear..

This is it

This is it
Here I stand
I'm the light of the world
I feel grand (He's on top of the world :) .. the reason why is coming)
Got this love, (how he sings this gives away just how it makes him feel)
I can feel
and I know, yes for sure, it is real (he knows, for sure it is real)

and it feels as though I've seen your face a 1000 times (Predestined? She's already familiar to him from the start. Feels as though he's often seen her. In dreams? in mind? just around? maybe something deep rooted and a part of him)
and you said you really know me too yourself (She's the same, said she felt that way too)
and I know that you have got addicted with your eye (got evicted with the right?) (got a victim with their eye)(Just don't know what this is really saying... I can't figure out the real lyrics here)
but you say you're gonna live (leave) it for yourself (Maybe she was unsure what to see or believe, but she's going to figure it out for herself instead of believing things said here and there that maybe make things hard to understand?)

Oh I never heard a single word about you (Wasn't told about her, She just appeared?)
falling in love wasnt my plan (She took him off guard because he didn't plan on falling in love)
I never thought that I would be your lover (He didn't think he'd be her lover)
Come on babe just understand (Asking her to understand, this is his explanation of why it took a while for him to see? perhaps)

This is it
I can say
I'm the light of your world run away (right away) (He sees now he is the light in her world.. don't know the run away part. maybe she saw it and then ran away? maybe it's right away)
We can feel, this is real (They both feel it is real, just like in 2000 watts "You feel I'm real"
Every time all the love that I feel

and I feel as though I've known you since 1000 years (feels so familiar to him, like she's a part of him, part of his soul.)
and you tell me that you've seen my face before (She tells him she feels the same)
and you say to me you don't want me hangin round (he's confused because she says this? Maybe she is confused so tells him this? I don't know.. sometimes when things are confusing we just want time to clear our heads to make sure it is what we feel it is and see things clearly)
many times wanna do it here before

I never heard a single word about you
falling in love was in my plan
I never thought that I would be your lover
Come on dear, just understand (Again, she shows up out of the blue, out of thin air and he questions maybe something that seems too good to be true? So he's asking her to understand)

this is it, I reveal (can feel)
this is real
Feel my song
we can say (sing) (He wants her to feel his song, they can sing or say together this. and he sees she feels the same)
and I tell that you feel that way

and I feel as though I've known you for 1000 years
and you said, that you were some of it yourself
and you said you wanna go with me, all the while
and I know that it's really true (to) myself

Oh yeah, I never heard a single word about you
I never thought that I would be a lover
come on please dear, understand
come on dear, please understand

oh yeah
never heard a single word about you. falling in love...

Edit: Oh I see Justus said it all so much better :)

Last edited:
This is it

This is it
Here I stand
I feel grand (He's on top of the world :) .. the reason why is coming)
Got this love, (how he sings this gives away just how it makes him feel)
I can feel
and I know, yes for sure, it is real (he knows, for sure it is real)

and it feels as though I've seen your face a 1000 times (Predestined? She's already familiar to him from the start. Feels as though he's often seen her. In dreams? in mind? just around? maybe something deep rooted and a part of him)
and you said you really know me too yourself (She's the same, said she felt that way too)
and I know that you have got addicted with your eye (got evicted with the right?) (got a victim with their eye)(Just don't know what this is really saying... I can't figure out the real lyrics here)
but you say you're gonna live (leave) it for yourself (Maybe she was unsure what to see or believe, but she's going to figure it out for herself instead of believing things said here and there that maybe make things hard to understand?)

Oh I never heard a single word about you (Wasn't told about her, She just appeared?)
falling in love wasnt my plan (She took him off guard because he didn't plan on falling in love)
I never thought that I would be your lover (He didn't think he'd be her lover)
Come on babe just understand (Asking her to understand, this is his explanation of why it took a while for him to see? perhaps)

This is it
I can say
I'm the light of your world run away (right away) (He sees now he is the light in her world.. don't know the run away part. maybe she saw it and then ran away? maybe it's right away)
We can feel, this is real (They both feel it is real, just like in 2000 watts "You feel I'm real"
Every time I'm in love that I feel

and I feel as though I've known you since 1000 years (feels so familiar to him, like she's a part of him, part of his soul.)
and you tell me that you've seen my face before (She tells him she feels the same)
and you say to me you don't want me hangin round (he's confused because she says this? Maybe she is confused so tells him this? I don't know.. sometimes when things are confusing we just want time to clear our heads to make sure it is what we feel it is and see things clearly)
many times wanna do it here before

Come on dear, just understand (Again, she shows up out of the blue, out of thin air and he questions maybe something that seems too good to be true? So he's asking her to understand)

this is it, I reveal (can feel)
this is real
Feel my song
we can say (sing) (He wants her to feel his song, they can sing or say together this. and he sees she feels the same)
and I tell that you feel that way
:scratch:

Ashtanga
Yeah! The words of the song of Richie Sambora is perfect for Michael!!! I love Richie Sambora! He's a amazing composer, musician, guitarist and I always think about Michael when I hear his songs!!!! :wub:

Look this lyrics:

You're Not Alone

You can be a million miles away
I will always love you
you can be a thousand throught always
I'll be thinking of you

No matter where you try to hide
you will always gonna find me
right where I belong
been here beside you all along

Like some ancient star
forever we'll remain

if I die or fade away
in the end you'll always know
you're not alone

You can change your face to someone else
still I won't forget you
when you're feeling lost inside yourself
I will come and get you

These days the only saviour you can find
is something you believe in
deep inside your heart
you might believe in me

Like some ancient star
forever we'll remain

if I die or fade away
in your life you'll always know

I know you got your fears and doubts
they're weighing on your mind
but something's gonna save you
you're gonna see the truth inside

I'll be right beside you
when the world tears apart
on your book like a shadow
no matter where you are

TOY :wub:
Soooooooooo beautiful... :wub: Thanks! :D

Yeah!!! I love subliminal messages!!!! I love Michael's mystery! :wub:

:fortuneteller:

Last edited:

:punk:

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Ashtanga, what do you see in the lyrics?

