Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I think its AllForMJ....SHE was the one who started this whole thread...she's been givin ole MJ some "good love"....my sleuthing capabilities are just astounding..even to myself...;)

Arrrrghh come on already Mr Mike. Put us out of our misery and an end to this thread and finish the mystery. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase if you haven't already, just go get the girl. Hitch up and live happily ever after and show us all your beaming smile that she put on your face. How about that? It feels like the end of the story is near (lol... beginning?) So how about appeasing us with an ending to this love story?

So whaddya all think? Will this work?? :lol:

I think its AllForMJ....SHE was the one who started this whole thread...she's been givin ole MJ some "good love"....my sleuthing capabilities are just astounding..even to myself...;)
Linda, you almost deSTROYED my computer!! LOL

I came in here and saw your post, typed the words, "Saaaaaayyyyyy whaaaaaaaaaaaat?" and then my computer FROZE!! I rebooted, logged back on and it FROZE again!! I rebooted again and now I get to say Saaaaaayyyyyy whaaaaaaaaaaaat? again!!
:lol:

Whatchu doin', girl?! LOL

Seriously, though, I initially started this thread because one day it dawned on me that MJ's song "The Way You Love Me" starts off with the line, "I was alone in the dark when I met you" and that this line caused "The Way You Love Me" to tie in with "Someone In The Dark." "Someone In The Dark" is about a friend finding him. The first line of "Someone In The Dark" is "All alone wishing on stars waiting for you to find me." "The Way You Love Me" also has a line that says, "I was alone there was no love in my life. I was afraid of life and you came in time." I thought it was interesting that both songs mentioned the dark.

Since "Someone in the Dark" is about being found and "The Way You Love Me" is about being loved and someone coming to him in time, I decided to title the thread, "Did MJ Find Love In The Dark."

Also, for years there have been discusions about MJ's money and discussions about those accusations. All of this was being driven by the media. And MJ even ended up going through that trial because of a media person. Well, while he was going through that trial, he was also releasing music. He was releasing love songs that didn't feel anything like the ones he had released in '01. He had even released a love song before the trial where he sounds like his tone had changed. From time to time during the MJJF days, I had kept saying MJ was in love. Many were not listening to me, but as time went on, he put out another song that shows he's in love which is "For All Time." After that I felt that I should create a thread about him being in love because not only was he singing about it, but he was also starting to act like it. I figured if there were discussions about everything else, there should also be one about what he was saying in "Beautiful Girl" because it's a part of his life too. It's a part of his life that is not hurting him.

It's never been hard to tell when Michael Jackson is in love. There's a certain way that he acts when he is and he's acting like that now. Actually, he's been acting like it for a while. There's also a certain sound to his music when he's in love. It wasn't present during the time that he released "Invincible." It came shortly afterwards and has been present ever since.

:yes:

When he's ready, he'll let everyone know who she is.

Last edited:
yes but this is like reading a romance novel that refuses to have an ending....hmmm...kind of a sweet thought really. Like the love that refuses to quit, loving without ending...

alrighty, I'll accept that. (note to self: go buy paperback romance novel...see what they are all about)

how odd... my computer says 1:11 and it says I posted at 11:14. Somehow there was a time warp. AllForMJ my computer was acting up too. It's a lightening show here so it's to be expected for me.

Last edited:
He was defending himself in court, fighting back with all the strength he had, and while doing all of that, he was showing his love for someone at the same time. I felt it deserved a thread just like everything else. His music changed and it feels like it's going to change so more. It's veering away from heartache. He said he needed one more chance at love and it feels like he's decided to go for it.

My computer froze because of Linda! She almost shut it down with her post! My computer lost its mind!

Last edited:
And we are his cheer leading squad! *GO* *GO* *GO FOR IT* *M**J* (*those are the pom poms)

*does cartwheels and lands in bed fast asleep*

*Copying Ape*

I gotta go to work in the morning. Shoot it's already morning and we got MJbabe21 up here laughing at 1:30 a.m. like it's 1:30 in the afternoon.

