Discovery Cancels MJ Autopsy Show

Big thank you to all the involved including the estate for standing up so fiercely united for our beloved angel

Personally I think they're saying postponed like someone said to 'save face'. I don't think (or I hope it won't) be shown. If not we'll do this all again, for the big guy.

Well, I hope it is true what you said. I hope "postpone" menas "cancel" in this case. We still have to keep in mind that they may start this mess again.

That's true, I'm fearing that as well, hopefully postponed in this case means cancelled for good.

they say it's "postponed indefinitely" but due to the reason they gave (upcoming trial) it kinda sounds like they can rethink of airing it after the trial. That would take some time.

Discovery canceled the show, but....

Discovery have now canceled the show about autopsy, but do you think they are going to air the show later in the future? Because they have made the documentary, and I THINK that they maybe don't want to throw it away??

Re: Discovery canceled the show, but....

I was thinking about that too.

They need to get the footage of it and burn it.

...wait, it's probably on computer. idk. Even if someone decides to air it in one hundred years, there will still be Michael Jackson fans. But then, who knows if we'll still be sucessful then....

Whatever it's on, just permanently delete the vid, or burn it.

If the pressure stays on them from fans and the estate...they have no alternative other than to scrap it in the future IMO.

they say it's "postponed indefinitely" but due to the reason they gave (upcoming trial) it kinda sounds like they can rethink of airing it after the trial. That would take some time.

Yeah, they stated the above like that for a reason. It is very possible that they may eventually air this rubbish (and you know it would'nt take long after for the rights to be purchased by a network for it to be aired in the U.S.), but I sincerely hope that good sense prevails and they discard this trash permanently!

Thank you first to Michael Jackson for continuing to inspire us.

Thank you to the Michael Jackson estate executors for working hard behind the scene to make this happen. Thank you to Michael Jackson's fans who took time out of their schedule, to sign the petition, Tweet, Facebook, email, call..to make their voice heard. They heard us LOUD & CLEAR.

Thank you to Marlon Jackson for joining the campaign....

We can all be proud. There's nothing that can be done if we raise our voices as one.

Happy New Year to all

ETA: In this case, I think "Postpone" is their way of trying to save face. We all knew months ago the preliminary hearing was scheduled for January 4th. They knew it. We knew it.

We don't need to open another thread about this!

Thank god the estate knew about it. Thanx to them.

That vid is BS...the "family" had nothing to do with this thing getting cancelled, it was all MJ's loving fans and his estate executors. There to busy decideing which one of their 'MJ related priorities' is more important. Oh and I love how at the end of that video, that stupid peice of shit anchor calls MJ a "drug addict" and implies that MJ could have done himself in (like the defense is going to claim)who do we have to thank for that ish...oh thats right MJ's messed up family.

This from the Jackonsource twitter

jodigomes thx to fans, my team & atty for helping: Michael Jackson autopsy show cancelled | TV | Entertainment | Toronto Sun http://t.co/wH75f6O about 5 hours ago via Tweet Button Retweeted by JacksonSource and 31 others

http://twitter.com/JacksonSource

Jodi Gomes has nothing to do with this. She is doing the same thing she did after the uncover MJ campaign ...taking credit for things she had nothing or little to do with.

We tweeted her several times yesterday & for the past 3 weeks...asking for her support. She never RTed us ....So she can beat it.

This is all MJ's fans & his estate's doing.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's wonderful but let's just keep in mind that it could reschedule so let's have the petitions and the contacts at hand.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Great news - I am so happy that I’m speechless.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->
Hopefully that this tasteless Doku never sees the light of day.:)

I think it is a good beginning of a New Year. I hope more good things will happen in 2011 considering restoring Michael's name and image.

Great news!

I hope some other channel will soon do a documentary about Michael's impact on the world (through music and charity and through being his inspirational self of course). Now that would be nice to see.

The power of the fans, how many weeks were we putting links to the petition in our tweets, Facebook status', airing our disgust at the show, contacting the Estate and getting them to respond and then it making international news. It was the fans that made continual noise about this and refused to give up over the last couple of weeks. The fans deserve every inch of credit for doing this, when family members wouldnt respond to us when we contacted them over Twitter the fans still kept going. It worked and this shows how Michael has the best fans in the world. We never give up and are forever loyal to Michael.

Back