Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

one question to you lilly.i guess your the only one who talks about this lady. i really would like to know from who you are talking.there are tons of fan forums and tons of ladies who claim they were his lover.also one thing too ..i do believe that the real lady wouldnt talk on the net about their relationship.she wouldnt tell any friend too.this is michael we are talking about. even telling a friend would bring the relationship into danger. i m sure a strong and intelligent lady is aware of that. i hope to hear soon from you..

btw to all nice ppl in here HAPPY NEW YEAR... God bless you all.

I think Lilly was talking about Shana? I do not know for sure. If it is about Shana I even not going to take it seriosely.If it is about somebody else, I would be interested to know more.
I do not know why Lilly keeps this info so private? It matches the subject of this thread........ .

I know there's not much truth in many things, and we believe what we will. Maybe MJ found love in the dark, had love all along or was still searching, I really don't know the true answer. The person I have read about has not been spoken of in this thread, that I can recall. That's about all I'm going to say on it here because certainly the thought of finding LITD matches our topic here but what's posted on this other site goes far beyond anything I'd care to bring to MJJC let alone our beautiful positive thread about all things LOVE. :)

Here you go summer, I found the key for you. :p

fairysecrets.jpg

Last edited:
But, she still could have made him happy, because if she was the one HE wanted all these years and he couldn't find her, but one day God plopped her, sort of speak, in his lap when he least expected (letter? online?) hey, wouldn't that have been a major charge? Wouldn't that mean he was made happy, and as AllForMJ is suggesting, he left here...happy AND in love?

I've thought about this a lot. On one hand, the event itself sounds like a blessing, but the timing is so strange. Why would God finally unite 2 people who had been looking for each other for so long right before one of them was about to pass? What a cruel irony, eh? We know God doesn't have a cruel side, so what exactly was the point of it? What exactly happened?

Kinda reminds me of Moses in the Bible when he had served God for so long and then when it was finally time to enter the promised land, he was only allowed to look at it from a distance and then say, buh bye!

Last edited:
Why would God finally unite 2 people who had been looking for each other for so long right before one of them was about to pass? What a cruel irony, eh? We know God doesn't have a cruel side, so what exactly was the point of it? What exactly happened?

Someone told me once that we shouldn't to understand the God's Plans! Just to trust Him! ;)

Are you familiar with the story of C.S. Lewis' Shadowlands? Here this amazing man of God and Christian writer remains a bachelor for sixty odd years and then unexpectedly he meets, Joy, and falls in love. They are married for only two brief years and he loses her to cancer. I'm sure he had a few whys for God. Why after all those years of his accepting that he was one probably to never marry does God then bring a woman into his life, only to take her away from him almost immediately? Two years. And she was really sick most of that time.

Interesting that her name was "Joy," for in those two years, as bittersweet as it was, God brought him joy through her. Unexpected joy. What a blessing.

Maybe in MJ's last few years God brought him unexpected happiness through his LITD girl? If so, then also, what a blessing.

Hmmm ... the Lord sure does work in mysterious ways ... :angel:

Maybe He brought her unexpected happiness too.

Last edited:
True, in a lot of songs it sounds like he somehow knows her, but then again doesn't. Or at least it sounds like he doesn't know how to "find" her....or to "get through" to her. :scratch: I mean:

Invincible: "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and I apart....I know I coudl claim your heart and our perfect love would start"...

Butterflies: "You're NOT here with me...still I can feel you near to me"...

Speechless: "Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real"...

One More Chance: "And I would walk around this world to find her...And I don't care what it takes no...I'd sail the seven seas to be near her...And if you happen to see her....tell her this from me"

Another Day: "I'll be forever searching for your love....I walked away but I was wrong"...."At night I pray before I sleep in hope of finding you"...

