Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

^^ It could be that MJ did possibly add his part in the song about the lady :D..Agreed.

Wow this really is like a soap opera. You HAVE to stick around and read it every day or you lose the plot and it's hard to go back to read the things from the past. So what is happening now? We learned that Pamela Anderson is the secret lady? lol. just teasing you all. and how about that new album...has it almost arrived yet? Please someone say yes. Just pacify me and nod your heads k? :D I kind of have lost the touch for adding in here. Not really sure there is anything new to say. I miss the new song though since I haven't been able to hear it for a long time.

Wow this really is like a soap opera. You HAVE to stick around and read it every day or you lose the plot and it's hard to go back to read the things from the past. So what is happening now? We learned that Pamela Anderson is the secret lady? lol. just teasing you all. and how about that new album...has it almost arrived yet? Please someone say yes. Just pacify me and nod your heads k? :D I kind of have lost the touch for adding in here. Not really sure there is anything new to say. I miss the new song though since I haven't been able to hear it for a long time.

:lol::rofl:about P.A.?... tease away about that :) hehehe. hmm I have no idea when the new album comes out?

Verse from "Don't Walk Away," track 12 on the "Invincible" CD

See now why
All my dreams been broken
I don’t know where we’re going
With everything we said and all we done now
Don’t let go, I don’t wanna walk away

He tearfully sings various parts of this song. In this song he also asked, "How can I begin again and how am I to understand when there's nothing left to do but walk away?" Walking away is what he often does whenever he is heartbroken. It's his way of saying forget it. This thing is hopeless.

In 2003, in the song where he says he's searching for that one who's gonna make him whole and help him make these mysteries unfold, he also said he would walk around this world to find her, as well as sail the seven seas to be near her. This shows the new woman was not causing him to feel like he needed to walk away. Instead, she made him feel like he could walk a great distance as well as sail great bodies of water. Sounds like he had a sudden burst of energy, and that's a good thing. That was a great thing.

In March 2004, he launched his web site "MJJSource" and said "A New Beginning" was the web site's theme. This shows the new woman's presence did not cause him to wonder how he could begin again as in the song "Don't Walk Away." Instead, he knew a new beginning was imminent. In fact, he had no doubt about it, not even the slightest. The chosen theme for his web site was much like shooting a game of pool and calling the pockets beforehand. The end results were A-1 as well. He called it in advance, and he won.

Notice that in the song "Don't Walk Away" he said, "I don't know where we're going." Now, look at what he said in the song "You Are So Beautiful" that he wrote during the trial. In this song he said "Your true love showed me the way, the way I had to go."

Therefore, one person was making where he couldn't see the way, while the new person was able to help him find it. The one that was able to help him find the way is the one that was not causing him pain. Also notice that in the song "You Are So Beautiful" he is walking with someone instead of walking away from them. He said, "I walked with you a thousand miles through hurtful lies. Standing strong with you fighting this all through (so through)."

The above brings me back to the song "You Are My Life" which I truly feel is prophetic, as this song describes all the things that he displayed during the trial. It is mid way into the song "You Are My Life" that the things she gave him were foretold. It is also in this song that he said, "You help me understand that love is the answer to all that I am."

The things that she gave him are things that would fortify him. She gave him strength and hope. She made him aware of things that he had once overlooked. The person in "Don't Walk Away" was making things hard for him to understand and was also bringing him to tears. His new friend made things easy for him to understand and dried the tears as foretold in "You Are My Life" and as mentioned in "You Are So Beautiful."

Now, he's saying positive things in his love songs. In "The Way You Love Me" he describes four different things that he likes. In "You Are So Beautiful" he's telling her all the things that she is. He said she's beautiful, colorful, magical, salvation, as well as all that he is. This is a major difference in comparison to the things that he was saying some time ago.

What she gave him made a positive change in his life. He is now living the results of what she has given him. He did not have to give her any material things for her to show him she cares about him. We can tell by listening to his most recent love songs. They are very heartfelt and he is not mentioning material things in any of them. Since he did not give her material things in exchange for her love, it caused her love for him to have a much stronger impact in his life. The newest love songs sound much like a testimonial.

See now why

He tearfully sings various parts of this song. In this song he also asked, "How can I begin again and how am I to understand when there's nothing left to do but walk away?" Walking away is what he often does whenever he is heartbroken. It's his way of saying forget it. This thing is hopeless.