Nite-nite, MJbabe21

He was defending himself in court, fighting back with all the strength he had, and while doing all of that, he was showing his love for someone at the same time. I felt it deserved a thread just like everything else. His music changed and it feels like it's going to change so more. It's veering away from heartache. He said he needed one more chance at love and it feels like he's decided to go for it.

My computer froze because of Linda! She almost shut it down with her post! My computer lost its mind!

OMG!! ROFLMAO!! Thanks a lot!! I just had to run to the BATHROOM I was laughing that hard!! :yes::D:bounce

*Copying Ape*

I gotta go to work in the morning. Shoot it's already morning and we got MJbabe21 up here laughing at 1:30 a.m. like it's 1:30 in the afternoon.

Nite-nite, MJbabe21

:lol: true that!!hahaha this thread can keep someone up that late hehehe :D.. well good morning now haha!!AllForMJ, we must be in the same time zones.

Last edited:
Holy cow, how long is this thread gonna get? :lol: I think this one will go down in MJJC history! For SURE! :lol:

Hmm... yes you're right. Heh heh, I dunno... I guess I was in the mood to share my thought with you guys. Cuz when I look at pictures of him looking so good and fine, and add that on to his amazing, special personality... you can't help but wonder... what is he like behind closed doors :innocent: But thats another discussion (and site lol), so I'll leave it at that :cheeky:
Okay, done pulling lines from songs to answer your post. It seems like private time with him is mental, physical, spiritual, loving and takes a while. lol

MENTAL PART:

"Rock With You"
Relax your mind
Lay back and groove with mine

"Break Of Dawn"
There's imagination workin', never been there before

PHYSICAL PART (But, it's not just physical--it's rhythmical)

"Rock With You"
Let that rhythm get into you

"Got The Hots"
Get up and rock it to the rhythm

"Beautiful Girl"
It's almost like dancing when romancing in her arms

He says he let's music tell him what to do when he's dancing to it. Now, keeping that in mind, he'll most likely take the same approach while dancing to this other kind of music. Read between the lines, ladies. Read between the lines and leave it at that! LOL Ya know what I'm sayin'?

SPIRITUAL PART:

"Who Is It"
I gave her passion, my very soul

DURATION:

"Rock With You"
I wanna rock with you
(All night)
Dance you into day
(Sunlight)

"Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"
So let love take us through the hours

"Break Of Dawn"
You and me makin' love all the way through another night

AND, don't forget in 2001 he said he's nocturnal!! This means, his girl gotta take a nap...not a cat nap...a long nap...during the day...and take high potency vitamins after 9pm cuz Mike's gonna keep her up all night!!

LOVING PART:

"Break Of Dawn"
Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart

"Break Of Dawn"
Kiss and touch

"Butterflies"
I just wanna touch and kiss

And then there are things in his songs that I'm gonna leave out, because you can easily find it on your own while reading the lyrics of his "Invincible" CD and others. He's being very revealing. He loves doin' the grown up. LOL

As he said in "Blood On The Dance Floor," "To escape the world I got to enjoy that simple dance."

There's a reason why his ex's still talk about him for years after becoming ex's! He's "Dr. Heat" :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, done pulling lines from songs to answer your post. It seems like private time with him is mental, physical, spiritual, loving and takes a while. lol

MENTAL PART:

"Rock With You"
Relax your mind

"Break Of Dawn"

PHYSICAL PART (But, it's not just physical--it's rhythmical)

"Rock With You"
Let that rhythm get into you

"Got The Hots"
Get up and rock it to the rhythm

"Beautiful Girl"
It's almost like dancing when romancing in her arms

He says he let's music tell him what to do when he's dancing to it. Now, keeping that in mind, he'll most likely take the same approach while dancing to this other kind of music. Read between the lines, ladies. Read between the lines and leave it at that! LOL Ya know what I'm sayin'?