Well, I would never try to interpret what Michael is trying to say in his songs because for me it's something very intimate and personal goals - trying to understand what he thinks and feels through a song. Michael is very thorough, mysterious and full of subliminal messages that may have thousands of meanings, but that really only he knows the real meaning of what he is creating and it is for the fans to interpret and analyze its own way. It is true that in all the songs he talks about love and... on "she" :smilerolleyes: (everyone here already knows my opinion on that. lol!:wild:)

Why I really do not know and nobody knows what or who he was thinking, what he was feeling at that moment what was happening moment in the life of Michael and many other things... It's really hard trying to enter the world of Michael, if you put in his place and try to guess what he was feeling and thinking to write a letter of a song. So I do not make interpretations of songs by Michael nor the other artist. It is a great challenge. But everyone here who do this are very courageous in trying to understand what Michael wants to say through his songs about love and about her. :yes: It moves a lot to the imagination. I can only wish good luck to all here with the interpretations... :)

*I'll be here always following everything and I love to read the thoughts of everyone here that are always so creative. But I will not do any interpretation of the song and I refuse to do so. lol! :wild: :)

Have a wonderful, wonderful evening, all you beautiful, loving people.

I am leaving for the night on this wonderful note.

I haven't had time to be at the computer or catch up on the posts or anything!! :baby:

:giggle: and when I sat down and clicked this thread I happened upon a post that was quoting Justus that krakked me up :giggle: I'll have to find it again when I come back -

edit: sorry, came back and just can't find it, don't remember the poster, but Justus your response was nice and seemed very special.

maaaan, it looks like youall are having a blast right now!

It is an exciting time - especially when its anything new by Michael (and try not to be too mad at the "no more compilations fans y'all, they care about the same thing we do, something new, they just care in a different way, they seem not nearly grateful enough do they LOL that's the only problem, but cut 'em some slack, they're tired of waiting for some pure uncut MJ eardrum to eardrum, cover to cover, so y'know, and MJ fans are just greedy any-WAY!, it goes with it...he's the one who said, "don't stop 'til u get enuff so ... what can we do!!?! lol) but uummm... I had to take the time to ask tha,

Wow tha, where'd u find that amazing song!???????

And Ash I would LOVE to know what you think about the lyrics and just keep in mind. . . . .

nobody's going to hurt you my dear
:devil:

:giggle:

Ape, I have to tellya, although my ears are having a different phonetic experience it seems, than not only yours, but everybody elses', your break down makes all the sense in the world, and may go along with parts of mine as well, (in my mind). I haven't had another listen yet, way to go tho!! That was amazing!!

Amazing.

Last edited:
Have a wonderful, wonderful evening, all you beautiful, loving people.

I am leaving for the night on this wonderful note.
nite nite (in case u take another peek before leaving :giggle: )

oh no!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw this on my way out..

I would never try to interpret what Michael is trying to say in his songs because for me it's something very intimate and personal goals - trying to understand what he thinks and feels through a song. Michael is very thorough, mysterious and full of subliminal messages that may have thousands of meanings, but that really only he knows the real meaning of what he is creating and it is for the fans to interpret and analyze its own way. It is true that in all the songs he talks about love and... on "she" :smilerolleyes: (everyone here already knows my opinion on that. lol!:wild:)
:blush: I have a feelinig she's not going to interpret Michael :(

that's bothesome Ash. I just want you to know that. :sigh:

:) but I forgive you if you decide to deprive us of the simplicity of your understandings which are like a breath of fresh air ... its ok ... neh we don't need oxygen :cheeky:

Last edited:
Well, I would never try to interpret what Michael is trying to say in his songs because for me it's something very intimate and personal goals - trying to understand what he thinks and feels through a song. Michael is very thorough, mysterious and full of subliminal messages that may have thousands of meanings, but that really only he knows the real meaning of what he is creating and it is for the fans to interpret and analyze its own way. It is true that in all the songs he talks about love and... on "she" :smilerolleyes: (everyone here already knows my opinion on that. lol!:wild:)

Why I really do not know and nobody knows what or who he was thinking, what he was feeling at that moment what was happening moment in the life of Michael and many other things... It's really hard trying to enter the world of Michael, if you put in his place and try to guess what he was feeling and thinking to write a letter of a song. So I do not make interpretations of songs by Michael nor the other artist. It is a great challenge. But everyone here who do this are very courageous in trying to understand what Michael wants to say through his songs about love and about her. :yes: It moves a lot to the imagination. I can only wish good luck to all here with the interpretations... :)

*I'll be here always following everything and I love to read the thoughts of everyone here that are always so creative. But I will not do any interpretation of the song and I refuse to do so. lol! :wild: :)

I love yours points of view, Ash, because we think alike! It's so gratifying to find someone who thinks the same way!
I also think is "risky" trying to understand something Michael! Understand him would take away all the mystery that charms us (at least charms me)! I want to keep it that way .... leaving us with many questions about what it means in every song that comes to love, I want the mystery will isn't unraveled, I want that charm of Michael will be eternal!

:wub:

Back