In 2003, in the song where he says he's searching for that one who's gonna make him whole and help him make these mysteries unfold, he also said he would walk around this world to find her, as well as sail the seven seas to be near her. This shows the new woman was not causing him to feel like he needed to walk away. Instead, she made him feel like he could walk a great distance as well as sail great bodies of water. Sounds like he had a sudden burst of energy, and that's a good thing. That was a great thing.

In March 2004, he launched his web site "MJJSource" and said "A New Beginning" was the web site's theme. This shows the new woman's presence did not cause him to wonder how he could begin again as in the song "Don't Walk Away." Instead, he knew a new beginning was imminent. In fact, he had no doubt about it, not even the slightest. The chosen theme for his web site was much like shooting a game of pool and calling the pockets beforehand. The end results were A-1 as well. He called it in advance, and he won.

Notice that in the song "Don't Walk Away" he said, "I don't know where we're going." Now, look at what he said in the song "You Are So Beautiful" that he wrote during the trial. In this song he said "Your true love showed me the way, the way I had to go."

Therefore, one person was making where he couldn't see the way, while the new person was able to help him find it. The one that was able to help him find the way is the one that was not causing him pain. Also notice that in the song "You Are So Beautiful" he is walking with someone instead of walking away from them. He said, "I walked with you a thousand miles through hurtful lies. Standing strong with you fighting this all through (so through)."

The above brings me back to the song "You Are My Life" which I truly feel is prophetic, as this song describes all the things that he displayed during the trial. It is mid way into the song "You Are My Life" that the things she gave him were foretold. It is also in this song that he said, "You help me understand that love is the answer to all that I am."

The things that she gave him are things that would fortify him. She gave him strength and hope. She made him aware of things that he had once overlooked. The person in "Don't Walk Away" was making things hard for him to understand and was also bringing him to tears. His new friend made things easy for him to understand and dried the tears as foretold in "You Are My Life" and as mentioned in "You Are So Beautiful."

Now, he's saying positive things in his love songs. In "The Way You Love Me" he describes four different things that he likes. In "You Are So Beautiful" he's telling her all the things that she is. He said she's beautiful, colorful, magical, salvation, as well as all that he is. This is a major difference in comparison to the things that he was saying some time ago.

What she gave him made a positive change in his life. He is now living the results of what she has given him. He did not have to give her any material things for her to show him she cares about him. We can tell by listening to his most recent love songs. They are very heartfelt and he is not mentioning material things in any of them. Since he did not give her material things in exchange for her love, it caused her love for him to have a much stronger impact in his life. The newest love songs sound much like a testimonial.

In my opinion, I think this friend was "never" about the material things, even if Mr.Jackson didn't have any of those things she would still love, and care about the person he is, not what he can give or do for her...I think she taught him that despite the obsticles that life throws in their path...

"Love of a pure heart is the greatest gift that God could ever give them..!"

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:

See now why

Therefore, one person was making where he couldn't see the way, while the new person was able to help him find it. The one that was able to help him find the way is the one that was not causing him pain. Also notice that He said, "I walked with you a thousand miles through hurtful lies. Standing strong with you fighting this all through (so through)."

There certainly is a difference between someone "walking away" and "walking around"; the walking around toward reaching a particular destination. And the way you presented it, definitely proves that this "new woman" gave him a change of heart, a brand new spirit making him feel like he could accomplish anything no matter how big of an obstacle was ahead of him.

I recall the web site but, not its' theme "A New Beginning". However, now that you have brought this to the forefront it directly relates to his new found spirit or burst of energy that was becoming apparent.

Very nicely stated, AllForMJ that in the song "You Are So Beautiful" he is walking with someone instead of walking away from them. What a beautiful thing it is to "walk with someone". It's a warm and loving feeling to know that there is another human being on the "same page" as yourself, especially in life --- it makes you feel whole, complete, safe.

You spoke about this song (You Are My Life) several times as being prophetic. It made me listen to it again, in another light, and I have reached the conclusion, as yourself, that IT IS prophetic. He was singing about something that had not occurred as of yet. It's divinity. Since he looks to the "Divine' he is always guided by the "Divine", imo.