SPIRITUAL PART:

"Who Is It"
I gave her passion, my very soul

DURATION:

"Rock With You"
I wanna rock with you
(All night)
Dance you into day
(Sunlight)

"Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"
So let love take us through the hours

"Break Of Dawn"
You and me makin' love all the way through another night

AND, don't forget in 2001 he said he's nocturnal!! This means, his girl gotta take a nap...not a cat nap...a long nap...during the day...and take high potency vitamins after 9pm cuz Mike's gonna keep her up all night!!

LOVING PART:

"Break Of Dawn"
Just this magic in your eyes and in my heart

"Break Of Dawn"
Kiss and touch

"Butterflies"
I just wanna touch and kiss

And then there are things in his songs that I'm gonna leave out, because you can easily find it on your own while reading the lyrics of his "Invincible" CD and others. He's being very revealing. He loves doin' the grown up. LOL

As he said in "Blood On The Dance Floor," "To escape the world I got to enjoy that simple dance."

There's a reason why his ex's still talk about him for years after becoming ex's! He's "Dr. Heat" :lol:

YER a FRESH WOMAN. REALLY REALLY FRESH. Thank you very much. I couldn't SLEEP last night thinking about this last entry...and what he was saying in those lyrics. I know what you are talking about....yep, I know those parts of those songs....

Last edited:
"Break Of Dawn"

That's my FAVORITE line from all the MJ songs!! :kickass: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the whole Break Of Dawn, but that part is my favorite. :yes:

I can remember hearing Break Of Dawn for the first time. I was convinced I hear the lyrics wrong! :wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was like "Okay, let me listen to that song again...I am not sure I heard the lyrics correctly...!" :wild: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

That's my FAVORITE line from all the MJ songs!! :kickass: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the whole Break Of Dawn, but that part is my favorite. :yes:

I can remember hearing Break Of Dawn for the first time. I was convinced I hear the lyrics wrong! :wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was like "Okay, let me listen to that song again...I am not sure I heard the lyrics correctly...!" :wild: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Yep, that IS a nice line, isn't it?! LOL What a man! :D

YER a FRESH WOMAN. REALLY REALLY FRESH. Thank you very much. I couldn't SLEEP last night thinking about this last entry...and what he was saying in those lyrics. I know what you are talking about....yep, I know those parts of those songs....
Oops!! Didn't mean to cause a case of sleep deprivation! Sorrrryyyyy!! :lol:

One thing about Mike is he's NEVER been too shy to sing songs about intimacy. Singing these type of love songs is like second nature to him!
:yes:

Yayyy!! :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, but thank God, Michael makes the songs and lyrics classy...or he leaves it up to your imagination to figure out what the song is about! :lol: Unlike some rappers who are just too graphic...

^^^hahaha thats true. hmm rappers today do make it wayy to obvious . And then they make it sound all trashy grrrrrrrrrrr.. Go MJ!

I grew up in the inner city. I remember when "Too $hort" was selling his rap song "Freak Tales" out of the trunk of his car. He's the one that started the word "biatch." I also remember that girls would always pass over him and talk about his grill (i.e., teeth) and I think it all kinda pissed him off and eventually entered his songs. Now that he's a very successful recording artist, and very wealthy too, the ladies are all over him. Funny how money changes some females, huh? But, it's already been done. His rap style has already taken off and so did the word "biatch." If we all recall, hanging from Bumble Bee's rear view mirror in the movie "Transformers" was a car freshener called Bee-atch.

But, I'm not going to go into a full discussion in this thread about rap music because this thread is not about that. It's about Michael Jackson being sprung on a mystery chick and him singing to her ever so romantically with his sexy self.

There's something that I've been wanting to post about her giving and MJ receiving and how it used to always be MJ giving and waiting to receive or getting dissed afterwards, but I gotta take a run. It's back to school time.

Until then, Mike is still sprung and it's oh so lovely!

Last edited:
Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write that. This will surely stay in my mind tonit-AH!

MENTAL PART:

"Rock With You"
Relax your mind

"Break Of Dawn"

^^I love this particular part of the quote, because it reminds me of another song. It's by Floetry (most of you may know them as the ones who helped with "Butterflies") and it's called "Imagination".

Intro:
Music. There are so many things we can do. You can taste, you can touch, you can make moves. Just use your imagination. You are creation.