The first person that always instantly comes to my mind when he is singing about relationships and "walking away" and all that, is Lisa Marie. But then on the other hand, when you think about it, you'd think that if it was Lisa Marie or someone of her status, they'd most likely have mutual friends or he would know someone who'd know where she is and would know how to get in touch with her. So he wouldn't really need to "search the whole world" or keep "forever searching", would he? So that makes it all sound like he is singing about someone he doesn't really know...or at least doesn't know how to get in contact with...since he has to keep searching for her. :scratch: But then on the other hand he is talking about "walking away" and in a sense making a mistake and needing s"one more chance"...so if it was someone he didn't know and hadn't been in a relationship with...in that case the "walking away" part doesn't really make sense. :blink: :scratch: :lol: (Then again, he didn't write the lyrics, so maybe there was no "message" or special meaning...maybe he just liked the song. :scratch: ) But still, you are right...it does all sound very confusing, like you said. Like he'd know her, but then doesn't. :blink: :scratch: :lol:

"I opened up my heart I want you to come through"....?????????? :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mjackson051709_09.jpg

:scratch:

Sorry, I had to...I couldn't resist! :lol:
Summer, Summer, Summer, you are TOO funny!!
:lol: :lol:

:) :) nice GREEN color ;) well well. Hm, who woulda thunk? Gee. :D

I know I have been gone a lot lately. Well, life, right? Never take it for granted, I'm tellin ya!

I hope everyone's Christmas/holidays and New Years were good ones. God Bless you all.

NEVER...:punk:

Life IS Way Too Precious and Way Too Short~~~

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

hi, Everyone! I sure do miss you guys so much and wish I had the opportunity anymore to hang out and post and even this post is so rushed. As soon as I sit down to try and catch up, I have to get right back up again. I'm off right now to pick a friend up from the hospital from surgery and if I get any more down time, will come back, but unfortunately that's a big IF. I said I wasn't going to take my eye off MJ again and I do get the newsletter updates and telephone calls, one of which told me about the new leaked single.

I guess I'll toss in 2 cents worth and say that perhaps the case is that, if it was done during the Invincible session, it may have been like Don't Walk Away (where "she" walked away) and Fall Again (also during Vince session) where they "fought in a battle" (so maybe MJ walked away since he believes its best to Beat It and since he's a "lover and not a fighter" when it comes to love) so maybe he made a song at some point about one of those times during "the battle", when "we left ourselves a mountain to be overcome" was applicable. We know how he makes a song about something and holds onto it for eons. Oh and if it wasn't done during the Vince sessions but more recently then maybe um ... well maybe his bottom line feeling is that ever since 2003, he has seen that them being apart was a mistake on so many levels to include him leaving her be, in the past, letting her get away so to speak, walking away in the sense of calling her a few choice names or rather, having some choice words for "her" in some songs (during that battle, which maybe is what he wants to to "please understand" in TII? ), anywayz, oh well 2 cents indeed

:) So glad to see you all are keeping the L.O.V.E. going. God bless you all and you all are truly in my prayers, as many as I have known here by name (username but still, God knows you personally). Its 2010, a new chance to begin, if we haven't before, to now let love win.

(lame I know :blush: ) :D but it was fun

Love you guyz!! :hiya: Keep the love vibe flowing ... I'll try to come back soon. Let's do make sure we keep the prayers going for one another as so many of the encouraging scriptures have suggested. The battle is spiritual, let's not forget and its surely not ours, its the Lord's. I have teenagers too so with that said ... by all means please do keep the prayers going not only for them but for me ... thanks. :) Glad everyone made it through the holidays, Happy New Year and God bless you all.

Last edited:
I've thought about this a lot. On one hand, the event itself sounds like a blessing, but the timing is so strange. Why would God finally unite 2 people who had been looking for each other for so long right before one of them was about to pass? What a cruel irony, eh? We know God doesn't have a cruel side, so what exactly was the point of it? What exactly happened?

Kinda reminds me of Moses in the Bible when he had served God for so long and then when it was finally time to enter the promised land, he was only allowed to look at it from a distance and then say, buh bye!

I truly believe things happen in our life so that we are given the chance to FEEL emotions on many different levels, including the feeling of once in a lifetime. And whether it was a long ongoing relationship or something that happened more recently, what a gift to be given, the experience of TRUE LOVE. :)

Hmmm ... the Lord sure does work in mysterious ways ... :angel:

Maybe He brought her unexpected happiness too.

Yes he does and what a beautiful thought. :)

Summer, the songs and lyrics you posted are very interesting:

They paint a very specific and certain picture of a man depply in love with a woman of whom he lost but still felt a spiritual connection for and wanted desperately back.