True love is not defined by "material things". You were on point when you stated, "He did not have to give her any material things for her to show him she cares about him."

In view of all the things we have discussed this is a very "special woman" who is "divinely made", especially for him. And you know what...by the way he has been singing since 2003 and his behavior until now indicates to me that HE KNOWS she is THE ONE.

I just hope we are near the brink of seeing this romantic scene that we are talking about come to life if we are on track. Of course, we cannot rush the action/s of the "divine".

He went from singing songs about walking away, and saying get away, and I'll be the one they said got away from a heartbreaking woman to, "Hey you. Come here" with the most recent releases. lol

I think it's a very nice change. It's really nice seeing him this way. It's nice seeing him feel comfortable enough to let down his shield for someone and not worry about it.

The one track on the "Invincible" CD that is prophetic has him mentioning things that she is to him. In real life he ends up going through an ordeal where he actually needed those things that this person would give as foretold.

As these things were being provided and he was actually withstanding the pressure of a real life ordeal, he then wrote a song during the ordeal itself where he is again saying what she is to him.

Before the ordeal came into existence, he said:

* You are the sun
* You are the moon
* You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world
* You are my life

During the actual ordeal, he wrote a song where he said:

* You are so beautiful
* You are so colorful
* You are magical
* You are salvation to me
* You are all that I am

Look at the list. Everything starts with "You are..."

Also, while adlibbing near the end of the song "You Are My Life," he added the word "now" to the line "You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world." The word "now" came in after speaking of her giving him strength and hope along with other things. It came in after she started doing things in his life.

When he said the line "You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world" in chorus 1, it was after singing the first verse. The first verse speaks of the person appearing after he mentioned being all alone, lost, having no one to trust and being lonely. Once the person appears, as stated in the song, she starts doing various things and while singing the song his voice starts sounding stronger and he later adds the words, "I love you" which are not even a part of the lyrics.

Now, look back at the moment in time where the song "You Are My Life" is actually playing itself out in his life and you will noticed that the "I love you" part of the actual event occurred when he put out "Beautiful Girl" That's the moment that his love for her was beginning to strengthen just as it sounds in the part of "You Are My Life" where he is adlibbing.

It's really beautiful watching something come to fruition. It's exciting because it shows God narrating a real life story with the actual events occurring as you watch. Sometimes, you don't even know you're listening to Him narrate a life story until things wind down and you look back and go "Wow! So that's what all of that was! Cooool! That worked itself out nicely!"

The real life events are much harder than it is written out, but once it's done unfolding and the promised results are at hand, it makes the hard work worth it. And knowing that God was present makes you feel a lot less worried about life. You just can't go wrong if He's with you. Two people with a spiritual bond brings God right into the middle of them.

If MJ was able to feel what she was doing, then he also felt God's presence and this is what would help him to know he can lower his shield and let her go to work at doing what she came to do. Feeling God's presence is what would also make him feel like he can trust her.

God does not charge a fee for divine intervention. Therefore, people should not place a price tag on things they do to strengthen someone else. Strength is not theirs to place a price on. They can't charge for something that belongs to God. If what they are doing it based on material things given, then they are charging the other person for moral support which is supposed to be offered from the heart. It's more valuable when it's given at no price. The cost should always be $0.00.

Also, because "You Are My Life" has now come to fruition, I'm thinking MJ may have unknowingly recorded God's answer to one of his prayers. Even if this is what has happened, I'm glad that it did. It's just showing that God does answer when someone prays to Him with an open heart and mind.

:yes:

"we cannot rush the action/s of the "divine"." \
argh I can't get rid of the underline thingy. aw well. ok I initially agreed with this statement but then thought, if people can impede the actions of the divine, couldn't people then also speed it up? Maybe just by following Gods will we could, but then that isn't really rushing it, is it? It's just not getting in Gods way. Gods timing. If they aren't together right now I suppose there could be good reason for it. Maybe they still both have some growing to do or lessons to learn from God. Or maybe they are impeding it somehow?