Hook:
There are so many things that we can do.
Use your imagination.
You can taste, you can touch, you can make moves.
Use you imagination.
Use you imagination.

Verse 1:
Close your eyes.
Let your expectations fade.
I’m your favorite memory.
Remember me.
Never again have you felt this way.
Lets improvise.
If you know how baby.
I can be you everything.

B-sec:
If you can’t recall,
I can show you who you are.
I see you.
I see your empire.
I see you so much higher.
It’s time to grow baby.
Use your imagination.

Hook:

Verse 2:
Open your mind,
Let your knowingness free.
I’m your favorite melody.
Listen to me.
Inside me is the universe.
Lets explore.
Searching for evidence,
Of a higher life force.

B-sec:
If you can’t recall,
I can show you who you are.
I see who you are.
I see you.
So let me nurture your reality.
It’s time grow baby.
Use your imagination

Hook:

Bridge:
It’s all perception my love.
All is how we read it.
We are more than we think.
Do you see?
I am of the All,
And the All is of me.
Imagine that,
Now Be.
Be.

Outro:
Use your imagination (repeat)

Imagination - Floetry

There's something that I've been wanting to post about her giving and MJ receiving and how it used to always be MJ giving and waiting to receive or getting dissed afterwards, .

QUOTE]

Wow :eek:.... MJ getting dissed aww!poor guy :(. well this time it seems like he is not :D :) good for him :D :yes: and it is lovely!

Last edited:
Michael your so Beautiful.Hug.youv'e always been loved...
stay strong,hold faith ..keep shining your light bright !
8-23-08 (10:42pm)

Last edited:
Let's turn this thread around shall we? If YOU were the woman, what song would you have written for MJ to express how YOU feel?? I am definitely thinking "Butterflies"....

^^^ Speechless or You are my life is a good one too :yes:

Last edited:
Let's turn this thread around shall we? If YOU were the woman, what song would you have written for MJ to express how YOU feel?? I am definitely thinking "Butterflies"....

Speechless. Without a doubt.

Linda I am definately thinkin' "Someone In The Dark"

Smiles~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

I was listening to MJ's music on my iPod last night in bed before I went to sleep....I had my eyes closed already, and I was just trying to relax and listen to the music...and then I listened to The Girl Is Mine 2008 and I instantly opened my eyes during one part and I was like: :wild: :wild: :wild: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See, I've been "brainwashed" by this thread!!!! "Aren't you ashamed!! Young people are impressionable!!" :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hey, this is a cool idea; especially in light of what AllForMJ mentioned regarding her thoughts on sharing that "this girl" is in a giving state when it used to be MJ always giving as well as waiting. Well, let's turn this up a notch because I am DEFINITELY thinking 'In The Closet'. Ahhh yessss, this is the song I would have written for him!!!:wub:

I was listening to MJ's music on my iPod last night in bed before I went to sleep....I had my eyes closed already, and I was just trying to relax and listen to the music...and then I listened to The Girl Is Mine 2008 and I instantly opened my eyes during one part and I was like: :wild: :wild: :wild: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See, I've been "brainwashed" by this thread!!!! "Aren't you ashamed!! Young people are impressionable!!" :hysterical: :hysterical:

Ashamed, muwahhh? Nahhhh, very PROUD!!! :D On another note, Summer, whenever I see your name I get this huge smile upon my face because I know you are going to make me laugh. And today, you have no idea how much I needed to laugh. Thanks.

Also, what do you people think about the song, 'I Need You' by 3T where MJ added his vocals? I read that it was dedicated to their Mom who is no longer with us but, I was thinking it could very well apply to "this woman" who MJ is fond of. For example, some of the lyrics taken from the song are:

I need you girl
I couldnt live a day without you
Well I tried to write a special song
A love song just for you

Baby I need you
Oh I need you (baby)
Couldnt live a day without you
More than anyone could ever know (more than anyone could ever know)
Couldnt live a day without you girl
I need you and I wanna build my world around you
I need you
I need you (I need you)

Last edited:
Back