The lyrics you quoted indicates a major clue about a problem. "Walls". And what do walls mean?" Barriers. "If I could tear down these walls that keep you and are apart, I know I could claim your heart and our perfect love will start". Michael is telling us, a barrier stood between them and that had something to do with their split, or at aleast, that is his perspective. He has repeatedly sang about walls and barriers in more than one song. This was a real problem to him, it cost him a great love at some point in his lifetime.

Also the lyrics you quoted indicates, when he lost this woman, he didn't know how to reach her at some point. She was lost to him and there was no contact. This indicates another clue. This woman of whom he is singing this theme about, can't be a woman of whom is/was
in his immediate path. Wouldn't a woman with ties to Hollywood in any capacity be very simple and easy for him to pin down and locate? Wouldn't he have seen her or run across her or someone who knew her if she had a similar lifestyle to his? He would have found her and been reunited with her years and years ago if she traveled in the same cirlce as he.
But yet he has given us songs throughout the years with almost the exact same theme of longing and yearing for a lost love of whom he once had and never gotten over...

Michael has already told us, this lady wasn't near him. Look at it like this, ask yourself what ladies or kind of ladies would be near him?

Once you go down that list, you will see who Michael has told us, she is not.

Stateof Shock, I have missed you! I am so glad to see you drop in again!

queen g, I agree with you. I too believe our Michael was overjoyed with deep personal happiness of this woman returning to him as he had asked God for. His clues indicated just how joyful and full of strength her return meant to him.

Michael told us over and over again in his "messages", what he had on his mind: Love. Romance and being one. This is also indicated in the different songs that were leaked in recent years and the theme of those songs.

Michael didn't leave this earth without God honoring the one prayer and blessing, his clues told us, he wanted most of all- Her to come back.

Hi STATEofSHOCK! Happy New Year to you and your teens, it's nice to see you, and hope all goes well with your friend's recovery.
:)

I don't know about any of you, but this sentence really hit me. Seeing it in print like this....it's like there is power behind it. I felt over-whelmed with emotion while reading it. Wow, Moddie. A simple thought expressed, but expressed, with an anointing.

In This Life (Bette Midler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53oNATSozU

Last edited:
:bugeyed OMG!!!!

:clapping:

Thanks for sharing! :cheeky: This song really is beautiful! :yes: The lyrics are very deep...

"Let the world stop turning.
Let the sun stop burning.
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart
the only dream that mattered had come true:
In this life I was loved by you."

"For every mountain I have climbed,
every raging river crossed,
you were the treasure that I longed to find.
Without your love I would be lost."

Beautiful!!!!! :)

Last edited:
I don't know about any of you, but this sentence really hit me. Seeing it in print like this....it's like there is power behind it. I felt over-whelmed with emotion while reading it. Wow, Moddie. A simple thought expressed, but expressed, with an anointing.

The power behind it, must be that inner feeling inside of you, reminding you of its truth?

God answers prayers, all you have to do is go to him sincerely and ask and you shall recieve.
Michael's clues indicated, he moved aside and put his faith in God and allow what he had prayed for to manifest.

God had his anointed hands all over Michael from conception( beginning), he wasn't going to leave his child (MJ), in the end( death).

Michael clues in the latter parts of his beautiful life, tell us, his prayer had been answered.

The song, "In This Life" by Bette Midler. (Not the complete song, unfortunately.)

Your beautiful quote reminded me of this song.

They probably both felt this way about each other.

Awwwww Thanks for the compliment MP.

Thank you for posting the lyrics Ashtanga, I can tell that is a very beautiful and heartfelt song.

God answers prayers, all you have to do is go to him sincerely and ask and you shall recieve.
Michael's clues indicated, he moved aside and put his faith in God and allow what he had prayed for to manifest.

Yeah! We just need to ask right and ask with faith and love!!
I really believe in the power of faith!! :angel:

I was thinking this too about TII. I kept asking myself what is the message he is trying to get to "her." And I came up with something similar. He wanted "her" to realize that he understands now that because he "let her be" and didn't do all he could to get her back and into his life, he left her alone to take another direction away from him and onto a path that ended up maybe causing her unhappiness. And he wanted her to know/understand how sorry he was about that. And if that is so, then how very sweet that it meant something to him for her to understand this.

In her darkest hour
In her deepest despair
Did he still care?
Was he there?

Back