That's a question I want to ask. How many of you all think they are together right now? How many think it is yet to happen? Do you think he has just been busy with work lately, or has he been giving his time to her as well. Maybe both? The MJ stalkers seem to be slackers as it's all been pretty quiet on the MJ news front right? So no one really knows what he's been busy with other than the odd outing every now and then. Awesome he went to see Cirque Du Soleil (it's Canadian!). We only hear that he is out with his children. Could he have, perhaps, been with her as well on these outings? Only no one mentions her? Just a thought.

argh I can't get rid of the underline thingy. aw well. ok I initially agreed with this statement but then thought, if people can impede the actions of the divine, couldn't people then also speed it up? Maybe just by following Gods will we could, but then that isn't really rushing it, is it? It's just not getting in Gods way. Gods timing. If they aren't together right now I suppose there could be good reason for it. Maybe they still both have some growing to do or lessons to learn from God. Or maybe they are impeding it somehow?

That's a question I want to ask. How many of you all think they are together right now? How many think it is yet to happen? Do you think he has just been busy with work lately, or has he been giving his time to her as well. Maybe both? The MJ stalkers seem to be slackers as it's all been pretty quiet on the MJ news front right? So no one really knows what he's been busy with other than the odd outing every now and then. Awesome he went to see Cirque Du Soleil (it's Canadian!). We only hear that he is out with his children. Could he have, perhaps, been with her as well on these outings? Only no one mentions her? Just a thought.

God did intervene once, Ape. He brought MJ and this woman together, if only for a fleeting moment. Apparently, this fleeting moment lasted with him for a long time, because he just can't forget her. She must have left an indelible impression on him for him to sing about her for so long.

Some times in our lives, God allows us to be in a particular place at a particular time. It may be that this woman wouldn't have normally met MJ, but God made arrangements for her to be at that particular place at that particular time for them to meet. And God knew that MJ needed to know that she existed at that time, maybe because of the turmoil going on in his life that God knew about, and wanted to give him hope and love when he least expected it...

God will intervene again...if He deemed it necessary to bring the both of them together once, He will do this again. Who knows when that time will be? It's only our best guess. Right now, we need to savor this period of his life. It is truly positive and happy....

:popcorn:my daily dose of Love In The Dark :popcorn::D

ok.. don't want this thread getting stagnant. Time to design her wedding dress guys :lol: hahah sorry. I am having a bored moment. Still it would be a fun project to add to the thread since no one is answering my questions. :p

i didn't mean to discount what you said Linda. You are right, God did seem to intervene once already, and by your answer I would assume you believe they aren't together in person yet right?

ok.. don't want this thread getting stagnant. Time to design her wedding dress guys :lol: hahah sorry. I am having a bored moment. Still it would be a fun project to add to the thread since no one is answering my questions. :p

i didn't mean to discount what you said Linda. You are right, God did seem to intervene once already, and by your answer I would assume you believe they aren't together in person yet right?

I don't think they can be as together as they'd like, but that they know that they love each other....I was reading post 1384 and 576 to describe what I am talking about....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601&page=39

That seems to make sense. I wonder (if that is the case) what is holding them back (if there is in fact, a them).

I wonder if she has anything wonderful planned for him for his birthday. I wonder if they write love letters to each other and how beautiful they must be considering his songs are so beautiful. I wonder if we will ever get to "meet" her or if she will stay in the shadows unseen and unheard from. I wonder if they ever will be together and if we would even know if they were. I wonder how the fans would accept her.

I don't think they can be as together as they'd like, but that they know that they love each other....I was reading post 1384 and 576 to describe what I am talking about....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601&page=39

I totally agree with you! And just to add, if you don't mind, I feel that the songs he are singing, which contains messages of love to his "lady friend" would not be necessary if they were together. He is putting out one song after another containing his heartfelt emotions toward "this lady". In my opinion, he could just express his intimate feelings with her face-to-face if she was tangible.

You know, I have thought and questioned myself regarding the same thing. So, to answer your questions, as I mentioned above within this post I don't believe they are with each other at this time. However, their coming together is futuristic because this relationship is not being controlled by them. It will happen when it will serve both their best interest. And, I cannot help but refer to an article where it mentioned he was "putting off women" to focus on his current projects. Therefore, in harmony with that, let me say this: I feel that he is more than likely extremely occupied and committed to completing his projects. However, since she is definitely apart of his plans when it's time for him and and his "lady friend", she will receive his undivided attention.

In his song "You Are So Beautiful" he described her love as "true love." He said, "Your true love showed me the way..." Therefore, what he experienced with her was just like this verse from the Bible.

1 Corinthians 13:7
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Imagine what is must feel like to him to have something like this happen. What are the odds? Only God could have planned out something this precise and have it go perfectly on one take.

One song says she suddenly appeared. Another song says she came in time. This is truly a reason for him to be smiling again.

In the song "You Are My Life" he sings a line where he says, "And you brought me back to the light." If she brought him back to the light, then she came to him in the dark in this song. "You Are My Life" was hitting all the marks! It was foretelling everything.

:yes:

Last edited:
In his song "You Are So Beautiful" he described her love as "true love." He said, "Your true love showed me the way..." Therefore, what he experienced with her was just like this verse from the Bible.

Imagine what is must feel like to him to have something like this happen. What are the odds? Only God could have planned out something this precise and have it go perfectly on one take.

One song says she would suddenly appear. Three years later, another song says she came in time. This is truly a reason for him to smile again.

In the song "You Are My Life" MJ sings a line where he says, "And you brought me back to the light."

If she brought him back to the light, then this song is always saying he was in the dark. This song is saying she went into the dark and got him. She would have to go into the dark in order to suddenly appear to him. The song "The Way You Love Me" is confirming that's where he was when she came. "You Are My Life" was hitting all the marks! It was foretelling everything.

Did MJ find love in the dark?

I think the phrase "in the dark" means that he was at a very low point in his life....depressed...sad...dark...and she brought sunshine to his world. That's what I think. It happened all of a sudden too. He wasn't expecting it, and neither was she. But it happened. And he AND she are better off knowing each other...

And I agree with Linda!!:yes:... and I also think "In the Dark" means MJ was sad and at a low point. I wonder if she was also experiencing being "In the Dark" in her own life??

And I agree with Linda!!:yes:... and I also think "In the Dark" means MJ was sad and at a low point. I wonder if she was also experiencing being "In the Dark" in her own life??

She may have....she may have felt that noone really truly loved her at that point in her life...and then BOOM!! She met MJ. And she was never the same again. And it wasn't because it was MJ, the fame or the money....she saw in him that wonderful combination of warmth, innocence and love. And that was what she wanted in a man all along - someone who truly cared about HER....and loved her for who she was, and not what she looked like...

And vice versa.. She loves him for him and cares for him too!!:)He seems also happy that she was there for him when he needed love and support the most too. it seems. :)

And vice versa.. She loves him for him and cares for him too!!:)He seems also happy that she was there for him when he needed love and support the most too. it seems. :)

And if she really is an unknown, we just may have a real-life Cinderella story here....complete with a wonderful Prince Charming. Okay, I better get my nose out of those Disney books and get back to bed...it's 3am....

^^yeah i really think we don't know this lady at all, I dont think she is a celebrity, is what i mean.....She porbably is unknown to us.but who knows. Aww a Disney fairytale, that would be nice :D.. haha well good night Linda..

It is really nice to know that so many things worked out beautifully for him before he reached this milestone. He was able to enjoy his 50th birthday with peace in his life.

Thank you, God, for such a beautiful day. MJ is so deserving of this. He is truly worthy. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for allowing him to be able to look back at this day, someday down the road, and say that things turned out okay.

:yes: :flowers:

It is really nice to know that so many things worked out beautifully for him before he reached this milestone. He was able to enjoy his 50th birthday with peace in his life.

Thank you, God, for such a beautiful day. MJ is so deserving of this. He is truly worthy. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for allowing him to be able to look back at this day, someday down the road, and say that things turned out okay.

:yes: :flowers:

Isn't this the truth? I agree with everything you just said. Just thinking about all the things he has been through in his personal life and career, this day and moment in his life is just wonderful! I am very happy for him!!!

allformj since you began this threat you see the secret ladies coming out...what do you think about this woman mflowers posts? they are in the threat have you met michael etc... i hope she is not influenced of this threat. I also woIuld like to ask all others? If michael is in love with someone else ...why cant he tell her? what typ of obstacle do they have?or do you all think he is already with her?thank you in advance for your answers
hugggs

Thank you michael for everything your generosity and kindness...
for all the years of un-selfish love and deeds you have given us (your) fans
and this entire globe...
May God continue to Bless your life !
sending you much Respect...

wow all for mj, really beautiful! Michael is sooo romantic! I am so happy he knows his fans love him so much :D

Back